[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread: Post a letter to someone who will never read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19
File: grace.gif (572 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
grace.gif
572 KB, 500x283
In this thread: Post a letter to someone who will never read it

Dear G,

Please love me.

- J
>>
Dear WIlly Wonka

I had a dream that I ate ice-cream last night I really want ice-cream

Fuck your ass, love me.

- Lmnop
>>
>>24835101
Dear God,
I look forward to our meeting
-M
>>
G
I miss you
S
>>
Hey D sorry about your dog. I hope you know you're literally my only friend.
>>
Dear self,
Please stop procrastinating.
We can't do this anymore.

t. me
>>
>>24835101
Dear Peyton,
I started dreaming about you again. I like when I dream about you. It makes me feel happy and like there is hope for my life. I just don't understand though. The connection we had was so real, so perfect. We were so compatible. I know you felt it too. Why did you have to reject me? Was it because I was heading to another city in the state? Was it because it would've been a long distance thing? I just want you to know I've never felt a connection with another woman like the one I had with you. If you ever want to get together or "get together" you have my number...I think.

Love,
Joe
>>
Dear B

Lick my arse hole

From
C
>>
Dear Hannah

I hope you fucking die you piece of shit, hope you are having fun being alone you ugly whore, and to think that I loved you, I hope you are speeding on your way to the club and drive off the road and die, I can't fucking stand your face you ugly shit, I gave you fucking everything and you shat on me, constantly for 2 years, you constantly blamed me for everything, one day saying i'm your cancer and the next day when you became a cum dumpster you ran back crying, and i forgave you, because i'm fucking stupid

Eat shit and die, you were never a good person to me

Fuck off whore
-Michael
>>
Dear person reading this now

I'm breaking the rules of the thread for no reason because I'm an edgy teen who won't stop

Me
>>
Dear Y

Up yours

From L
>>
Hey Zach,
Quit powergaming you nigger. You're so lucky to join cults and star in an /ss/ doujin that I don't even feel bad at dropping you off at a dumpster
Enjoy bedbugs, we should game sometime
>>
Dear F,

I hope the next time I see you, it isn't at your funeral.

With love,

A
>>
File: 1449290124790.jpg (164 KB, 588x650) Image search: [Google]
1449290124790.jpg
164 KB, 588x650
>>24835774
V,
I had a lot of fun yesterday. Everything is going really really well and you're making me very happy. I hope that we can be together forever because the way I'm feeling right now is the best I've ever felt. Thank you so much for being in my life, I love you so much. Thanks for being so supportive, loving, caring, and fun, and thanks for proving everything I believed to be wrong. I hope we have a lot of fun today too, and the next day, and all week, and this month, and the rest of our lives too.
Love, A
>>
>>24835774
>>24835774

Woah, didn't mean to reply to you, I'm sorry mate!
>>
>>24835469
youre a monster! roboybloxyokoonosucksmeandick
>>
File: 1438399769280.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1438399769280.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>24835875
>tfw got mildy excited because someone replied to me
>>
File: 1449294291539.png (180 KB, 1390x1380) Image search: [Google]
1449294291539.png
180 KB, 1390x1380
>>24835885
I can keep replying if you want, Anon.
>>
Dear L
I'm sorry I'm leaving you're the only person I think I generally have ano actual relationship with
-s
>>
>>24835899
No, but thank you. I have to start on my essay anyway. T..thanks
>>
Dear mother,
You are a self loathing alcohic cunt. I don't know why you want a relationship with me if you don't want to put in the time or effort. Please, kill yourself so I can have peace in my life.
Not love always,
Your daughter
>>
you've consumed my mind.
>>
>>24835101
Dear Jenn,

I understand where you're coming from with everything, but I never asked for you to help me in the way that you do. I know you have the best intentions but whenever someone (girls) pay this much attention to me for whatever reason, I'm going to develop feelings and I don't want another rejection from a girl. I wish you would just leave me alone, but I could never tell you that to your face.

-D
>>
Dear /int/something,
I truly love you.
-troll
>>
Al
It hurts
It really fucking hurts
I wish I could cry
Maybe that would offer relief
Gin does less than it used to
I miss you
-A
>>
File: COerOCFWwAAYN7N.jpg (33 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
COerOCFWwAAYN7N.jpg
33 KB, 500x584
My original letter was deleted for some reason, anyway.

