[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was detained by a cop the fourth time in the past six months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8
File: 1445050853485.jpg (72 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445050853485.jpg
72 KB, 540x540
I was detained by a cop the fourth time in the past six months.

I was walking down the street at night in a wealthy neighborhood, trying to figure out how I would get home without pissing off my dad (I spent all my money to take a train upstate to visit a friend stupidly) and a cop rolls up to me asking what I was doing. I, retardedly, tell him I'm walking back home to Long Island. This sounds unlikely as I was in Westchester County, NY at the time, but it was true. The cop searches all my pockets and cuffs me after telling me to take my hands out of my pockets (it was cold, so I kept putting them back in after a while), taunts me, pushes me to the cop car, and tells me I'm a suspect for burglary.

Why does this keep happening to me? I'm not even black or hispanic.
>>
Tell him your Jewish and that your uncle is a lawyer. Take all chutzpah out of him.
>>
>>24832930
That's what you get for leaving the house
>>
>>24832930
Shouldnt be a burglar
>>
>>24832930
I just tell them im suicidal

I have avoided getting multiple charges that way
>>
>>24832930
Tell him your black. What happens after that will be funny trust me.
>>
>>24832986
>was drunk driving
>car ran out of gas
>cop comes up and starts talking to me
>break down crying talking about how afraid of my dad I am if he finds out
>cop gets me a tow back to my house and tells me not to do it again

Seeing a 26 year old crying like a 6 year old works too
>>
>mfw police stop me while I was walking at 4am
>give them my autism card my mom made me
>he calls the number on it and talks to my mom
>police take me home
>get yelled at for wandering she blames my autism
>she puts a gps tracker in my shoes that alerts her when I leave the house now

I kind of liked my late night walks too
>>
I just lie.

Make it sound like something sad that everyone can relate too.

I always go with...

>Yeah, I was at a bar with some friends and I walk outside, right, then I turn and see my gf kissing some other dude, so I dump the bitch and just walk out of there without thinking, so yeah...

Most people don't like to kick a dog while he's down and actually want to help the under dog.

I've been on the verge of getting locked up for smashing a police station window with a lot of reason to suspect me and pulled our that story and just gotten lifts home.

I didn't smash the window either.
>>
What kind of police state are you living in?

Firstly you say 'are you going to arrest me?'
When they say no, you say 'bye' and leave.
>>
>>24832930
Are you a big guy (4u)?

Had absolutely zero hassle with cops when I was lanklet, started lifting and I've been searched/questioned by cops on the streets about 7 times in the last 2 years.

The whole shebang, they search my wallet, check my ID, question me for a bit. Never been cuffed though.
>>
>>24833330
You've got no idea how to interact with people, act like that and he's ALWAYS going to arest you.
>>
>>24833005
>Tell him your black. What happens after that will be funny trust me.

Exactly. Just be like "IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK?"
>>
>>24833330
Yeah, piss off the man with a gun.
>>
>>24833040
I carry an autism card too

its gotten me out of trouble before

carry an autism card op
>>
File: firstblood1.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
firstblood1.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>24832930
watch this to feel better?
>>
Start chanting...

>WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TA FUCK WITH!

Over and over getting progressively louder, then when he gets out of the car, back up 6 or 7 paces, then all of a sudden reach to your hip and fumble like you're trying to grab something.

Always worked for me
>>
>>24833353
Arrest you for what?
>>
>land of the free

lmao
>>
What if I urinate myself? Would he still arrest me?
>>
>>24833472
Not him, he might not arrest you, but he can stop you, question you, search you, question you some more, etc.

And you can say "BUT UNDER THE LAW OF ________, I SHOULD _________ ETC, ETC", but he will still have every right to do it.

Or you can not be a cunt and be on your way in 5 seconds.
>>
>>24833482
Probably not, but he'd likely detain you for public urination, suspicion of drunk
>>
>>24833507
But he made me piss myself
>>
>>24833482
depending on how you talk he might just take you to the hospital because you are special needs
>>
>>24833526
And he says he didn't.
Just you both, the cops word has greater authority.

