[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: feels of the day Inexplicable dread, and a clenched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: feelings are edgy and gay.gif (191 KB, 521x591) Image search: [Google]
feelings are edgy and gay.gif
191 KB, 521x591
>ITT: feels of the day

Inexplicable dread, and a clenched sensation within the ribcage
>>
File: 1344188916788.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1344188916788.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>Tfw failed half of my college classes this simester and mom is yelling at me treating me like shit
>Tfw hearing her say that our dog is perfect and lovable, and is the best person in the house
>Tfw I've learned to live with her hating me most of the time and stopped caring
>Tfw about to play some tf2 and listen to music
>>
>>24834976
I though I have asthma when in reality it was anxiety. Sometimes when I borrow medicines from my brother with astma I can breathe normally and immidiately after I get sick cuz my lungs are not used to be used. sad.
>>
>>24835011
>still posting on /r9gay/
>>
>>24835011
iktf
There might be resources and whatnot on campus for you if you'd find it helpful.
Your moving on, instead of getting mad at yourself or your mom, shows a lot of wisdom.
Have a good winter break, Anon.
>>
File: 1449188277020.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1449188277020.png
106 KB, 922x882
>tfw they're writing songs of love, but not for me
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>>24834976
>tfw go on Instagram
>tfw see all the normies having fun with friends and posting captions loaded with emojis
>tfw feel an inescapable dread about no friends, anger and bitterness
I wish I was happy
>>
>>24835138
Did you used to know these normies?
>>
>>24835218
I still know them IRL
>>
>>24835314
Maybe you could go on their fun adventures?
>>
>>24835083
The failure already happened.
>>
I feel like a discrete personality inside the mind of an autistic manchild. I am disgusted by myself but I can't control my actions to a satisfactory degree. I keep fucking everyhing up and there is nothing I can do about it.
>>
>26 years old
>semi normie robot, still no gf ever
>left in charge of the family business, which happens to be real estate
>usually work on webpage and stuff like that, now I have to talk to every client and so on
>hurts inside whenever I have to talk to another person
>no sales in a month
>feel completely useless
>no friends at all
>go home and just play videogames and sleep a lot, don't even enjoy either, but its the only way to make time actually pass
>go to work and I'm just staring at the clock wishing no one comes in so I don't have to act friendly and try to sell them something
>the fact that no one is buying shit from me only makes it harder, why the fuck am I being nice and doing all this shit and not earning anything in return

Just spent all morning staring at the floor in between clients and trying to come up with clean ways to kill myself and not make a mess.
>>
File: 1397490027118.jpg (73 KB, 840x625) Image search: [Google]
1397490027118.jpg
73 KB, 840x625
>>24834976
I feel like I'm jumping universes at this point since life is literally the same every day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.