[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> qt guy and my friend are both in my class > don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1448200639579.jpg (114 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
1448200639579.jpg
114 KB, 960x796
> qt guy and my friend are both in my class
> don't care because I don't want chad-types, and he seems like one
> friend starts talking about how much she wants him
> start talking to him because I want her to break the ice with him
> ends up liking me more, probably because I don't mind talking to him
> he's not a dick like I thought he would be, feels intensify
> not going to do anything, out of respect for our friendship
> still butthurt because I'm KV and she's already had 4 bfs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GUYS WILL NEVER BE CUTE, AVAILABLE AND NOT COMPLETELY SHIT SIMULTANEOUSLY WILL THEY
>>
File: 1449493906986.jpg (61 KB, 416x533) Image search: [Google]
1449493906986.jpg
61 KB, 416x533
you totally shouldn't care about her feels, she's got 4 bf's before so that means she ultimately just fell for his looks and will move on the the next cute looking guy as if nothing happened while this is your chance, if she's a real friend she'll understand
>>
And i'm hotter than a fucking furnace

took a tuco blunt and I burned (burned it)

Told that bitch to not call my phone with all the nonsense
>>
>>24834618
Think maybe your standards are too high? I'm all of these things and more. You just gotta talk to people and not be so willing to dismiss people.
>>
>>24834650
Shallow af. Unless you yourself are a 10/10 aim lower unless you enjoy being pumped and dumped.
>>
>>24834846
I'm not following. He's a Chad, no mistaking it. To anyone else, it would seem like my standards got higher dating him instead of the usual guys I like. But still, I still won't be dating him. My friend has dibs, that's the honor system.
>>
>>24834910
Fuck off roastie. You can literally go out and lose your KV status right now if you wanted. You don't belong here.
>>
>>24835172
That's not really the dilemma you shitlord, I want a quality bf, not gutter trash
> kek if anons didn't spend all their money on tendies they could get prostitute pussy
>>
>>24835172
>This
The influx of roasties has been truely frightening
>>
File: 1445678916469.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1445678916469.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>24835258
>shitlord
>power level exposed
>>
>>24835346
> being this
kekkity kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.