[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up robot. I know how you're insecure about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: 1449585335743.jpg (45 KB, 960x770) Image search: [Google]
1449585335743.jpg
45 KB, 960x770
Listen up robot.

I know how you're insecure about your looks.
I know how much you hate being below 6'0
I know how you stare in the mirror in disgust at your out of shape body.
I know how you stare lustfully at women
I know how it saddens you that you'll never obtain the one you want because you're not "Chad"

Instead of worrying about the things that you can't change, like your height, or the shape of your nose, or your thin paperlike lips, how about you start changing the things that you have control of?

Work hard.
Achieve all you can in terms of education.
Stay that extra hour at your job to get those papers filed, instead of leaving to go home and jerk off.

Take care of your body.
Not everyone can afford a gym membership, believe me, I know, but there are many ways to efficiently gain strength and lose weight without one.
Instead of living vicariously through video games as a strong, Nordic viking, obtain the body of one.

Give it a shot, robot.

Then maybe, just maybe, after taking care of yourself

You might obtain that dream qt that you've always wanted.

You might even finally be happy.
>>
>>24835214
but how do I get and keep motivation for all this?
>>
dont want what your sellin fag. ww3 ww3
>>
>>24835244
Motivation is only what gets you started anon. Discipline is what allows you to keep at it. I can't tell you what motivates you. Only you know that.

What do you want in life? To be rich? To be happy? To be independent?
>>
>>24835214
Not even true. I've been doing this for years. it turns out that I'm actually just a misanthrope who'd rather not deal with relationships.

Your path isn't for everybody senpai and every path gets rainy from time to time.
>>
I tried, a few times, but I just lose motivation a couple of days in. Things just seem pointless, I don't think I've enjoyed anything in years.
>>
Because I am an ambition man. If I can't be top tier because of shit that is out of my control I don't even see the point in participating at all.
>>
B-But my nord Viking in skyrim is a female

> one chance at life
> born male
>>
>>24835319
What used to make you happy? What are the things that you used to enjoy that you don't anymore?

>>24835297
I've been doing this for years too. At first I saw it as pointless, but my life has finally started to turn around. I finally got my first girlfriend and I'm 27 years old. If it worked for me, then hopefully it can work for someone else here.

>>24835341
But you can.
>>
>>24835384
Vidya, painting, making/playing music, that's about it. Been a long time, though.
>>
>>24835418
>painting, making/playing music
Those are pretty cool hobbies. The majority of people can't do those things.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. What's your occupation? Do you still have time in the day to do the things you used to enjoy?
>>
>>24835384
>But you can.

Nope, genetics come into it at some point. A short man, for example, will never been attractive or respected no matter what he does.
>>
>>24835457

I freelance as a translator. I have a lot of time, but as I said, I find it difficult to enjoy things, everything feels like just going through the motions, so that time usually ends up wasted on forums and 4chan.
>>
>>24835459
As a short, attractive, and respected man, may I kindly ask you to kill yourself so we don't have to put up with your whining.
>>
>>24835459
That's simply not true. There are plenty of short men who are well respected because of their ability in a certain craft. For example:

>Lionel Messi: 5'7, Worlds most successful football player
>Tom Hardy: 5'9, Successful, rich actor
>Manny Pacquiao: 5'5, Successful, widely loved boxer
I could go on and on

>>24835481
A very common symptom of depression is not finding joy in things you once did. Do you think that it's a possibility?
>>
>>24835528
I think it's probably the cause, yes. I have some history of depression, took various types of pills for most of my high school years. While the side effects persisted until I stopped taking them, the main effect would disappear after about a month. I started feeling better once I got out of the teenage rut and my hormones balanced out, but I guess I've fallen back.
>>
>>24835584
I was also on various antidepressants for years. I had to try 3 different medications before I found the one for me. If you have the money, you should look for medication and possibly a therapist to help you out. It certainly helped me a lot.
>>
>>24835630
I've been on 6 antidepressants and 3 ADD. Nothing worked. Maybe I'll try to find therapy though, never tried having someone to talk to, always been doctors.
>>
>>24835673
Hopefully that will help you. Good luck on your journey anon.
>>
Where do these normies keep coming from? Did you claps have another High Score attempt thst got on the news?
>>
>>24835214
I'm past 30, if i work so hard on myself i'll be fixed in about... 10 years?
Why should even try? I will be a 40yo full of potential and regrets, still unable to experiment what i've missed in my prime
>>
>>24835810
Like I said earlier in the thread, I just got my first gf at 27 years of age. I was also overweight and depressed until just a few years ago. I was a robot just as much as any of you were. If I could help at least one person, isn't it worth it?
>>
>>24835341
Your in a category you faggot.

Try to be in the top tier of your category.

