[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons, this is me and my ex. She is my non-blood cousin. I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Anons, this is me and my ex. She is my non-blood cousin. I never had a girlfriend before her and we met when I was 19 and she was 18. Being with her changed my life and made me feel like a normal person. I actually had shit going for me. Now that she is gone I am a pile of shit again. I will never have another companion like her. She completely ruined my life when she ended things and she no longer talks to me. She basically told me straight up what a piece of dirt she thinks I am and after 4 years of being together, took everything we built together and left me to start all over again. She now lives in an apartment with her younger brother.

Will I ever find love again? I don't feel like I will. I feel like she was too good for me and I am this ugly, worthless, subhuman trash.
>>
bump, make me feel like shit and judge my appearance.

Tell me how I was not good enough for this girl.
>>
>Will I ever find love again? I don't feel like I will. I feel like she was too good for me and I am this ugly, worthless, subhuman trash.

Not with that fucking attitude you won't.
>>
You're both ok looking.
>>
>>24835477
I dated a girl for 2.5 years and then we broke up on good terms. After a few months of trying to get over her I decided I wanted her back but she was already in love with a new guy, it was pretty crushing that she hid that from me.

Now almost two years later I'm still crushed and she's still with that guy. I also reverted back to my shitty ways (I even smoke cigarettes now) but whatever man. Life is always shit, you just gotta find ways to cope.
>>
>>24835726
Damn, 2 years later... its been about 6 months for me. Oddly enough I also started smoking cigarettes after she broke up with me... I wonder if she is with someone new now. I will probably never know since I have absolutely no way of contacting her.
>>
>>24836266
>>24835726
>>24835477
You will never find the thing you had with her, both of you, but you'll find something else. Don't set previous parameters. Let the fuck go in your search. No one can guarantee you happiness or sadness in the next one

>Will I ever find love again?
Stupid fucking question, mate. Get your shit together by distancing yourself from her, physically and mentally
>>
>>24835626
You're not ugly, you have a kind face and I bet it makes people feel happy when you smile.

You're feeling like Shit now, but if you reinforce positive behaviour patterns and spend less time on r9k, Im sure you'll be back on top in no time.
>>
>>24835477
Why did you tell us she's your cousin? Are you b8ing or just really down and wanting people to call you a sicko or something?
>>
>>24836365
It's a minor detail, plus, she's not blood related. No need to be so pinchy about it, leave the man alone
>>
>>24836365
How is it sick? I didn't know who she even was until I was 19 years old. My uncle married someone that had kids from a previous relationship.
>>
>>24836365
I really only mentioned it because I wanted to point out the fact that in someway I will always have some sort of connection to this person because she is married into my family I guess.
>>
how and why did she break up with you ?
>>
>>24835477
I know how it feels. I know that feeling of thinking that you'll never love anyone else - but I promise you, you will.

Whenever you really care for someone it feels like they're the only other person in the world, but if you feed that feeling and let it take over you'll never meet someone else just as good. All our meetings with people are just chance - there was no special fate binding us to one person.

There's always someone else out there.
>>
>>24836533
She just came home from work one early morning and told me that she was no longer in love with me and that she wanted me gone. She didn't really give me any explanation other than that she was no longer in love with me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.