I dunno, seems a lot of people expect to get out of shit like this because "WELL TECHNICALLY, I COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED, COERCED, SCARED INTO DOING THIS YOU CAN'T PROVE I WASN'T" arguments seem more popular these days. Doesn't work like that though.

Like I know you're just joking but I've met enough people like that who don't do it ironically
>>
The police does not have the right to randomly search you unless you are being detained. Under no circumstances should you agree to a search unless he has a warrant on you, or you committed a crime.
>>
>>24833496
wtf are you even talking about? What is this thread, Why is the police stopping you in the first place, Why are you scared of them?
>>
>similar circumstances
>"what are you doing out so late?"
>"oh, i'm a drug dealer"
>"yeah, sure kid. keep out of trouble"
>"wait is that a taser on your belt?"
>"why, yes it is"
>"can you shoot me with it?"
>"no"
Gotta love Australia.
Still can't get a copper to shoot me with a taser though.
>>
>>24833563
>Why is the police stopping you in the first place, Why are you scared of them?

I have no idea why they're stopping me. I'm not scared but at the same time I know if I cooperate kindly there won't be any hassle and I'll be on my way quicker than if I were an ass hole.
>>
>>24833565
>Still can't get a copper to shoot me with a taser though.
my friend got shot with one and he said it was the most painful thing he ever felt

Not sure if he was bigging it up but it seemed pretty painful.
>>
>>24833496
In my country he can't just question you, and its technically probably the same in the US or whatever fascist place you're in.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x451
I'd like to see what you look like OP, can I get your picture, for the school paper?
>>
>>24833496

The police do not have the right to stop you unless they suspect you of committing a crime. They do not have the right to question you in the United States.

If he has the reason to believe you committed a crime, yes he has the right to detain you.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>>
>>24833597
>In my country he can't just question you
In most countries, they can, detainment and charges on the other hand require reasoning.

Again, I'm not shifty/edgy to answer a couple of questions from a cop if I've done nothing wrong and just head on my way. Not sure what fascist place you live in that you'd fear cops so much though.
>>
I'd probably rid them of their hive if one of the bees stung me for no reason. Show them who's the superior specimen
>>
Just pretend to not speak English.

>"Excuse me Sir, I have to ask you a few questions."
>"Er, entschuldigung?"
>"Do you speak english?"
>"Ich verstehe nicht."
>"Mein name is A-non."
>"Eh, never mind"
>>
>>24833620
>The police do not have the right to stop you unless they suspect you of committing a crime.
I know that, but there's little stopping them from saying they suspect you. I've had that shit thrown at me before for running my mouth.

So instead of starting a 10 minute argument about how "WELL TECHNICALLY UNDER THIS LAW YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I just answer a few questions and go on my way.

Yes, the person who argues is right. Yes, they walk away the same as I do. Yes, they feel high and mighty. But I don't care about that, I just want to keep about my business.
>>
>>24833628
Ok so we've ascertained you're retarded. Of course I'm not scared of the police, its exactly my point. Talking with them can sometimes be unfavourable for you legally, so its best not too.
>>
>>24833628
It's infringing on your rights. Might as well set up pedestrian checkpoints to make sure everyone is following big brothers will if your willing to let cops molest your person.
>>
>>24833650
Good thing I'm bilingual and the other one isn't French or Spanish so I can pretend pretty good.
>>
>>24833663
It's not a 10 minute argument you fuck.

You literally just ask them if you are being detained, and if you are not, you walk away. It literally takes 5 seconds, faster than if you let them fucking ask you retarded questions just so they can find some reason suspect you.

Never say anything you don't need to, to police. their job is to arrest criminals, and they are seeking anything to arrest you for.
>>
>>24833671
I could stand there and argue about my rights for 10 minutes or I could just keep walking on after answering a couple of questions.

