[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things you should watch out for when dating asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447927025792.jpg (34 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1447927025792.jpg
34 KB, 453x604
What are some things you should watch out for when dating asian girls from third world countries?
>>
Self respect. Nothing will ruin the relationship faster.
>>
>>24834876
a penis
>>
>>24834876
>third world countries
std's
and for real.
Brain, but don't worry, 2nd worlders are the worst if it comes to being a dumb normie.
PS: USA is a 2nd world country.
>>
Asians from 3rd world? They act like white girls. Watch out for backstabs. Anything to better themselves in the short term is OK with them.
>>
>>24834876
>STDs clearly
>golddiggers
>keking you
in case of thailand, phils
>penis

Other than that, SEA girls and women > Western whores
>>
>>24834916
kek most of r9k wouldn't mind
>>
>>24834969
USA is the definition of first world you dolt.

Maybe if you had learned something in school you wouldn't say stupid shit like that.
>>
>>24835100
>USA is the definition of first world you dolt
jej i just AGSAWIROPFMTIAGCFTB'ed
(Almost-genuine-smile-of-aproval-when-in-reallity-out-of-pity-for-myself-that-I-almost-got-caught-for-that-bait)
>>
>>24835175
>First World: United States, United Kingdom and their allies.
From Wikipedia.
>>
>>24835240
dude, you're serious.
I'm really, really, really, sorry for you and I hope that some day it'll get better with your head : )
>>
>>24835175

What the fuck is this?
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
File: USASTRONK.jpg (44 KB, 228x333) Image search: [Google]
USASTRONK.jpg
44 KB, 228x333
>>24835240
especially for you, honey ;*
>>
>What are some things you should watch out for when dating asian girls from third world countries?
If you're a beta /r9k/ poster, which you are, chances are (actually, it's very probable) she's only dating you because you are her ticket to a prosperous country and thus a prosperous life.

At least get a Russian or Ukrainian if you're willing to date a golddigger.
>>
They say women mature faster 3 years ahead of their age.

Asian women have their maturity stunted at 16, and it only resumes well into their 30's. Everytime I see a white man with an Asian woman gf, I know that he wants a completely submissive, clingy and incapable of free thought.

Chances are if you see an Asian in the 1st world, they come from a family of affluence and are basically a child. Unless they are a 1st world western born asian, don't bother. But, they're basically everything r9k wants from a relationship
>>
File: 1446017070133.jpg (48 KB, 526x498) Image search: [Google]
1446017070133.jpg
48 KB, 526x498
>>24835361
>thrid world
>neutral

Suddenly Sweden, Finland, and the Baltics are Third world countries during the cold world.

>Sweden is now third world due to sandniggers
>>
>>24835362
Feels bad man but how will she get a citizenship? I'm not marrying her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.