[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone displays a skill or interest in a niche hobby on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1388799464860.jpg (60 KB, 884x1200) Image search: [Google]
1388799464860.jpg
60 KB, 884x1200
>someone displays a skill or interest in a niche hobby on the internet
>"LOL i bet dis guy never gets any pussy he needs 2 get a life XD"

Why are normies so fucking boring? Is it just jealousy or are they really unable to have genuine interests?
>>
>>24834717
I wish someone made a classical style painting of this image
>>
It's bad to like things that aren't approved in popular culture for normies
>>
File: 1430188509838.png (6 KB, 273x312) Image search: [Google]
1430188509838.png
6 KB, 273x312
Because having a go at a whore's asshole behind the burgerking is a greater achievement than doing and learning those things
>>
>>24834717
You're all fucking boring to be honest.
>>
Fuck lad, any sauce? that was taken near me. The color scheme on that train is from my area. Kinda looks like Aldrington but I can't be sure.
>>
>>24834734
I'm still not sure whether it's photoshopped or not.
>>
File: XlAWVB2.jpg (203 KB, 884x1200) Image search: [Google]
XlAWVB2.jpg
203 KB, 884x1200
>>24834804
Well I guess that mystery is solved.
>>
>>24834717
That doesn't happen, you fucktard. Or if it does, it's robots trolling you.
>>
>>24834882
>I have never visited any website outside of 4chan
Ok buddy.
>>
File: 1446874216312.jpg (22 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1446874216312.jpg
22 KB, 720x600
>>24834717
fuck those normie games, family
>>
>>24834717
I need to suck and cum on those titties desu senpai
>>
File: downfall1.gif (74 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
downfall1.gif
74 KB, 640x356
>think it would be funny to make little OC gif for a thread
>(you)
>Wow, I can't believe someone would waste their time making a fucking gif
>(you)
>kek im worried for u anon, u have 2 much time
>(you)
>what the fuck is this? why did you spend hours on making this?

I just find it relaxing to draw stupid shit, and I thought it could make others happy.
>>
I think it's just jealousy.

Look at how normies all rush in to say that men who have sculpted their bodies to fit their perception of beauty in the gym are disgusting and ugly and have small dicks and probably kick puppies and spit on orphans. Likewise for men who like fun things. My friend who is a big autocrossfag got a porsche boxster and you wouldn't believe the comments I hear. He let me drive it a couple times and I'd get one myself if I had 15k lying around. I really doubt he is stuck up and has a smal penis just because he likes cars. It's not like it's a fucking lamborghini or anything. Some of these butthurt crybabies are driving 2013 and 2011 Hondas. Their car is worth more. The worst is when they talk about how impractical it is for a man who drives alone most times or with his gf to have a two seater sportscar. The guy who harps on that issue the most is a guy who drives a jacked up hoon-mobile pickup with shiny chrome and rarely has passengers or hauls cargo. I don't know how he can cognitive dissonance that one away.

It's a defense mechanism. Normies are stupid and suck at everything, but they can feel better about themselves if they label the guy a no life nerd. I've seen it over and over. You get a kdr of 2:1 and everyone is lolhax0r faggot nurd. Then you see a girl who has 0.01:1 and everyone admires her for her skill. I guess they think it will get her to suck their dick, but I doubt that ever works. I enjoy seeking the bitch out and killing her over and over again to frustrate her and all the orbiters. Trolling people by not sucking at a game is even more fun than singing 90s pop songs loudly and off key the entire match.
>>
>>24834734
Why don't you do it?
>>
>>24834717
Not everyone does that. Yeah, quite a good number of people do but some normies are chill with niche hobbies and interests, pham.
>>
File: gepepepe.png (137 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
gepepepe.png
137 KB, 480x600
>>24836836
>he thinks people care about OC
>>
>>24837026
He obviously thinks he's too good for that and doesn't want to burn his fingers on trying out a niche hobby.
>>
File: guy.jpg (30 KB, 328x473) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
30 KB, 328x473
>>24834717

>is this the police?
>yeah, the virgin creeps is at the station again
>trying to talk to some girl
>so I can just beat him up?
>cool cool, I send you pics
>>
I don't know, being accepted/"cool" seems to be priority number one for normies. It's like some kind of tribal mindset or something. I have actually had people try to shame me because I try to be different or beg to differ. I still haven't figured it out.
>>
>>24837140
kek7
>>
>>24837091
Why is it "scary" when somebody makes OC though?
>>
>>24834717
The only thing normies do for fun besides have sex and get drunk is watch netflix. Its one of the reasons why I'm glad girls will never come after to me, they are all about as interesting as reading Federal Tax code.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.