>BUT BIG BROTHER, 1984, GEORGE ORWELL PREDICTED THIS

Over exaggerating doesn't win you points.
>>
Sadly you look weird if you're walking distances

I know this because my dad/mom acted absolutely pissed when I mentioned walking down to the city for the first time in my life, telling me I'd look like a druggie on a revoked license or something

you could get away with it if you were jogging maybe? If you look weird you look suspicious. Unfortunate but that's what carforeveryone culture done to everyone
>>
>>24832930
Why are you having such lengthy conversations with the police?
>>
>>24833663
You can't suspect someone of a crime just based on the way they look. Unless you reeked of marijuana, there is literally no reason for a cop to stop you, unless you actually are committing a crime.
>>
>>24833695
>It's not a 10 minute argument
Sure is if they claim they suspect you of something and CAN arrest you for suspicion, be it warranted or not.

>"Excuse me sir, there's been robberies in the area and you fit the profile, we need to ask you some questions."
>"NOPE I HAVE MY RIGHTS, FUCK OFF"
>gets arrested

kek
>>
>>24833698
I can't believe people are getting kekd by police here. This is worse than all the virgin tfw no gf shit
>>
>>24833714
>You can't suspect someone of a crime just based on the way they look
You can should they be in the vicinity of a reported crime and you fit the description of the perpetrator.

>B-BUT THEY CAN'T DO THAT
I know, but they do.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that I'm not siding with cops on this. I know they technically CAN'T do this shit, but they DO.
>>
>>24833734
and im saying that if you aren't being detained, you are free to leave. If they tell you you are being detained, just be polite about it.

I agree with you that you should respect the police, but it's not an excuse to let them bully you around.

Ask them firmly, am I being detained, just like those assholes in all those youtube videos.

If you are NOT being detained, just fucking leave.
>>
>>24832930
I think I recognise this blowjob.
>>
I used to do a lot of graffiti

> be 4am, walking home on my own, literally round the corner from my house
> empty paint cans rattling on my backpack but almost home
> red paint on my hands...
> see a police women turn round the corner ahead of me, walking towards me
> I just nod and smile
> she asks what I'm upto
> me: "j-just been to a friends house, heading home..."
> her: "we're looking for some stolen car radios, what's in the bag?"
> me: "just some car stereos, you can have a look if you like..."
> shit niggah what did I just say
> her: laughs "ok, have a good night"
> walk excruciatingly slowly away trying not to make a noise from all the cans

based police women uk btw
>>
If I were ever detained unreasonably I would just sue the city for false arrest in the civil court and make some more money.
>>
>>24833784
yea good luck with that
>>
>>24833906
>retards who don't know shit make assumptions
>>
>>24832930
Mind if I relate a story?
>few years ago I was 17
>At intramural volleyball practice with friends, some in college some in HS
>After practice 5 of us walk 2 blocks to visit friend of ours in the hospital after a car accident - we are still in sweats, etc.
>Walk past receptionist since we know where his room is - 2 hours left in visiting period
>Get off elevator on his floor, armed security is there 'Sorry, no visitors down this hall - there is a medical issue, you can't come this way'
>Huh? OPK
>I take everyone down one floor, walk across to stairs, walk up to other side of floor near the room
>Realize cops are following us
>Exit stair, two guards, one with his hand on his gun
>Other one says 'you have to leave, right now'
>Me 'why? visiting hours still have more than an hour left'
>'One more word out of you and you are all under arrest for trespassing'
>See a nurse, I call out 'Hey, Stephanie, go get the Head of Medicine for me, would ya'?'
>She looks over, does a double take, says 'sure, anon'
>'And hurry, please'
>Guards pause for a moment, then say 'you are going to leave or I am going to arrest you'
>I tell them 'you better wait for the head of medicine, hadn't you?'
>All staring at each other
>5 minutes later the lead guard is red in the face and also has his hand on his gun. He's obviously about to lose his shit
>Voice says 'Anon? What is going on?'
>It is the Head of Medicine
>I say 'Well, Uncle Anon, I was here to visit a friend and these two guys tried to throw us out and threatened to arrest us'
>Guards face goes from red to paper-white in 1 second
>Turns out the 75 year old volunteer answering the phone saw us walk by and called security to say a bunch of hoodlums were there to steal drugs
We finally saw our friend and all three guards and the head of security were fired
>>
>>24833935
>retards who dont know shit thing they know shit