Dear gorgeous girl that is out of my league at work,

Today I had to play mind games with myself with myself like some maniac just to stop staring at you. I had to pretend I had no interest it you and hold on to that thought until you weren't around me anymore, but when you left I felt so empty. you're so beautiful, so graceful, so sexy, it's like you were created just to torment me. I'm sorry I'm not good looking enough, or cool enough, or tall enough, to even have a chance with you. I kills me on the inside every time I see you. I know you probably have a lot of guy's who feel the same way about you and you're tired of dealing with guy's who should know better trying to make you their personal heaven. So, I try to be firm with myself and not bother you. I even told my much better looking co-worker that he should hook up with you, I don't know why I did, I think I lost it a little when I first saw you. But it's all superficial. I only like you because you look like a fantasy, I guess I deserve this pain, this sinking hopelessness, I don't deserve you and need to get the hell over it...but every time you pass me by, I feel like falling to my knees, you enter my heart like a speeding bullet leaving a plunging void that sucks all the hope with it. It's not your fault. It's probably not even mine, it's just fate I guess.

P.s.

Your ass and hips are redonkulous grill please sit on my face. Also I like your hair in a pony tail you look so sexy and I want to pull on it while and fuck you doggy style.

p.s. thank you for the experience I feel like I needed to be tortured in this manner so I learn to be alone better without killing myself.
>>
>>24836078
All you care about me is my looks.
>>
File: 1443644753706.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1443644753706.png
98 KB, 600x500
Dear J

Please don't kill yourself, I really like you.

-Blackbot
>>
>>24836089
it's all I now about you, and I know, I accept it. It just hurts so bad.
>>
File: 1433053947596.gif (252 KB, 498x198) Image search: [Google]
1433053947596.gif
252 KB, 498x198
>>24835859
A,
I always have fun with you too qtpi, it's a really weird feeling and I'm not used to it and I want it to last a very very long time because it's good for both of us. Seeing you smiling and hearing you laughing and stuff warms my heart up and makes me realize how absolutely fucking lucky I am to have found you, it's very strange, I didn't think this kind of stuff actually happened, you know, like knowing someone is "the right person" and stuff, as corny and silly as that sounds. Middle school crush feels still going strong desu.
I love you and I want you with me for the rest of my life pls
>>
Dear Connor.

I can't believe you're really gone. I was talking with you the night before, and boom.
dead.
I miss you, you're my best friend.
It's gonna be lonely without you.

-E
>>
File: tfw.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
F, I think about you sometimes, or to be more specific, those rare times when I browse this site. I hope you're well, and I hope you stopped browsing this shithole regularly too. Also you tended to sweat and get depressed over little stuff, which was a bit worrisome, so yeah.
>>
Dear Math Teacher,

Don't come to school tomorrow
>>
File: Crying Dragon.jpg (28 KB, 341x271) Image search: [Google]
Crying Dragon.jpg
28 KB, 341x271
>>24835101
Dear G

Please say hi to me

- R
>>
R,
Fuck you for killing yourself.
You dumb careless cunt.
Miss you,
Love you,
-C
>>
File: Russian Alpha.jpg (114 KB, 807x403) Image search: [Google]
Russian Alpha.jpg
114 KB, 807x403
>>24838254
>C
chad?
>>
>>24835101
Dear OP,
you could have written Grace instead of G considering it says it in the file name.
Love, S
>>
File: roach.png (18 KB, 666x555) Image search: [Google]
roach.png
18 KB, 666x555
Dear C,

I know you are probably unaware but it is all for the unknown pleasure of myself.
I am not trying to hurt you. No, I am trying to guide you for the sheer amount of own satisfaction.

I am trying my best to not let go of the strings so I can see you one more time trying to gather confidence to break the rules.
But if you just knew that I made those rules I know you wouldn't keep playing it.

Some may call me mentally ill, some may call me a dangerous being overall. None of the would be untrue.

Thanks for continuing the struggle, I am always watching over you.

