[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all women such whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: sonic_pain.jpg (46 KB, 548x690) Image search: [Google]
sonic_pain.jpg
46 KB, 548x690
Why are all women such whores?
>>
>>24835432
because they can

lolololol
>>
>>24835432
because we pay them to be
>>
because you want them more than they want you.
>>
>>24835432
evolution

women benefit by having offspring from different men to increase biodiversity, improve the chances of them being resistant to disease and other factors that influence the chances of survival and reproduction
>>
>>24835432
I don't really mind women being whores...I just wish they didn't ignore me. I'm so godamn lonely, I need to be touched. Am I not a man?

boohoo

boohoo...
>>
Why doesn't women love us as deep as we love them?
>>
File: dged.png (14 KB, 572x465) Image search: [Google]
dged.png
14 KB, 572x465
>>24835661
sluts are only sluts for chad

an average woman who does not want commitment (or just doesn't realize chad will only pump and dump her) can find an ample supply of sex from the most attractive men

you should know this
>>
>>24835702
>sluts are only sluts for chad

that's wrong though chads obviously pick first.
>>
>>24835432
Lol how is this any better than tumblerinas saying all men are rapists?
>>
File: 1448918056187.jpg (323 KB, 1274x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448918056187.jpg
323 KB, 1274x1920
>>24835702
I know...I just..

JUST
>>
>>24835432
They are not all whores perma-virgin. Just because you keep getting rejected and you keep reading all these horror love stories does not make all women to be a whore
>>
>>24835432
Because they just are by natural reasons.
We are weakest ones who care about that.
Just because we cant acquire them even if they are whores.
By "we" I mind only fucking robots, not normishits.
>>
>tfw the town whore fucked every one in town except me
>>
Becuase they just dont care about anything
>>
>>24835432
It's not that women are particularly whores. It's just that as a species who generally let's women pick their mates, they have more power and responsibility . When they misuse their power and responsibility it hurts the powerless ones (us) a lot. It's not that they're awful, its just that they aren't the goddesses we always wanted.
>>
File: DanBilzerian.png (811 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
DanBilzerian.png
811 KB, 720x709
They are only whores for rich men and men who lift so pick one of these things to work on or shut the fuck up
>>
>>24837872
>and men who lift
that /fit/ delusion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.