[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you find the courage to grow /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439924445888.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1439924445888.gif
2 MB, 696x478
This is a song for those
Who lost their hope
A long a long time ago
I know someday that you will find it somehow
Because you're not too old
To accomplish goals
And all the answers are within your soul
It's up to you, you gotta figure it out
Uh huh

Whether you want love or money
Good fortune or fame
You want a brand new card
You want the world to change
You better take some action right now, oh yes
Because there's nothing in the world that you can't get
So don't fill your life with confusion and regret
You better take some chances right now

Well you can gain the world
But for the price of your soul
Yes I know, well I know, yes I know
You can gain the world for the price of your soul
But I hope you take the road less traveled
And I hope you find the courage to grow
Well I hope you find the courage to grow
>>
you dont get it retard.
>>
>>24835440
That's not very nice. What don't I get?
>>
we want deeeaath.....the ride is shit. life is game for dumb things
>>
>This is a song
But it isn't
>>
>>24835464
you're blaming the victim
why don't you take responsibility?

>all the answers are within your soul
this makes no sense from a scientific pov
Man (much less a lost man) is not God
Only God is all-powerful and has all the answers in himself

sure, it's nice to come tell strangers to keep hope
but calling them to individual responsibility... ("you can make it, it all depends on you"), don't you know that everyone all the time is telling us this?

I know that if you answer, you will tell me that you're an orphan, bla bla bla, snip success story.
Anyway, understand this : you may be sick and tired of reading whiny stories here, and anger, making it look that this board is for people who refuse to try, and hold on to a negative attitude of always blaming *others*, never themselves.

I may be an overthinker, and I know this will be a shot in water (there are few misunderstandings, mostly pure selfishness from the luckies), but still, I believe one misunderstanding is that the luckies really think that the outcasts never blame themselves.

I won't talk for everyone, but believe me, we do blame ourselves, in the silence of our heads, ALL THE TIME.
We tried, tried, tried... and when you say "You better take some action right now, oh yes", well, are you sure it's not the 1st idea that came to mind?

Someone who never tries doesn't have anger.
The one who blames others at the end of the day (week, life) is someone who tried as much (more) than the others, and expresses legitimate anger.

I also notice that successful people tend to blame others *more* than unsuccessful people (taxes, thanks Obama, leeches, jealousy, laziness...)
>>
>>24836132
I dunno I was hoping to make someone feel better somehow because I love that song and it speaks to me even though I doubt I'll ever change
I know I feel pretty shitty
Sorry
>>
>>24836223
sorry

the anonymous thingie doesn't help.
the same thing said by an asshole or a friend can be received very differently.
unfortunately, there are some trolls here, who come to feel better about their shit job and ugly gf, by making fun of the foreveralone and the jobless.

I was [not him] btw
sorry for lashing out
can you link to or name that song? (I'm 30+, kind of lost track after Otis Redding)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUhYSr-e4

(also, I've heard that the most downloaded song on iTunes is "Eye of the Tiger" (Rocky 1). It's kind of sad to imagine all these lonely people running with their ipods dreaming of being the top tiger...

but then again, I don't quite like people who listen to a lot of reggae either.
>>
>>24836324
>reggae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCJYl9Irayk
>>
>>24836324
Its
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5PESJgUHx4
And I'm not a newfag to /r9k/, I just stopped browsing as much because there's too much trolling and baiting and shit threads. Just browse /tv/ now
>>
File: ALP.png (187 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ALP.png
187 KB, 1366x768
>>24836369
reggae !!!!!!

I'm pretty proud of my huge music library.
The few times a human being comes over to my place, I put on music... 1st question : do you have reggae?

That's where I understand that there's really something wrong about me.
How come I HATE reggae? (tried to work on it, hence the Jimmy Cliff link, I know next time someone clicks on "reggae" on my laptop, it won't be empty)
I guess I'm more into pic related.
>>
>>24835313
Jesus Christ this is terrible.
Whoever fostered the notion that poetry is 'vague sentences with the 'return' key mashed every few seconds' needs to be shot
>>
reggae thread?
reggae thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdCvzF4qqw
>>
>>24836667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYbukSSMNT8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.