[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally whats wrong with sexualzing women as a man. What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg (349 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg
349 KB, 1750x2500
Literally whats wrong with sexualzing women as a man. What is wrong with wanting a cutie to submit to you and do everything to please you if you are willing to treat her like a princess/goddess? Why take all the appeal out of opposite gender attraction.

All I want is a girl who will act like a dirty slut in the bedroom. And it never has to leave the bedroom. As long as it's all for me.

Fembot input?
>>
When all of society does it, it basically teaches women they can't amount to anything BUT being someone's sex toy.
>>
But they can. We are talking about what goes on between a man and a woman behind closed doors.
>>
>>24833160
Also literally just take away all my motivation to even bother with a mate then. Having an emotional equal is fine. I already expect that. But i want to be treated like a man. Otherwise why even bother? All you are going to do is push me to pay for sex directly instead of investing money AND emotion into a girl.
>>
>>24833199
Fine, pay for sex. It's not a big deal. But don't expect society to cater to your pathetic control fetish.
>>
>>24833225
You a female or something? How is that a control fetish? I just want a girl to show she wants to please me. While I do the same in return. Other than that idc what she does. Hope she has aspirations and has a great career of her own. I just want that style of attention when we're alone. And from what I know about females. They crave the converse.
>>
Why else are we getting all these sissy boys filling in and being the submissive mate now? Mfw a penis is literally for penetration, a dominant act. It's biology. Instead now we got sissy boys opening up their back doors for guys who are filling their sexual emotional need with a substitute.
>>
>>24833249
You want someone to
> submit to you and do everything to please you if you are willing to treat her like a princess/goddess
That's not an equal relationship. You want a sex toy, and you're mad that's not how the world works any more.

>>24833271
>a penis is literally for penetration, a dominant act.
That's how you interpret it. It is, in fact, totally neutral.
>>
>>24833417
No i never said I wanted a sex toy. Stop generealizing. You are worse than any misogynist alive.
>>
>>24833154
Nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: drake-remixes.jpg (61 KB, 1294x768) Image search: [Google]
drake-remixes.jpg
61 KB, 1294x768
>>24833417

You're a fucking retard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.