[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks life will just lay out a path for him with no effort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 717.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>he thinks life will just lay out a path for him with no effort
>>
Nobody thinks that
>>
Does for other people.
>>
>>24833903
Depends if you're female or not
>>
>>24833920
then why don't you have a gf?
>>
>>24833903
jokes on you this literally happened to me
>>
>>24833903

I don't expect a path to be laid out for me but ti would be nice to know which direction I need to head in first

normies are born with a compass
>>
>he thinks it matters either way
>>
It actually does.

I don't do ANYTHING productive, I just sit around and play vidya all day.

Just got 200k and a house from a dead relative and I'm on NEET bux already.

No matter what happens now, I own a house, mortgage free.

Might play some GTA O with my bestest bro later on my 780ti sli 1440p high end gaming computer.

The second I gave up on life and dropped out of everything to be a shut in looser, things just got better.
>>
File: 1449182043669.jpg (79 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1449182043669.jpg
79 KB, 496x499
>>24834031
>normies are born with a compass

Nope, and knowing they don't is literally any robot's path to major success
It is ACTUALLY hilarious. You know how you see people and their troubles as pathetic and petty?
The superficial shit being fleeting, temporary, and completely arbitrary/ pointless?

Well, deep down everyone knows this, but most people simply pretend they have it figured out.
No one knows SHIT; the world is ACTUALLY that hilarious.

They might make fun of you, they might want you to "live a regular life"- it's only because they have managed to sap just a drop of happiness from it, be it through rote human hardwiring such as confirming to society, nurturing a child, or chemicals from drugs or whatever

But spiritually almost 99% of people are absolutely hopeless.
It's a joke. If you are unhappy with your current situation, walk out into that joke, manipulate it, and take what you want.
But with measure. This is how a sociopath thinks, but you can still have empathy. This is how you become charismatic without being a complete asshole.

Use this knowledge. Skullfuck the world.
>>
>>24834166
Or lie down and wait for your death while masturbating and embracing hollow primal impulses.
Either way the result is the same; we cease to exist and the universe's impending death follows shortly after.
>>
>>24834206
Philosophies surrounding happiness come into play
You are thinking in a "result" format, typical in species that have their main purpose to be "procreate"

We are procreating with no goal in mind. What comes after our kids have kids have kids have kids have kids?
You want them to live happy, right? Well what's the point then? They're all gonna die, and pass up that opportunity to be happy onto their kids so their kids can be happy, so their kids can be happy, etc etc

Just say fuck it and "cease the moment"- right now is something you have a firm grip on, unlike the future or the past.
I don't care if I have kids, but if I do I want them to not care about having kids either. I want everyone I know to appreciate how small we are compared to the rest of the universe, and how strange/ weird it is that we're able to observe. That we are the universe observing itself, it's fucked up. Who gives a shit about getting a girlfriend- I can create fictions/ stories in my head, draw them down on paper/ in text/ in a game and share that experience

Life is all about experiences, and when I say that don't just think "he's talking about relationships and sex"- fuck you, I'm a gross virgin faggot, this isn't normie shit
Fucking robots figured this shit out before normies did, normies can hardly understand full bliss cause they're too caught up conforming to pointless rules that aren't even for their own benefit
>>
This actually is how entitled girls think most the time. Daddys money and such
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.