It's the best anyone can aspire to.
>>
>all of this for a girlfriend
This is more pathetic than being a thirty-year-old permavirgin NEET.
>>
>>24835834
Like I give a fuck about your thread Chad, fuck off and stay fucked off.
>>
File: db.png (188 KB, 333x294) Image search: [Google]
db.png
188 KB, 333x294
>why don't you become one of the greatest men ever on this planet so maybe a few girls who are not obese or ugly will start to notice you

No thanks, too much effort, not enough reward
>>
>>24835214

nah its much more enjoyable to be a slacker
>>
99% of people i meet who are ugly are ugly because of shit they can change but choose not to. like fat people. like, if they chose to better themselves they'd look good but they don't and so they look like shit
>>
>>24835214
Stop this fantasy. Success is 80% luck 20% hard work
>>
yes I know my enemy
it's the meritocracy who told me I was unworthy
>>
I am over 6 feet

The rest, I did used to work hard. It didn't make me happy. It didn't lead to happiness. No one cared about the achievements. Taking care of the body was mind-numbingly boring
>>
>>24837383
such a convenient mantra for a lazy man.
>>
>>24835214
It's become increasingly interesting to me, this phenomenon of enticing ugly/less ideal people to work hard enough that they earn the right to being with a beautiful person.

Short guys love those tails of the 5' 6" dude that brings home an 8/10 every night, and fat women love the concept of a tall, successful good looking guy to fall in love with her "personality".

Just think of how different it all would be, if people didn't experience so much misery and emotional pain because they aren't wanted by physically attractive people. Imagine our world if being good looking was not put on such a pedestal. Think of what we'd act like, if we weren't so willing to work so hard and sacrifice so much just to be validated by a man or woman with a nice face and body.

But that's not the world in, and it never will be.
>>
>>24835828
Man, I used to be Chad, then ran into tough luck. By 29 I tried to socialize again, not unsuccessfuly. I met a very special girl, who seemed to like me a lot for a few weeks. All this to see her pick and choose an older virgin foreveralone (with money) over me.
He then posted about being happy like a baby.
So you know, age doesn't mean shit.
Just be yourself, yo.
>>
>>24835214
"things normies say": the post
>>
>>24835214
>I know how it saddens you that you'll never obtain the one you want because you're not "Chad"
This has never been a problem for me. And not because I am a Chad.
>>
>>24835297
But the difference is, you actually tried and failed, rather than never knowing if you could have succeeded. Now you can move on to what you feel like doing without all the clinging to your hatred, just like the bullshit that's going on in this board.
>>
>>24837762
Not lazy just disillusioned
>>
>>24835289
>Only you know that
No I don't. Otherwise I wouldn't be here posting here and asking you.
>>
>>24835934
Being top tier of bottom tier isn't anything to amount to.
>>
>>24835500
>respected
Sure thing little guy. Here, let me get you a footstool.
>>
>I know how much you hate being below 6'0
Wrong. 6'3.
>I know how you stare in the mirror in disgust at your out of shape body
Wrong. Lift four times a week since two years.
>I know how you stare lustfully at women
Wrong. I don't stare at something i can't get. Not anymore.
>I know how it saddens you that you'll never obtain the one you want because you're not "Chad"
I don't want to obtain anything.

I did everything you said plus everything you could dream of you retarded fuck. Yet i'm alone. And you know why ? Because there's something you cannot change : your face.

And only the face matters. Don't lie to people. Don't spread bullshit. Only facial aesthetics matters.
>>
I can't do it OP.

It would take years of hard work to make progress. Years of additional suffering when I'm already suffering.

At least with video games, shit food and apathy I still have some comfort.
>>
>>24837383
80% is who you know, actually.
>>
>>24839061
post your face then or body then.
>>
>>24835214
>work will make you happy
>arbeit macht frei

Let's get something clear, I go to work so that eventually I can retire. I do not work to be happy or to enjoy myself and I'll be damned if some vaginal Jew is going to try and latch onto me and steal my stuff.
>>
>>24837882
Yeah it's fucking insane. And the beautiful person has to do jack shit except go the gym, go to the mall, and go to the fucking beauty salon. Yet they're considered equal with the person who works his ass off to make a mark in the world. What is life?
>>
>>24835214
i lift to stay healthy but there's no way i'm going to slave away more at work for some girl. i barely have enough energy after work to lift.

i'm banking on a happening sometime in my life, i'll just have a cabin in the woods and hunt some meat to survive. if that doesn't happen i'll just retire in my 30s and live as a frugal hermit. if i get sick i'll probably just die. i don't think relationships are for me, not that i ever had one, but 100% of the girls i've ever met that i was attracted to must have thought so. the odds aren't in my favor
>>
>>24835528
Tom Cruise is 5' 4"
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.