[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>message a girl on OkCupid >we hit it off pretty well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1449556672731.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449556672731.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
>message a girl on OkCupid
>we hit it off pretty well, we talk about Anime some
>After a couple days she says "hey anon, you should come to my cam show tonight :)"
>pretty much begs me once I'm a bit hesitant (i was worried because I have a roommate and he was in the room, but asleep)
>pass out because I was running on 3 hours all day
>pic related
I'm usually super skeptical about going to camwhore sites where you have to sign up to see shit, but she insists it's free. She also had legit conversations with me for a few days, which seems hella patient for a scammer
What do you guys think?
>>
That sounds pretty bizarre, honestly. No idea.
>>
>>24834296
She got bored of you, so she's hoping the time she spent talking to you doesn't go to waste and that you'll eventually become one of her regular kucks.
>>
>camwhore
There's a 99 percent chance she just wants your betabux
>>
>>24834330
this OP

you blew it.
>>
If you have to ask if it's a scam walk away
>>
>>24834296
she may be bored a little doing all that stuff and a small chat could bring her up a little bit.
>>
>>24834296
You remind me of this kid with aspergers I know.
A girl at the club was promoting a special night and handing out fliers and shit
She gave the aspie one and he thought she was into him and was inviting him to an exclusive party
>>
>>24834296
Wait. Are people here really that autistic or is this just a joke?
>>
OP here
So she gave me a link to sign up for a free trial bit it requires my cc to verify my age
I also turned 18 a few weeks ago and haven't gotten a chance to get my own card, I'm currently using a joint account with my parents
I tried explaining this to her but she kept saying not to worry and it wouldn't cost a dime, it was just the site she used. But I don't wanna fucking put in a card that my parents can see the purchases on for a camwhore site. It seems way too elaborate to be a scam. I don't wanna pass up literally the only chance I've had in my life to have a qt interested in me masturbating, but this just seems sketchy
>>
>>24834440
If you arent trolling them please dont do it
>>
>>24834440
>not using Skype
This is gay bait.
If it's not, give her all your money cause you're retarded.
>>
>>24834440
Anon don't be so stupid,Ik you just really want this but think pls.If it's asking for cc it's obviously a scam.Shed just skype you if she wanted to cam,not make you sign up on some bullshit website.
>>
>>24834296
She's probably looking to financially exploit you in some manner. It wouldn't surprise me if she's hooked a number of needy people through okcupid or other sites.
>>
File: Tsukasa_big.gif (29 KB, 396x380) Image search: [Google]
Tsukasa_big.gif
29 KB, 396x380
>>24834296
>Talk about anime
>On and off for about three days
>camshow shit
Holy fuck, do they have people doing this now or are the bots getting this scary?
>>
>>24834525
Yeah, that's what i was thinking
>>
>>24834296
It's myfreecams you fucking moron.

Google result says AshleyTea in fact i jacked off to her last night.

It's not a scam.

You need cc details if you want to buy tokens or become a regular member.

Until then you are and always will be a guest, able to be muted in the room by regulars and unable to give her money.

If you sign up once you will get tokens and then don't have to pay anything ever again unless you want to.

I'm bored of this now and it's stupid to explain it. You shouldn't be this dumb.

You will be an orbiter regardless.
>>
It's a scam.

Or

It won't lead anywhere.
>>
>>24834617
>He actually PAYS for those cam sites
I mean, I knew there had to be some morons that did it, but I never thought I'd meet one.

Do you need me to use smaller words?
>>
>>24834440
Tell her to Skype
If she won't, she's most likely going for money
Also read up on wishful thinking before you get hurt more, anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.