Love,

P.M.
>>
>>24839214
Dear P.M.,
Either go away or I will be forced to be the one who leaves you behind
I wish we could coexist

Still loving you regardless,
C
>>
File: Lizard_King.jpg (15 KB, 330x342) Image search: [Google]
Lizard_King.jpg
15 KB, 330x342
Dear Father

I want to kill you

Dear Mother

I want to FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT LONG YEAH
>>
C you fucking nigger,

What the fuck was that? That was not on the plan you piece of human shit, what is wrong with you? My fucking aunt lives on that building you retard, we had to run like madmen out of that shit, what in the fucking fuck is wrong with you? I really fucking hate you nigger, ever since the first time we met, and I want to kill you, and I was almost killing you that fucking night until I saw D was with you, and he's my friend. I had to run the fuck out of that building with my bike fucking covered in blood to find a place and burn my coat and pants, then go home and change clothes. I'm still paranoid as fuck. My aunt talked to me about what happened, she said the police was there, and it was a mess, but nobody saw the thing for real, happily.

If they ever catch you, I'm not snitching, but I'm not helping you either you fucking unbelievable retard.

- LT
>>
Dear You,

You have always been my best friend. I just wish you weren't a female, nor a feminist. I wish i had a best friend who wasn't a constant PMS bitching wagekek. Sometimes you make suicide seem worth it.

Love, Me.
>>
Dear someone,
I want to love you so bad
Pls
Show yourself to me
And I'll show myself to you too
And we can be happy

Love,
me

>>24839749
>tfw no best friend at all
>>
Dear Pharrelle

You should stop making those threads, you've been at it for years and it cannot be healthy

Casey
>>
>>24835101
hey thomas

shutcho dummas up

ctfu, pat
>>
dear J
you mean mroe to me than my own life
lets get young together
J
>>
>>24835101
Jorgen?
>>
I miss you
I've grown taller now
I want the police to be notified
I'll make it up to you
I swear, I'll make it up to you
I'll make it up to you...

I MISS YOU
>>
dear c
dear k
dear e
dear a

please love me
>>
R,

You and our conversations were really special to me. I don't get why you couldn't just give me the courtesy of responding "I don't like you" instead of ignoring me completely and posting pics of you and your new boyfriend everywhere to make sure I got the point that you chose someone else and didn't even want to be friends any more.

-B
>>
Dear R,
I love you or somthing like that.
Sincerely S.
>>
S

I shoulda tried, im just a shy asshole in the end
I wish I coulda been more y'kno, like I may seem like an emotion less wall but I block it out cause the last time I let it in, it hurt me... bad let
-W
>>
Amanda, I wish it could happen, but I guess it never will. You're too good for me. Have fun in life. Try to be happy. I'll try too.
J
>>
>>24838254
>>24842389
>>24842478
>tfw pretending these are all addressed to me
I love you too S
I'm sorry B I didn't mean to hurt you, I just got swept up in the moment
C I really just had to go. I'm sorry but you need to understand.
>>
Dear S,

I know I have a bad reputation but I make you laugh whenever I tell my jokes. You're probably the only girl I know who's actually smart and funny. I'm a sperglord with shitty humor, but this is actually the first time I've met someone who actually laughs with me, not at me, whenever I try to be funny. Sad how I'll probably never have the balls to tell you how I really feel. Please don't leave before I can tell you that I really love you..

- S
>>
Dear J,

Please propose or give me a ring. Im so insecure and I just want you to show me that you love me and want to be with me for the rest of your life. We dont have to sign papers or have a wedding. I want to be more than "just a girlfriend"

-S
>>
Dear H,

You might remember me, we went to school together. We were in the same group in Driver's ed. I know it may seem awkward for me to just come out and say it, but I've always liked you. I've just never developed the courage to tell you face to face. I don't know where you are now, but I here that you're working in a hospital, and that you are in a relationship with somebody now. I hope that you are happy. I think about you every day.

I love you.

-D
>>
>>24840354
Dear J

I know you're probably some boy from America, but I'm going to pretend you were my J talking about me

J

Shhh, don't ruin this for me
>>
Dear Lord,

please give me back my health and while you're at it, you could give me a million euros or something.

