[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dudes do you want to experience a feeltrain like no other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (93 KB, 1357x689) Image search: [Google]
file.png
93 KB, 1357x689
Dudes do you want to experience a feeltrain like no other?

I was on reddit earlier when I saw this guy posting some depressive crap about some "annie" chick. I check his history and it's nothing but depressive 'drink myself to death" shit. Check out his submitted threads. Pic related. 57 thousand comments between 3 threads. Go in, and it's just 2 people. Him and I presume this Annie.

I give it a quick skim and my mouth fucking drops open. There's been a breakup presumably. Pages go on them talking about their breakup and I'm getting feelshivers already.

I want to share this with you robots. I want to feel. Experience with me the saga of Eric and Annie. I wanna rummage through this stuff like a CNN reporter.

Here's the most recent thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsChat/comments/35kpau/a_new_branch_for_annie_when_shes_back_wow_what/

And the others
1: https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsChat/comments/25nemq/new_chat_channel_for_annie_and_eric_old_one_was/

2: https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsChat/comments/2m0g5p/eric_and_annies_branch_mark_iii/ (even though it says iii)
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 1385x292) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27 KB, 1385x292
So, information about the two I've gleaned already:

-Things ended between Eric and Annie on the 4th of november
-They appear to have ended things amicably, but my man Eric has not taken it well. He is an alcoholic now. It's unclear if he always has been or if that this is one of the aggravating circumstances
>>
Alright, here's where it starts

https://www.reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/1gu6qw/44_m4r_sonoma_county_or_sf_bay_area_dinner_on_fri/

Eric is 44, split up with his wife of 15 years and offering to shout some locals to pizza. He gets no responders except one. anotherlittlepiece. The commenter who is soon to become Annie. I'll get to that in a moment.

She(presumably) says she's seeking to pursue platonic friendship, and stipulates that responses should be by comment rather than PM. he agrees and they become penpals. Here he signs his name Eric and she comments, introducing herself as Annie.

Then she says "It's not the name on my driver's licence"

And he thanks her for being upfront about using a pseudonym and what follows is 80000 comments of correspondence between the two

They both have a very elaborate way of writing and towards the end virtually have their own "in-language"

He will capitalise an A in a word at the top of his post and capitalise an E at the bottom for Annie and Eric. This is next level roman--
>>
>>24836381
>roman--
did candlejack get yo
>>
>>24836557
wew caught one replier
>>
>>24836557
Candlejack isn't re
>>
File: file.png (80 KB, 1002x867) Image search: [Google]
file.png
80 KB, 1002x867
These fuckers are terminally saccharine
>>
Does Annie provide proof of her being a woman?
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 1004x160) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12 KB, 1004x160
Here comes the snow /r9k/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsChat/comments/35kpau/a_new_branch_for_annie_when_shes_back_wow_what/cvog90e

I need your opinions on this matter. She believes he cheated on her with another woman even though they're only supposed to be penpals?

>>24836999
There's 80000 messages and each of them are like the size of a short story, this is going to take weeks to dig into. Months even possibly. She maybe provides personal information but automoderator detects it and deletes the comment, so I'm not sure what that contained
>>
>>24837038
This is some bizarro shit. Could this be some weird art literature project on online dating?
>>
>>24835636
geentext pls. I do not function correctly. I whish you wrote it in green pls
>>
>>24837072
Dude I have no idea

She is like some manic pixie dream girl and he is a lonely middle aged man. The way they talk is so buttery and steeped in this sort of otherworldliness. I'm sure at some point their relationship grew beyond what it was. Here they talk about their "branch", which I assume is a euphamism for their relationship, but I suspect it has more depth than that. She also talks about TL and SL, presumably this life and second life and about hurting herself when she hears of him with other women

This shit is fucked beyond all recognition but i can't stop reading
>>
>>24835636
why is all this drama bullshit on reddit
>>
>>24837204
Yeah sorry man it's hard to summarize it all.
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 987x744) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41 KB, 987x744
>>24837281
I guess the format is more conducive to it

>40000 messages over 2 years and he doesn't seal the deal
>>
File: file.png (1 KB, 209x76) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 KB, 209x76
This goes on for some 4 dozen posts
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 1209x810) Image search: [Google]
file.png
49 KB, 1209x810
I wonder if they truly found their soul mates, or if their honeymoon period just never ended (until it did)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.