my dad is a lawyer
>>
>>24833960
>my dad is a lawyer
that's nice, you're not
>>
>>24833784
You wish. 99 percent of complaints against police officers go unsubstantiated. You think you're special? Lol, better call your dad.
>>
>>24833958
That never actually happened
>>
>>24834070
No, it did. Ball Memorial Hospital, 2007. One of the guards used to have a facebook rant about it.
>>
>>24834091
> firing the guards for doing their job when they had a right to be suspicious
> not the volunteer for being a cunt

wew lad
>>
>>24833695
My friend tried that and got arrested
>>
>>24832930
>Why does this keep happening to me?
Because you're a fuck up
If you weren't, your dad wouldn't get pissed you took a trip to meet your friend.
>>
>>24832930
>few months ago
>out to buy weed
>waiting for shady as fuck dealer to show up at the usual spot, playing with my phone
>suddenly two policemen come out of a random car and walk towards me
>"What are you doing here?"
>"j-just waiting for a.. a..."
>"a friend?"
>"Yes! A friend! h-he goes to another.. umm.."
>"university?"
>"yes, that"
>"well be careful, there are phone thieves in the area, you shouldn't hold your phone up like that. have a good one"

its pretty nice being a well dressed whitey in a non white neighborhood
>>
>>24833040
OFFICER PLEASE, LET ME SHOW YOU MY AUTISM CARD
>>
>>24834183
How does one fire a volunteer?
Further, the firing was about 'misrepresentation' - guards can't arrest and claiming you can arrest opens you up for lawsuits. The University of Michigan had issues like that in the '90's - a security guard said he was going to arrest someone and the school was sued for unlawful detention.
>>
>>24834254
>Home from college last Summer
>Mowing the lawn at my grandma's house
>The sort of neighborhood in St. Paul where they think they saw a black guy, once, in the '70's
>See a black guy on a bicycle a block down by an alley
>Every now and then he rides into the alley, a car follows him in, the car leaves, he comes back to the corner
>I go inside, call the cops [non 911]
>'Hi, I live at [give the address and the intersection] and there is a shady looking guy nearby'
>'What is his description?'
>'He's black-'
>'we'll send 2 units'
>I walked back out to the lawnmower and didn't have time to restart it before 2 police cars screeched up
>Weed, naturally
I don't even think I finished saying the word "black" before she said she's send 2 cars.
I still chuckle every time I think about it
>>
>1am.
>Step off the train.
>Bum-fuck suburban station. Pretty much empty.
>Two transit guards approach me.
>Not even cops, have fuck-all power.
>Take out headphones, as they approach.
>"Can we speak to you for a minute, mate?"
>"Sure."
>"We had a report that someone was selling drugs on your train. Do you know anything about it?"
>"No, sorry. Didn't see anything."
>"Do you mind if we take a look in your bag?"
>Open top of bag to show them the inside. Don't let them take it off me.
>"Alright, thanks. Sorry for the hassle."
>Walk away.

Muh infringed rights fucking cops are pigs 10th grade if going pretty well thanks for asking slipknot 4 life.
>>
When I was rolling my own cigarettes I got stopped by police sometimes them thinking I was smokeing weed, but I never got arrested.
>>
>>24832930
>trying to figure out how I would get home without pissing off my dad (I spent all my money to take a train upstate to visit a friend stupidly)
wanna know how i know you're underage?
>>
>>24832930
>pushes me to the cop car, and tells me I'm a suspect for burglary.
how did it end?