T: Me
>>
>>24835101
G,
I miss you
>>
Dear E,

I kinda love you but you're fucking crazy. Why do you do this to me? Either be with me or fucking leave me alone, but this mixed signal shit isn't fucking cool bitch.

From T
>>
>>24839214
lol I'm more perceptive than you give me credit, you're just gonna have a bad time
>>
Dear V

Why couldn't you just outright reject me? That would've been 10x easier to deal with.
>>
Dear S,
Please respond,
I
>>
D
Stop being a weeaboo kuck and break up with that Korean chick. Also don't propose to someone after 3 months. It's retarded beyond measure.
Sincerely, T
>>
n
ur a baget
h
>>
o

hey sorry for being such a faggot all the time and being annoying

j
>>
>>24845922
because she's a scared and incomplete person. does it still really bother you?
>>
>>24835101
dear s you are too good for me
>>
>>24837084
It's your final. I have to go.
>>
>>24846075
l

sorry for being so needy

j
>>
>>24846115
n

sorry for being clingy

j
>>
File: 1428862942230.jpg (44 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
1428862942230.jpg
44 KB, 498x597
>>24835101
Fuck you J,

You fucking bitch you just destroyed any sense of hope I had

Dear I,

Just say hey once in a while.. I know you're busy but we're friends..
>>
Dear K,
Its been awhile since I've last seen you, I got to see you but you were with someone else. I haven't been with anyone at all since you, just haven't been looking or searching for a person to fill the hole. I broke up with you cause I thought that's what needed to happen but I don't think that was the right action. You were my longest and I was your longest. Look up my school in 2 weeks for a shooting.
Love, anon
>>
Dear Hali,

FUCKING NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK
WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY HOW CAN YOUR PEANUT SIZE BRAIN EVEN COMPREHEND THIS SHIT FUCKING NIGGER. HOW DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER. WHITE MEN GO WITH WHITE WOMEN. ASIAN MEN GO WITH ASIAN WOMEN. NIGGER MEN GO WITH NIGGER WOMEN. KNOW YOUR PLACE FUCKING NIGGER

love Declan.
>>
Dear naggynagnaggy

I know what you did last summer.
>>
>>24846164
What's your name, anon?
>>
Dear Olivia,
I care about you more than I've cared about anyone in my entire life. I know you think I'm too good for you but the truth is I've been looking for a girl like you for what feels like forever. You do bring me down sometimes but that's only because I care so much about you and don't want to see you hurt yourself anymore. Somehow even though you make me stressed out, anxious, and scared, I'm still the happiest I've ever been. I love you, please don't leave me.
-T
>>
Dad
Fuck off

Your son , best regards
>>
Dear Y and D,
Fuck off and die in a hole
Sincerely,
C
>>
Dear B,
Dinosaurs went extinct cuz they spent all their time fucking each other in the ass.
- D
>>
Dear H-
I hate you so fucking much. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being, and you don't fucking deserve anyone. You're a horrible, spireful, shitty cunt and the world would be better off without you. Why you've chosen to stay alive this long I'll never understand, but ending it would be in the best interest of your parents, who wasted so many years of their lives to rase a shit shitcunt like you, your "friends" who try to fucking avoid you but you never seem to realize it, and anyone you ever loved, you creeped them out and they want absolutely nothing to do with you. You don't have anything going for you, good god. I can't even say you're smart, and you're the only person I know who's actually bad at videogames, and then gets pissy and bitter about it, further alienating yourself. There's a reason nobody wants to be around you. There's a reason you'll never go anywhere. It's you. For God's sake, end your fucking life so nobody has to pity you anymore.
Regards, H.
>>
Ashley,

IN a life filled with wrong turns,not accepting Destiny and walking out of my sister's house that Christmas night to work instead of letting the miracle happen of you showing up there out of the blue and experiencing JOY for the firSt time in my life. The woman I decided to remain loyal to has ruined me financially spiritually and emotionally. I endure her nobly,but I will always wonder what it would have been like,and why your eyes sparkled so when I tried asking you out. Next time,remember when you make a date!
Gary
>>
>>24848378
thought it was directed at me until it said bad at video games

lel
>>
Dear A,
Thanks for being qt latino gf
Sincerly, white guy A
>>
>>24848450
Why would it be directed at you?D-do I know you, anon?
>>
Dear B,

I love you, I hope you know that.

