[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you live for, anon? >Is it the hope of being loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1449459580916.png (740 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449459580916.png
740 KB, 1024x768
What do you live for, anon?

>Is it the hope of being loved one day?
>Is it a new song from your favourite musician?
>Is it the love of a pet?

You haven't killed yourself yet, so there must be something.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 556x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 556x640
Im too scared to die, its the real deal, you know?

Im slowly coming at ease to the idea of nonexistentence though
>>
Frozen 2.
>>
>>24833649
>Is it the hope of being loved one day?
Yes, pretty much this.

Not looking likely, though. I came close but it crashed as expected.
>>
>>24833763
>Not looking likely, though. I came close but it crashed as expected.
Baby steps, senpai. You'll get there.
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
to win the lottery
>>
too pussy to kill myself
>>
>>24833649
My blue tongue lizard Trungus. Given up feeding myself just to feed him in the past and I'd do it again.
>>
2 and 3

music and my kitty :3

and cigs and coffee
>>
I'm still young enough to prove myself in battle if europe decides it wants to stop being c.uckland and goes into revolution mode. I'll kill myself when I hit 30.
>>
I'm waiting for Peep Show to end.
>>
>>24834236
This. Make big money, invest in a diverse portfolio of property, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and precious metals, and then travel the world fucking women from all over the globe.
>>
yes, i stick around for the possibilty of ww3. if not im killing self at 30.
>>
>>24835102
>I'll kill myself when I hit 30.
Glad I'm not the only one going this route, I just hope war breaks out soon so there would be a better reason for my death
>>
>>24833649
I don't know. One day I'll stop doing what I think others want me to do and just be me.
I think I really just want to be a comic book artist, or even opening a restaurant.
>>
>>24835110
maimai nooo
>>
>>24835161
>tfw 25

Part of me knows this wont happen within the next 5 years. Maybe I'll extend my deadline to 35. I mean, that's still young enough to fight if I take care of myself right?
>>
>>24833649
I'm actually happy even though I'm a Neet. atm I live for breakfast in the morning, cause I love a good breakfast.
>>
>>24833649
I live for myself, faggot. I don't need validation from external sources like most of you beta bitch men.
>>
Hey if you're gonna kill yourself why not join the army or some shit?

You'd get a nice amount of money and forcefully embrace life.

If that's not your thing why not consider becoming a petty criminal? The rush and adrenaline you feel when you break into someone's house is insane and really makes you wanna live and the free shit is nice too.

Or maybe start fighting crime, don't start at the top just start by hitting weed dealers with baseball bats and work your way up.
>>
Spent probably 40% of my life playing vidya, and legitimately enjoy it. Also hope of being loved, in high school I was always around girls who were't popular and were really fond of me. Had 2 girls almost want to be in a relationship with me but then didn;t when I wasn't shiny and new to them, one who did for a week and did the same, and two who want to do the same. But one of those last two I have a thing for and I can;t figure out why. And she's also actually obsessed with me and she the type of girl who lacks any confidence so she'd be really easy to handle.
I really want to put my dick in her
>>
>>24835280
Just die at 33 and go Jesus Christ-tier
>>
File: 1448105858288.jpg (101 KB, 709x538) Image search: [Google]
1448105858288.jpg
101 KB, 709x538
One day I want to be really fucking rich.
>Talk to girls and ask them on date
>They say no
>Jump into my cabriolet
>Laugh at their devastated faces
>>
I have money left, that's literally it
Once it's all gone then so am I
I've been done with this life for a while now but I could go easy mode for a while so here I am
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.