[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything seem so shitty? so i have absolutely nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: You're_Getting_Old_Screenshot.png (272 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
You're_Getting_Old_Screenshot.png
272 KB, 624x352
Why does everything seem so shitty?
so i have absolutely nothing to do for at least the next 2 months and everything seems shitty
>vydia
every new game is shit
>movies
every new movie is shit
>tv
the same

what am i supposed to do guys?
>>
>>24835679
You wanna play Smash 4?
>>
>every new game is shit
>every new movie is shit

why do you have to have NEW things? there are thousands of good games and movies and i'm pretty sure you haven't played/watched all of them
>>
life is shit should be the conclusion.
>>
>>24835739
ok name 5 good games and i'll play them if i haven't already
>>
>new
then look for something old you dumb cunt
or did you already go through all 8000 years of literature and music, all 120 years of film, all 70 years of TV shows and comic books, all 50+ years of anime and manga, all 40 years of video games?
>>
Play a multiplayer game and get really heavily invested in it. Like:

League of Legends
Hearthstone
Dota
Csgo
some fking mmo
>>
get a real hobby, video games are a waste of time.
>>
>>24835966
your mom is a waste of time
>>
>>24835690
AHAHAHAHAH

smash 4 is melee's retarded brother you trying to make OP suicide?
>>
watch Fargo
>>
>>24835679
I recomend MtG, hooks you like a motherfucke
>>
people who say theyre 'bored' or 'theres nothing to do' should be exterminated
>>
>>24835679
You're growing up. Surprising, right?
>>
>>24835679
anon you know how if you do heroin you need more of it to feel good until it gets to the point where you just need it to feel normal.
As I have gotten older I've come to realize that every other form of hedonism is pretty much the same just not as intense and slower to level off.
>>
>>24835987
>not preferring the retarded brother

get on my level
>>
>>24835955
csgo is fucking garbage
>>
>>24836014
same goes for all neets
>>
>>24835787
undertale.
don't worry about anything else.
>>
>>24836779
cs has been garbage since the mid 00s

the game should have died a long time ago
>>
>>24837203
how can cs be garbage all of a sudden?

isn't it just an fps game with some maps?

did they tweak the guns or something
>>
>>24835787
Throwin back to the gamecube.
Chibi Robo
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
Viewtiful Joe
>>
>>24837335
yea they changed the guns, i hate cs:go compared to cs:s. the community is more cancerous now as well, the games total shit

try unreal tournament https://www.unrealtournament.com/
>>
>>24837410
sounds good i'll check it out
>>
>>24835679
Playing a old stuff

Listening a old music that you remember or playing a classic game something or movie
>>
Because internet. Take a break from 4chan for a couple weeks/months and you'll notice you have a more positive view on shit because you don't have "it's shit" parroted to you a million times a day
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 215x234
>>24835679
>vydia
>movies
>tv
>implying they're not the same thing
Learn. Read a book (if your enough of a beta read a comic book series). Study a topic you don't know much about. Find a new hobby: draw, paint, learn to play a musical instrument. Learn a language. You clearly like computing so learn a programming language. Go to the gym and improve your physical well being. Learn to cook and if you know then cook something you haven't before. Concerts and shows. Go innawoods. Volunteer your time and meet people.

There. Literally years of shit to do now stop complaining.
>>
>>24835679
>convinced fallout 4 is shit even after watching gameplay of it
>normies at work contstantly talk about it and try to get me to talk to them about it since I'm the only one that uses a PC for gaming and they want to know about the mods
>end up giving into peer pressure and buying it so I have something to talk about.
>it's simplified to hell and back, worse than skyrim
>I've somehow put over 30 hours into the game after only owning it for a little more than a week

What the fuck is it about Bethesda games that jew me out of $60 and get me to binge play them while I knowingly admit they are shit.
>>
>>24835690
>>24836762
underage faggot

kill yourself
>>
>>24837335
it's not all of a sudden, cs has always been an extremely boring game that people get addicted to playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DreDIhnK-co

quake 3/live is funner to watch, funner to play, and it's very difficult to get good at. too bad the game is dead
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.