-N
>>
>>24848496
someone wouldn't be able to handle the bants and wouldn't understand which post was me and which was not, obviously

having two distinct typing... styles? is helpful sometimes
>>
Sorry J, but some people are just meant to be alone. I wish I could be a better friend to you.
L
>>
Dear Clayson.
Our conversation was different from the start. You seemed jealous. It felt so weird to experience that little bit of jealousy, something I had never felt before. I didn't know then, but I liked it imensely... I felt desired and wanted.
Then you talked about serious relationship... I knew then you waren't like the others. I liked that, though I had my doubts about my attraction.
Then you wanted to meet imeadiately, something I always try to do, despite being evasive the last days. I didn't feel nervous, don't know why. I heaitated before getting in the car. Once there, I still had my doubts about your apperance, but they soon fade away. After the date, I felt also doubtful about my wishes regarding "us". Any doubted vanished duribg my dreams. The next day I was positive: I want you. I want you.
But now as day passes, I'm not sure you want me... I'm scared of losing one more time... I had such high expectations that this time things would work...
I want you. I want to be with you. I want you to want me. I don't know what to do... Holding you like a little bird will only make you slip away faster... What can I do... I think I'm in love with you. The years passed and I still haven't learned... I'm just like that little boy from highschool falling in love after one day.
I want you to be happy. I'd like myself to be part of your happiness, but if our affair ceases here, I just want to tell you of how wonderful you are and that I'm glad I met you, even for just 3 days.

With love, Jimy.
>>
>>24835101
Dear M,

I threw it all away. I live confused about it still. I know you're alright now, that helps me sleep.

-G
>>
File: 1188523.jpg (22 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1188523.jpg
22 KB, 248x300
Sam,
You fucking assdick motherfuck ho bitch slut. I hope stacy was worth it because you've already made it clear enough that I was not. Even so, you helped me become a better smarter person and I don't regret us losing our vcards even if you did lie about yours (did you? ;_;), even if I do wish I waited like I'd originally planned, life goes on and I'm glad to have met you. EVEN IF YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD BITCH WHO GAVE ME AUTISM GODDAMN IT LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-Love, N-bot
>>
Dear Max,
Fuck you faggot
Sincerely, Harry
>>
>>24835101
Dear anon,

I've been seeing you post on this board for awhile, and it hurts me to know you're going through such rough times, especially with relationships. I always had a thing for betas, and you genuinely seem like a nice person to hang out with. I'd love to be able to play some video games together sometimes, and maybe cuddle and talk about your day. If only I could find you again, anon.

Love, lonely fembot
>>
>>24848993
Dear lonely fembot,
Wann sum fugg?
- t. Chad
>>
Chidapha,

I'm not sorry I won't stop fighting for you. You knew why I moved to Thailand the first night you approached me after the fight in Bangkok.

I won't give up on my dreams of being a Muay Thai fighter becuase you 'can't watch me get hurt anymore'.

You know where to find me. I love you.

-Kyle
>>
Dear J,

I'm sorry I can't be there for you in your time of need. I'm 14 hours away but it feels like light years. I love you, always have, always will. You always seem to make me smile, and I just wish I could be there to make you smile when you're feeling sad. You've been through so much, so much that you never deserved to go through. You're too amazing. I've known you for only 3 years, but in pretty sure I want to be with you forever. I promised you we'd go on a europe trip, and that I'll get you cake and ice cream for your birthday when you didn't have any. I'll keep those promises. You deserve everything in the world and more. You showed me there is more to life and probably saved me from committing suicide. For that, I can never repay you. I miss you, I'll see you soon...hopefully.

