[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"well, she's cute" >pulls out a ciggarette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: smoking.jpg (322 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
322 KB, 1000x667
>"well, she's cute"
>pulls out a ciggarette

>"holyshit, those tits!"
>she's smoking

>"wow what a qt. Well dressed too. There's no way she..."
>puff of smoke comes out of her mouth

Is this the truth of our generation?
>>
>>24835024
that men can't stop ogling women on the street trying to force each one into his own little mold of what he thinks he deserves despite having no redeeming qualities himself?
basically, yeah, that's it.
>>
>>24835139
>woman smokes
>I find it disgusting
>I'm trying to get her to "fit my own mold"

You're a woman and you smoke.
>>
>>24835179
Nice strawman dude
Sure showed him
>>
>>24835024
What truth?
>>
>>24835270
nobody gives a shit about their health and give themselves up completely to social status
>>
>women who smoke are disgusting
>not people who smoke are disgusting
unless you wanted to go for that somewhat subtle bait, 6/10 friendo
>>
>>24835277
what if they don't smoke to "look cool"
what if it's just a shitty addiction
>assuming normies have control over their lives
>>
Yeah pretty much how it is OP. The only reason woman do anything healthy is so they can be hot and get up that social ladder. People think smoking is cool so of course they do it
>>
>>24835340
>People think smoking is cool so of course they do it

All the autists that fell for the anti smoker propaganda sure love smokers
>>
>>24835334
smoking is a shitty addiction to have. You have to be retarded to start smoking and you have to have completely no willpower to not be able to quit.

>>24835315
I didn't say people who smoked weren't disgusting, I just mentioned women because I'm heterosexual and can't even picture myself kissing them without gagging
>>
>Like to smoke when drunk.
>Always another person out the front of the party/bar smoking.
>Always super easy to initiate conversation
(can I borrow your lighter?)
>Less and less competition over cute, smoker girls as people trend away from smoking.

Cheers, lads.
>>
>>24835388
smoking is to make an excuse and do something with your hands while you chat with other smokers, also, a good way to break the ice is just to ask for a lighter. Thats why they say it helps to develop social skills.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.gif (98 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.gif
98 KB, 250x250
>>24835340
>people think smoking is cool so of course they do it
Yeah, sure. Where I live smoking ads are literally forbidden and so is smoking in most public places. I smoke alone, at home, not being seen nor bothering anyone else. I do it because I like it.
Do people actually fall for this "smokers do it for status" meme?
>>
>>24835441
Yeah but you also have to deal with whiteknights and soccermoms giving you health advise
>>
>>24835463
Smoking tastes like shit. People keep smoking because they started for social reason and kept doing it because of addiction. You only like it because you started doing it.
>>
Less women of our generation smoke than ever before, you silly billy.
That said, if women are standing around outside, or people in general they're usually either waiting to meet someone, trying to catch a bus/taxi, or smoking.
You don't want a smoker, don't look for women on the corners of buildings.
>>
>>24835505
I like smoking cigars because they taste wonderful.
>>
>>24835487

>That's bad for you.
>Haha, yeah, I know, I've been thinking of quitting.

Literally every conversation.
>>
>>24835388
>fell for the anti smoker propaganda

I can't even drum up an argument against this, it's so fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, I've had 2 relatives die because of smoking and lung cancer deaths are one of the worst. You literally die asphyxiated.
>>
>>24835505
Dr. Phil please leave 4chan
>>
>>24835536
>can't counter-argue
>"lol get out dr fill! XD"
>>
>>24835505
>Smoking tastes like shit
Because you have shit taste.

>People keep smoking because they started for social reason and kept doing it because of addiction
One day I bought a pack of cigarettes and a light, sit by the window and tried it by myself. Never felt so fucking comfy.

>You only like it because you started doing it
I like it because it's good. Couldn't give two shits about what other people think of the habit, it's none of their business.
>>
>>24835577
>Never felt so fucking comfy.

