[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ here Can you faggots fucking STOP posting your shitty "black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
/fit/ here
Can you faggots fucking STOP posting your shitty "black pill" video and "baaaww we're never gonna make it" threads on my board?

Holy shit keep your whining and self-pity here, /fit/ is for people who actually want to try improving themselves

Maybe if you assholes took some minimal effort, got a haircut, learned some basic PUA you could get laid, but instead you just wallow in your own little shitty world

Negativity is a MINDSET
You're constantly reinforcing that MINDSET
The world is just an open slate, that you put your own thoughts onto
ANYONE can change their mindset, it's just a matter of breaking down and rebuilding

>inb4 but muh underprivilege genetics baaaw

Just shut the fuck up, and keep your shit contained here
Thanks
>>
>>24835075
Is that Owen from RSD?
>>
WINS

Workout

Nutrition

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24835093
Couldn'd say that better
>>
by posting this yer gonna make them wanna spam that more

you know that right? lol
>>
How can I get a haircut when I have no hair?

Checkmate
>>
/fit/ is the board that redpilled me on how hopeless it is if you're a manlet, don't come in here with that shit. I learned faggot.
>>
>>24835075
>posting PUA shit
You'll nevee make it
>>
>>24835075
Go back to your fellow closet fags. I thought /fit/ and /r9k/ always had a decenty friendly relationship.
>>
Thanks for giving me ideas

>learn PUA
Yes because a woman will find you attractive based on you move your arms and what you say just like you judge their attractiveness based on those
>>
>>24835156
>>24835219
PUA works
Nobody who has ACTUALLY tried it (meaning really worked on it) will say otherwise
>>
>>24835234
Stay in denial "alpha-boy"
>>
>>24835219
Honestly, they do. If you sit in a corner and look like a bitch, you probably are one. Stop diluting yourself. Your method has failed and continues to do so. Try something else, then talk.
>>
File: Kino.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1080
>>24835271
I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but okay
>>
>>24835219
They 100% do
Women respond to emotions, they're attracted by the way a man MAKES THEM FEEL, so much that it overrides his other qualities

PUA is all about making a woman feel good, and it genuinely works if you actually take it seriously
>>
>>24835278
>if someone dislikes PUA it menas that they are beta nice guys
How feminine of you to believe that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDy08-RphI8

>Average PUA hater
>>
>PUA

Is this fucking meme still around?
>>
File: wojakhaters.jpg (225 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojakhaters.jpg
225 KB, 633x758
>>24835075
>brah bruh bruv bro brurr hurr durr
>negative mindsets
>I'm a pro PUA, why don't you go peacocking, bar whores pay attention to you if you buy them drinks
>then you can let other guys fuck your gf in front of you. what? you have a problem with that? you're so insecure
>stop feeling sorry for yourself and take a thick ol black dick rectally to prove you are edgy and with it
>read self help books
>become a scientologist
>participate in multi-marketing schemes
>buy bitcoins
>stop having so much self-pity and allow yourself to get kucked
>let society break you down and rebuild you into a doormat
>don't bother us with your facts and logic, we enjoy our subservitude
wow, for a while I believed that spreading the word of pepe made me the crazy one, thanks for completely justifying everything I believe in
>>
>>24835234
Sorry I can't buy your product. I spent all my money on onaholes
>>
You don't need to constantly capitalize key words in your sentences. I can read. I fucking get it.
>>
>>24835075

yo fit, that ain't us. i guess the autistic PUA guy went to fit instead after getting BTFO by me on r9k.
>>
File: 1449483440813.jpg (1 MB, 1946x2400) Image search: [Google]
1449483440813.jpg
1 MB, 1946x2400
I thought PUA only worked on tinder
>>
>>24838039
half of these women are just laughing at him
>>
>>24838078

I'm honestly wondering if he did it with two phones and they're all 100% fake. Like he said something to each of them and they replied but it wasn't about fucking.
>>
>>24835134
Bullshit. Manlet is state of mind.
>>
File: light.jpg (39 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
39 KB, 300x400
>>24835075
>Maybe if you assholes took some minimal effort, got a haircut, learned some basic PUA you could get laid, but instead you just wallow in your own little shitty world

Confirming, I did this when I was a 25 year old KV and had lost my virginity a year later.

There was some other stuff involved like actively learning social skills, losing weight, getting a job, etc.

I'd go to /fit/ more but its almost as bad as this place really. I only come here to give normie advice because I sympathize with the robot plight.
>>
File: 1385800442861.png (57 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1385800442861.png
57 KB, 625x626
>>24835075
You are correct. It's a mindset, but you can't just change who you are. I can watch as much Rocky as I want but after all those years of being a piece of shit I can't just be someone different.
>>
>>24838039
There are so many boring betas on dating sites that this was probably a welcome change for these girls.

Also it's a handful of girls, he probably tried dozens of times. You only ever see other people's successes.

Plus he's good looking, which matters hugely when you're relying entirely on photos. In real life confident behaviour can cover a multitude of sins, which is why PUA actually works, though its still a numbers game.
>>
>>24838292
>I can watch as much Rocky as I want but after all those years of being a piece of shit I can't just be someone differe
nt.

You can't fix it all at once

Break it into smaller problems, and work on addressing them one at a time.
>>
>>24838180
Are you serious? If you're talking about guy complaining about being 5'9 I get your point but you are 5'7 or under you are a manlet period. Being one means having less respect showed to compared to someone taller, being less sexually desired compared to someone taller, and the negative stigma overall of being a short dude.
>>
>>24838615
Yea maybe when your a fucking teenager at school, if you can't demand respect then you are doing something wrong. I'm 5'5 and about 135lbs, so I know what it's like to be a small guy. But when your a fucking grown up it really doesn't matter much. Example, most welterweight boxers are short, the height you are describing, it's the best boxing division and people don't perceive them to be lesser men. If anything being a man let to me means not being a bloke, I.e not being able to fix shit, hunt and be able to at least show some kind of phisical prowess. If you are a man let it's your own fault.
>>
>>24835123
OP BTFO. Fuck your normie bullshit..

BEE YOURSELF.
>>
>>24838414
>In real life confident behaviour can cover a multitude of sins, which is why PUA actually works,
wut
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.