M
>>
R,

It's me. Again. I know you say it's just shit that's been going on and there isn't anything to worry about but I'm not convinced. Not in the slightest. You asked if you could text your friend off of my phone so I said alright. You then got touchy because I wanted to see what you were doing with my phone and moved in a position that was less than inviting. Lo and behold you were going through all of my messages. For what purpose?? When have I given you any reason to suspect infidelity? What did I do to you to think that I'd ever do something like that.. I knew that was your intention the night before when you asked me to go downstairs and get you a soda because you were "uncomfortable", but you weren't the other 50 times you've done it. But literally the second you had my phone in your hands you start going through my shit, fucking why? I trusted you to do the one thing you said you'd do, if you wanted to go through my conversations at least let me know you're doing it, don't hide it fro me. I don't mind you doing that, but now you've sent me on this trip and my trust for you is really really damaged. If that weren't enough you start ducking me and seeing me only once a week from four times a week. You never call or text me and you're always asleep when we do hang out. You said you'd be by my house by 8 so we can hang before you go to work, but you came over around 12, what the hell is that? When I went over your apartment I heard a girl in the other room with your roommate, but how am I supposed to trust that it's not just your other girlfriend hiding in the other room with your friend now? You don't even let me over without your permission. You say you've just been stressed out and whatever. For what reason? You have a really well paying job, you only work like two fucking days a week anyway, and you make lazy the other five days. You can't even get intimate with me or even keep an erection for that matter. Are you THAT bored?

What am I supposed to think?
-M
>>
>>24849139
You're a good person, M.
>>
>>24848971
Hey Harry,
Go fuck yourself

-Max

Ps. Looking forward to tomorrow
>>
I enjoy the thought of whatever lies you like to tell, J. But of course, you consider yourself wronged because someone cut contact with you when you decided friendship meant lashing out whenever it suited you. I'm curious just how many of the fallings out you told me about in the past are lies, if you're so fucking willing to turn to lying about me because I had enough of your need to attention whore and yet stab anyone in the back if it suited you.
>Am I doing the right thing?
I remember that question before July this year. The answer, as of August, was yes, you were doing the right thing, because it led to this
>>
>>24835101
dear god

please give me another go at life.
its too late now i cant turn things around
i need to restart.
i promise i wont screw it all up again.

from me
>>
>>24849139
Part II

R,

You keep apologizing for what you did, that's fine you realize what you did was wrong but I'm not going to tell you that "It's okay" because it really isn't okay that you did that shit while I was in the room looking right at you. I respect you enough to not even look at your phone, not even a glance. I give you your personal space, I let you do your thing and try not to pry because I'm not your mom- I'm your partner. If something is bothering you, I told you that I'm here to not just be your mate but to help you make well thought out and mindful decisions. When you called me yesterday after I dropped your sister off, I had the urge to buy cigarettes, I don't even smoke. You do though. I also wanted to buy you the biggest meatball sandwich they could make because I know you like that shit and I don't know if you remembered to eat today. I wasn't sure what I planned on doing with the cigarettes. Perhaps smoke them myself if I saw or heard another girl in your apartment. I don't know. But it was hella interesting, you left your charger at work on Sunday and didn't say anything to me at all until maybe 7pm. You spam called me and then started pleading, I didn't even suggest anything, all I said was that I was bringing you a sandwich. I'm not going to lie to you. You went on how I should trust you, but I have been pretty careful to make it appear that there is no issue in that area; perhaps you're talking to yourself and saying things you want me to say. All I said was not to make me a damn fool for trusting you. Then you jumped into the topic of cheating, nobody brought that up but you. You said how you didn't *even* cheat on your ex as much as you disliked her. What is that *even* supposed to mean? Then you talk as if you want to come over though I just told you about an exam I had the following day and how I needed to prep. Then you start talking about things you swore you told me but you didn't.

What's going on with you?
-M
>>
Dear O,

I get why you went back to him. I wish every thing I tried to keep you worked, but he knew how to get you back. And I had always told you that was my biggest fear. So when it happened, I couldn't feel much more for you. And for all the relationship I've had that lasted years. Our two months together was the best anyone has every made me feel. I hope you're happy, and I say that in the most sincere way possible. Goodbye.

-A
>>
If they're never going to read it, post first names you fucking fags. These threads suck with just initials.
>>
>>24845822
I miss you too handsome x
>>
>>24849602
I'll entertain this. >>24849337 The initial J is Jose. It's probably only fitting considering a certain trend of namedropping that occurred not too long ago, anyway
>>
>>24835101
Dear,

I don't understand how I feel about anything and I don't think I ever will, sorry.