>actual smoke going into your throat
>comfy

And that's why smokers are insufferable cunts. You lie to yourselves and you don't even realize it. It's a clear lack of self-reflection.
>>
>>24835505
I liked it immediately the first time I tried it.
There's something about a girl with cigarette breath that drives me crazy. Can't explain it.
>>
>>24835535
not smoking and actively shilling for something for free are two different things, m8.
>>
>>24835629
I have nothing to gain for "shilling" against smoking.
>>
>>24835621
>he doesn't know how to smoke so he gets his throat irritated and smoke taste in his mouth
>"aww shit, this is awful, why do people do this"
Said every self-centered idiot ever. If you don't know how to fuck or if you've never even tried don't be surprised if other people actually enjoy sex either.
>>
>>24835643
just like SJWs desu
>>
>>24835665
I've smoked on several occasions, usually pressured by smoker cunts. I know how to take a drag.
>>
File: 1365084352002.jpg (28 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1365084352002.jpg
28 KB, 230x172
>>24835643
>has nothing to gain from being against smoking
>still gives every smoker health advise and goes buttmad when they seem to not care

True do-gooder.
>>
File: LG.png (13 KB, 127x123) Image search: [Google]
LG.png
13 KB, 127x123
>>24835693

>Got peer-pressured into doing something.

Faggot.
>>
>>24835693
>I've smoked on several occasions, usually pressured by smoker cunts
Good thing you know how pick good company.

>I know how to take a drag
And your personnal experience must be a guide to mine. Definitely, anything the goes against must be wrong. Whoa, what a retard.
>>
>>24835724
I only do this anonymously because I sometimes feel sad with the state of society.

>>24835738
at least I didn't get addicted after being peer-pressured, like a weak-minded faggot.
>>
>>24835397
No one gives a shit what you think you straight edge dork.
>>
>>24835764
>I only do this anonymously because I sometimes feel sad with the state of society.

as if smokers are something new. Maybe you should start changing the state of society with treating your internet addiction.
>>
>>24835693
So YOU smoked for social reasons so that means everyone else has? Idk about Europe but everyone in America is a self-righteous prick just like you so more often than not, people try to smoke in private.
>>
>>24835024
But smoking is damn sexy.
>>
Smoking sucks but it's very hard to ditch because of how harmless it is.
>>
>>24835806
dat strawman

>>24835827
smokers are weak minded in every aspect, I've seen it countless times
>>
>>24835842
this
smoking is sexy and theres nothing you can do
>>
>>24835848
now, this is quality bait
>>
>>24835179
>no timestamped tits
>You're a woman
Why would you even think that?
>>
The one thing I love laughing at is smokers trying to defend their addiction.

There is nothing positive about smoking.
>>
>>24835139
>implying women don't do the same thing with men all the time

The only difference is that they only do it with the small percentage of men they find attractive.
>>
>>24835864
It's not bait, it's my opinion.
>>
smokers are disgusting, it's weird seeing a qt but then you get within like 5 feet of her and all you can smell is smoke, I just want to scream at them that they smell like my grandma.
>>
File: viper.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
anyone who gets addicted to cigarettes is a pussy

i'm 18, and i have probably smoked less than a pack's worth of cigarettes in my life. I used to have a job where once every few weeks someone would offer me a menthol cigarette. i'd smoke it and get high off it for a few minutes, light headed, you know the feel. it stayed that way.

last time i smoked a cigarette was like 2 or 3 months ago. got no sympathy for fags who smoke em one after another, every day
>>
I smoke two packs a day because I want to die sooner and I look cool
>>
>>24835621
They aren't lying to themselves, they enjoy the half-minute long shit tier rush that the nicotine/assortment of unknown chemicals in their cancer sticks give them.
>>
>>24836450
Who gives a fuck, we like it
>>
File: 1428337340987.jpg (63 KB, 355x399) Image search: [Google]
1428337340987.jpg
63 KB, 355x399
>>24836575
>thinking it's possible to be addicted off one pack spread over your life

Nigger it's a physical addiction. Sure you have to be mentally weak to get addicted in the first place, but addiction to nicotine has withdrawals. It is a literal addiction, not like weed or fucking coca cola, it is the third most addictive drug in the world behind heroin and cocaine. Not as bad as say benzo withdrawals, sure, but still a legitimate addiction.

