[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my best mate basically just told me I'm a selfish cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1449567218488.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2800) Image search: [Google]
1449567218488.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2800
So my best mate basically just told me I'm a selfish cunt that took our 13 year friendship for granted and has told me never to contact him again.

How is everyone else's day going?
>>
friends? kek.
>>
Sounds like an emotional bitch.
>>
>>24835707
I know right? Look at this fucking normie.
>>
>>24835490
Are you depressed or something? No one likes dealing with that shit to be honest familia frankly
>>
>>24835755
I wasn't the happiest before, but I wouldn't say I was depressed.

Now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>24835771
you sound like a selfish cunt to tbqh

>13 year friendship disappears
>not sure if I'm unhappy about that or not
>>
>>24835791
There's a difference between being clinically depressed and simply feeling sad.
>>
>>24835811
do you know why he called you a selfish cunt?
>>
>>24835844
Says he constantly bent over backwards and went out of his way for the friendship while I did not.

That he provided support when I needed it, and I did not.

That my place was the chosen hangout spot rather than his or anywhere else. He was always the one making the effort in travelling over.
>>
>>24835896

Well...is he right?
>>
>>24835896
he made the right choice

blox
>>
>>24835915
He was a great mate. Whenever he had problems, I offered my own support and tried to get involved but he'd usually push me away and say it's fine or whatever.

He never gave any outward hints he wasn't happy with the friendship and just decided suddenly to drop it all.

>>24835924
You think?
>>
>best friend of 13 years cuts contact
>first reaction is to immediately seek sympathy on a Laotian panflute inscription observatory

talk to a therapist about your narcissism brochacho
>>
>>24835951
My first reaction was to call in sick and lie in bed for awhile.

This thread is for people to talk about their day, I'm just answering questions people throw at me.

Wanna tell me about your day?
>>
>>24835981
>This thread is for people to talk about their day
we both know the thread is for you

you fucked up

you need to message the guy and apologise for the stuff that you actually feel like you did wrong (this means admitting it to yourself) while at the same time bringing up issues you had with trying to help him etc

then you leave the ball in his court and get on with your life

if it's a friendship worth saving he will reply

if he doesn't, you were a worse friend that you imagined
>>
>>24836036
Half right. This thread is simply to get people talking. I'm pretty lonely at the moment so a simple conversation with people about anything is what I'm going for, but yeah I guess you can say it is for me.

I've already messaged him and apologised for being so ignorant to his feelings and how he perceived our friendship. When he replies it's incredibly cold and hurtful stuff that really fucking stings coming from I basically loved as a brother. But I'd rather have that then the silence he's giving me at the moment.

Oh well. I guess what's done is done. Thanks for the conversation, friend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.