Regards, M
>>
dear all cute girls
please be my gf
- me
>>
N,

Please contact me, I miss you. Please.

-A
>>
Dear /r9k/,

You'll know me in 5 years.

Love, Frederick
>>
>>24849451
Part III

R,

I've been so worried, truly I have been. I'm not sure if I haven't been eating because I'm worried about you or because when I hit my head my shit is still a bit screwy and I don't know what hunger is. I thought deeply about asking our friends what was up, but they've been ducking me too. We haven't hung out together with them since mid October I think. Maybe I'm just busy, maybe they're covering for you, maybe I shouldn't be so paranoid. I keep dreaming about you having sex with another girl in my back yard, then having sex with me and then giving me herpies, which you got from your secret partner.

Last night I was upset that I couldn't get aroused but you weren't really even trying. You got here around 8 and fell asleep within 20 minutes. Then you woke up around 2am and told me that you just wanted to go home after our failed sexy time attempt. I had yet to sleep even a wink. You said it was because you felt restless and didn't want to lay in my bed doing nothing in the dark. It took you until maybe 10am that you just wanted to watch the sunrise from your apartment... Also thanks for not coming to my jazz concert that you said you'd totally come to. I don't even know why you act so excited every month for this monthly anniversary thing, you don't even celebrate.

I'm sorry I've developed this trust issue thing,
M.
>>
Dear K,

I think I should probably just stop writing to you. You make me feel alive but that just becomes a reminder that I can't really live. You once said we were close. It's hard to believe that. Maybe it's my self-hate. Maybe the disparity between what I think of you and what you think of me is just too vast.

That's the thing though. Even if you were in love with me it wouldn't matter. I'm not a functioning human. I could never be happy with someone. I could never give you what you deserve. You have so much potential and I want the best for you. The best wouldn't be me in a thousand years.

It's not just you honestly. I'm not good enough for anyone that says they give a damn. Whether they mean it or not. I'm just a broken toy. I belong in the trash. I guess I hope someday that I'll manage to fix myself. But that hope just makes it harder to wake up every day still broken.

Your friend,
M
>>
Not so dear mother,

I fucking hate you, I wish I could kill you, unfortunately if I do I will surely go to jail.

Fuck you, you vapid cunt. You ruined my existence.

-Anon
>>
Dear A,
I hope you're ok. It hasn't been that long but still it's strange that you have vanished for this many days. Everything will probably be fine but you know, you're worrying me a little bit.
- M
>>
Dear A

Why did you have to lead me on with hopes our relationship was going to get better, while at the same time having another bf?

I don't understand why you have to use our daughter as a tool of punishment. Why are you going to use my past, before we even met, to use against me in court. Why is 50%/50% shared time too much to ask?

Much regrets,
D
>>
Dear Alex,

I've loved you since fourth grade and I fucked up because I couldn't accept the fact that I was gay when you told me you were gay and that you were in love with me. I hope you're happy wherever you are.

- Kurt
>>
Dear S,

I really fucking hate you

J
>>
>>24849999
I hope that's a nice nickname for someone.
>>
File: tiger man.png (93 KB, 240x183) Image search: [Google]
tiger man.png
93 KB, 240x183
Dear M,

Perhaps pulling out my erect penis 3 minutes into making out was too soon.

With apologies, S
>>
File: avgyz6X_700b.jpg (103 KB, 700x1010) Image search: [Google]
avgyz6X_700b.jpg
103 KB, 700x1010
Dear T,

I'm sorry the breakup was so bad. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did to your anger. I was such an unstable, emotional mess that I just needed to be single to sort it all out. But my feelings for you were still so strong that it hurt me when I found out you were moving on, so I rushed in to the first relationship I was offered to try and be strong like you. I wasn't. I'm not. I'm sorry. You deserve a woman so much better than me.

I'll always love you.
-H
>>
dear C.
I want you.
But you don't want me...
i'm lost...
You don't want me...

With love, always... Dimitri.
>>
Dear Jenna,

I've had a crush on you for over two years now. You don't always respond to my texts even though you say you will. Why is it that we are taking the same classes but have different schedules? I'm not good with girls, or people for that matter but I have a feeling that you like me back. I would ask you out, but I'm too beta. Is it just my mind playing tricks on me when I catch you staring at me in class? I know you're kind of shy, but can you please just give me a hint? Sorry for my rambling on, you're really the only thing I have to live for anymore.

