[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck genderbent you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Clip-3.png (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Clip-3.png
20 KB, 600x600
Basically you if your chromosomes were switched from XY->XX at birth, this hypothetical you grows up the same way and has the same general face just with a feminine structure to it and a feminine body, dick size correlates to tits size.
>>
Does it preserve my mana?
Will I still be able to become a wizard?

I mean, it IS masturbation...
>>
Hell yes, I love my pretty boyish face.
>>
>>24833985
It is beyond masturbation but not quite sex, your virgin levels might slow down a bit while you continue to fuck them but they want dissipate or go away
>>
>>24833676
are we assuming same mental state?
if so fuck yeah dude
>>
>>24833676
fuck no i'm ugly
>>
>>24833676
Dick size shouldn't correlate to breast size, due to the fact that breast size is determined by the volume of the breast itself in relation to the ribcage. That's too complex compared to the simple "length+girth" of a penis.
It'd be more accurate to compare dick length to vaginal depth.
How about
>Dick size correlates to vaginal depth
>The male's height correlates to the female's breast size
That seems to work better
>>
>>24834083
that's pretty cool anon but i don't think this is a situation based on realistic circumstances
>>
>>24834104
If that's what you want to work with then thats fine by me, being a guy I just forgot that vaginas are actually different depths
>>
DESU no.
It would look like I'm fucking my mum.
My mum looks very much like me
If I fucked a girl version of myself, I'd be fucking my mum. Ew.
I would however, fuck a male version of myself.

>>24834083
Pretty much.
Breast size is also affected by body fat levels.
>>
I'm a handsome boy but my face is really manly. If you're just saying the equivalent attractiveness but as a woman, my life would probably be really easy.
>>
a female me wouldn't waste her time on a loser like me
>>
>>24834113
it is, kind of

somewhere out there is an alternate universe where we're all female but with exactly the same genes
>>
>>24833676

If it was truly a female version where male stats in physical appearance converted fully to female stats (and not some faggoty trap version of myself) then yeah especially if I could create a hivemind between the male and female versions we could probably take over the world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.