Again, not saying you're not mentally weak to start smoking - you are - but it's an addiction none the less.
>>
>>24836649
no it's psychological. they sell you this physical addiction balogney so you'll buy nicotine patches / gum / inhalers.
>>
>>24836601
Well the quicker you kill yourself, the better life would be.
>>
>>24835228
And you think "despite having no redeeming qualities himself" isn't a strawman?
The smoking defeners on here are hilarious. Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>24836649
well i smoke like a gram of weed to myself every day and get agitated when i dont have it, and always try to make sure i have it, but i have never felt that way about cigarettes
>>
>>24836731
Exactly. I fucking hate life, who gives a shit if I'm killing myself by living it? I'm considering suicide anyway, what difference does it make not living longer?
>>
I love the aesthetics of smoking, it seems so suave and gentlemanly. I thought I'd dip my feet with a black and mild. I didn't know how to light it so I tried just catching it on fire like you do incense sticks.It didn't taste anything like tobacco, which I love the smell of. It tasted like a burnt cardboard box. I don't know if that's becaus ei lit it wrong or if black and mild is gross compared to lucky strikes or american spirits but I don't think I"ll try again in a long time. I seem to be doing an alright job killing myself with alcohol as is.
>>
>>24836773
So long as you're aware that smoking is pointless and has no health benefits then you can do what you want.

It's the deluded smokers that think smoking is cool or that there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>24836772
I'm also addicted to weed, I need it every day much as you do anon. I was on an ounce every 2 weeks, but it got so far out of the budget my NEETbux could offer and now I've cut down to 3 joints a day. But it is a totally mental addiction. There may be withdrawal systems from coming down off weed after smoking it a long time, insomnia, bad farts, grogginess, lack of concentration, I've been through it all. These symptoms are from the weed leaving the system however, not the result of a physical addiction. For example heroin has long left the system when an addict suffers the cold turkey skin, shakes, itches and whatever else the fuck those idiots get.
>>
If she smokes, she pokes.
>>
>>24836649

I was a daily smoker of my hookah with the stronger shit like nakhla or tangiers noir and f-line. I would think I really want to smoke but it was nothing like coming off caffeine. Coca-cola addiction is definitely worse than baccy. I tried the mouth fedora thing but none of them taste anything like tobacco. The closest I came was with some anise and tobacco blend but it still tasted very flat. I don't understand it either since hookah isn't really smoking, but vaporizing. Why is nakhla zaghoul so good? It's not even flavored, it's jus tstraight unwashed tobacco
>>
File: 1441514795228.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1441514795228.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>>24835139
>tfw im starting to just not even look at women in real life anymore

and here's why:

>they get stared at by guys all day everyday, pretty sure she isn't hungering for an r9k beta to acknowledge her
>wouldnt even be a good bf because i've been alone for so long, would probably just mess things up
>i don't have it in me to just talk to a girl i like and they don't approach, pretty much gave up

anyone else? i can't be the only one
>>
File: 1437988513490.jpg (78 KB, 609x610) Image search: [Google]
1437988513490.jpg
78 KB, 609x610
>>24838121

I did not even jump into the game t.b.h.
I had a gf once, do not fucking know to this day how that could happen, ended pretty bad of course.
Nowadays my balls are still present and I do have urges of course, but in order to repress them while concentrating on work I do the same as you do, I simply avoid looking at women or otherwise interacting with them.
Life is easier for me that way and I can not say I am really sad about it, what really fucks me up is being not good enough in what I always wanted to do, >tfw no gf was never a critical point in my life, especially considering no single female ever held up to my expectations of a companion.

Females often dislike me and I often dislike them, for different reasons, but it is how it is. As long as they do not actively inconvenience me I could not give less of a fuck, its a fair trade. I accept that they dent my concentration by being alluring, they accept that I sometimes dent their concentration by being disgusting.
>>
>>24835024
I know so many women smoking, it's so fucking disgusting. the nonsmoker girls I know are smaller in number.

that one bitch I was talking to alread had dark eye circles from being a fucking chain smoker. so ugly.

even my oneitis probably still smokes and it doesn't suit her at all. shit is sad.
>>
>>24838121
No you aren't the only one. I'm doing this since 18 years old. I'm 25 now. Needless to say "women" is a term i don't understand anymore.

I came to the conclusion that "they" don't want me, therefore i don't bother.
>>
File: 1391922346233.jpg (58 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
1391922346233.jpg
58 KB, 419x604
>>24838121
i have no desire for relationships or sex and i never will. but I have learned to accept this.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.