- J
>>
Dear /r9k/,

You are home. No matter where I am in life, I always end up here.

- D
>>
>>24849139
Cheaters are always the most suspicious of their partners.
>>
Dear JB,
Please kill yourself. Nobody wants you here and you're nothing but a nuisance on every community you ever go to.
Sincerely,
Everyone
>>
>>24839646
... Story please? Interest peaked
>>
>>24835101
Dear WAG,

Fuck your ass-retarded policies and why are you such fucking jews about refunds when another state not only does things faster, it'll actually refund you if applications don't go through.

What the fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what is your problem WAG

Go fuck yourself sincerely,

Anon
>>
Dear femanon, i hope you die you cunt!

- G
>>
Dear K

I love you.

G
>>
SL,

Man, I made some mistakes. I regret it. I was wrong, and I thought I was doing the right thing. I was in a terrible state of mind, and wanted change. You're a better person than me. I've never been the same.

P
>>
uncle jordan
You think I've forotten, but I remember you used to wake me in the middle of the night to jerk of on top of me. More then one time you tried to put your penis in my mouth, and put mine in yours. I remember everything.
I had a friend back then and I told him what happened and he told me that his father did the same to him and it was their little secret. i never understood what exactly was that, so I never complained nor snitched. It was only later, during my teens, that I had some sort of Insight about what the hell was that all about. Since then I have a huge carving for dick and fantasize about being abused in my sleep. I think you fucked my sexuality up, you sick bastard.
>>
V,
If you ever start loving me, please inform me
J
>>
>>24835101
dear adolf
bring back fanta and finish da job
>>
File: 1447703292273.jpg (89 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1447703292273.jpg
89 KB, 1000x1502
Dear C,

Idk why I thought living with an ex would be good idea. Sex was the only thing that made being around you on the regular basis bearable. Hope wherever you are right now you're getting it good and hard. Also I hate you and you're a cunt. And I should probably find qt azn anyway. Cuz u fat senpai. Not that I'm attractive either. See you in a few minutes :/

C.X.
>>
Dear k
Its me C and i every time i see you i really want to try and talk to you becuase you are so very pretty and i really want to juat have a gf so i have someone to talk with about anything. Not that you care. But umm one day ill do my best to talk to you even though im a beta bitch i still will do my best to get with you. Also every time our eyes meet while im walking to 5th period is just magic. You have everything i want in a women modest, respectful, kinda shy, and just overall beauty. Meh ok im done.
- sincerely C
>>
m

i miss you terribly. I can't not feel about you. I've been with other girls and it just never works. Ive been sober for a year. Please talk to me soon. I need closure or just something.

k
anyone who thinks the earth is hollow is an idiot. Stop texting me please. I don't want to be your friend. We might have worked out if you could have at least intellectually entertained me a bit but talking to you was like talking to a kid who still believes in santa. You are pretty, go find another idiot and make babies with them and leave me alone. Im sorry it didn't work out.

j
not everything you hear is true about me.

k
i hope you stop using drugs soon.

t
ive had to come to your house twice to narcan your ass. Get sober fucker. I don't want you to die.

-m
>>
>>24849786
I'm sorry about what you're going through.

Stay strong M
>>
V

I'm sorry I said/did all of that shit. You probably already forgot about it. Continue to forget about it.

J
>>
Dear Brandon,

Fuck you I just want to get high

Love, your roommate
>>
>>24835101
O
Your a massive fag and everyone else in the thread are niggerfaggots
P
>>
>>24852690
Can I take a guess at the names these stand for? It's a long shot but Vlad and Jen?
>>
>>24852754
nah, I'm a man
>>
>>24849689
You just be you, M.
>>
A
I love you, stop playing with me, just tell me you hate me.
I
>>
>>24835101
Dear E.

I love you. You love me but life fuck up this time.

O
>>
dear A,

I'm not doing well, I'm not living at all
Please notice and ask

- J
>>
>>24852944
Well it was worth a shot. Original message for the robot
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.