[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quick before you commit soduko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: the imfamous pepe 129291.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
the imfamous pepe 129291.png
87 KB, 285x285
Hey if you're gonna kill yourself why not join the army or some shit?

You'd get a nice amount of money and forcefully embrace life.

If that's not your thing why not consider becoming a petty criminal? The rush and adrenaline you feel when you break into someone's house is insane and really makes you wanna live and the free shit is nice too.

Or maybe start fighting crime, don't start at the top, start by hitting weed dealers with baseball bats and work your way up, this is also a good way to make money since you can take their wallets once you beat them up, who knows maybe you really like beating people up especially since you were a beta your whole life and got bullied constantly.

It also takes like 0 knowledge of how to fight, all you have to do is swing the bat at them repeatedly, and if something goes wrong just run the fuck away.
>>
or wait for ww3 and be your own army
>>
Why the fuck would I want to beat up drug dealers?
They're businessmen providing a service, not the villains in shitty B movies.
>>
> Why the fuck would I want to beat up drug dealers?

For the rush, it's not about if they're good or bad it's just that the police are a lot less likely to care and it's a lot less likely to be reported. If you go around hitting normies with a bat you're a mentally challenged asshole,if you beat up drunk dealers you're a "vigilante".
>>
>You'd get a nice amount of money and forcefully embrace life.
And then get shot by some douche in a Middle Eastern hellhole

>The rush and adrenaline you feel when you break into someone's house is insane and really makes you wanna live and the free shit is nice too.
Getting arrested and being TreyTrey's boytoy isn't fun

>Or maybe start fighting crime, don't start at the top, start by hitting weed dealers with baseball bats and work your way up
May as well put a gun to your own head and pull the trigger unless you're hitting super stoners

>It also takes like 0 knowledge of how to fight
>im-fucking-plying
>>
> And then get shot by some douche in a Middle Eastern hellhole

If you want to commit soduko what is the problem?

In this scenario at least you die a "hero" defending your country and not a neet who killed himself
>>
>>24835532
they do not accept mentally unstable people into army because it is their job to fuck with your brain.
>>
>>24835656
Who the fuck cares what people think of you when you die? You'll hardly mind on account of you being dead. Why go through boot camp and shit deserts just to die when can get the same result in far less time and effort?
>>
> they do not accept mentally unstable people into army

they do.
>>
> Who the fuck cares what people think of you when you die?

Imagine you try to kill yourself but like everything else in your life you fuck it up and now have to go to a special home and take pills and be under constant supervision all because you didn't listen to anon.

> Why go through boot camp and shit deserts just to die when can get the same result in far less time and effort?

Because if (like almost every army member) you don't die then you'll have made bank being in the army, which can spend on vidya and prostitutes.
>>
Finished my enlistment desu, actually excited as fuck and got a cool job (drone operator).
>>
>>24835999
If American don't let your recruiter fool you. You got a job in that field. They don't really guarantee a specific job. That can range from the cool job(flying drones), to the shit one (loading the drones).
>>
>>24836104
Yeah maybe, it probably depends on my unit but regardless I'll get free college while I'm in and the GI bill when I'm out so this has much better prospects than getting ignored by walmarts for failing the personality quiz or something.
>>
true shit OP once you're suicidal the world is your oyster you can do whatever you want cause hey there's nothing to lose right?? why not do all that crazy shit you've always wanted to do!! dig a hole and live in it, crawl to work like an inchworm instead of walking, throw pies at cars, steal peoples' dogs, what the fuck ever! you do what you want cause you have nothing to lose!!! yeah
>>
>>24835532
One of the reasons I have to want to kill myself: Aspies can't join the military.

I don't think I'm going to kill myself though, eternal nonexistance will always be eternal, whether it starts now or later
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.