>>24832986
If you threat to harm yourself, police is obligated to take some actions I think
>>
>>24834561
well done Sherlock, but no thanks
>>
>>24834659
they do they dump you off at an ER and fuck off

I have avoid 3 drunk in public charges this way
>>
>>24834708
I work at a Hospital, and most ERs then have a right of care over you. Typically, you can't just say "lol jk I was just fucking with the cops" and leave.
Also, your "suicidal intentions" are recorded permanently.
>>
>>24834753
I know this
psych wards are pretty comfy
>>
>>24834770

The suicide-proof everything freaks me out a little, but a few of ours have pool tables in them, which is neat.
>>
>>24834794
does your place have those rounded off doorknobs that are really hard to grip when your hands are all sweaty from anxiety?
>>
>>24833293
From working in a call center, I've learned never to let peoples sad stories influence your decision.

Fell for this one single mother who needed money story, and gave her 7 dollars from my company that could of got me fired. Then she immediately changes her story and says "No actually I need 10 dollars!"

Broke my heart, after I risked my job to help her, she's just going to ask for more? Sob stories. As soon as somebody tells me a sob story like that, I just emotionally detach my self and assume everything they're saying is a lie.
>>
>>24834828

Ours door handles are rounded half-disks with no gap in them, so there's no possibility of tying/wrapping anything around them to hang yourself.

The beds are also one, single slab of plastic, that is solid all the way to the floor.

All of the hooks, shelves, etc are designed to come off the wall when more than a certain amount of weight is placed on them.

Shit's creepy.
>>
>>24833958
that sounds almost too good to be true, normally the fuckers always get away with it
>>
>>24834753
OP here.

The second time in the past six months I ran in with the cops, I was intentionally fucking with this douchebag in college before I dropped out, puking purposefully on his front door, pouring beans and piss on it, and throwing cigarette butts in through while his door was open. It got to the point where his roommate sicked the cops on me. In a fit of autistic self-preservation, I started crying and begging the cop to shoot me, hoping he would just think I was some retarded idiot and let me go. Took me to a psych ward, they evaluated me, let me go after eight hours (the night before I got no sleep so I slept through most of it while they left me in a room) and determined I was just off my meds, which I was.

You really just have to act normal and act like the situation got the better of you.
>>
>>24834659
It ended with some lieutenant guy coming and saying I was free to go after a a long while of me pleading at the cops that I was innocent.

Then, I lost all my cool realizing I was going to actually have to walk home, as the cop station was the only hope of me getting a good night sleep before walking 15 hours till I got to my house, and I broke down. The cops left, I started freaking out, called my dad, and he drove up there and picked me up.

I was really hoping to get some sleep that night.
>>
>>24832930
Because all cops are bastards, I've been pistol whipped by a cop over a gram of weed and I'm white too, fuckin piggys reeeeeeee
>>
Only good thing about #BLM, is that cops don't fuck with me anymore.
I walk through fancy white neighborhoods in all black at 3-6am and they don't do shit.
I wish one would talk to me, then I could report him for harassment.
Fuck the police
>>
>>24833960
My uncle works at Nintendo
Original
>>
File: 155.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
155.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
>>24835779
>all cops are bastards

A.C.A.B.
All Cops Are Bastards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdGEA5eJOs
>>
I go on frequent nightwalks and I've never been pulled stopped by police. I think one of them even recognizes me now because I've seen him wave from his speedtrap.
>>
>>24835990
Du homo
>>
File: IMG_5253.jpg (210 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5253.jpg
210 KB, 1280x1280
>driving to get ice cream sunday afternoon.
>not drunk
>not high
>mistake green arrow for green light
>bump car in front
>histerical white lady comes out screaming that I ruined her car
>mfw not even a scratch on either bumper
>calls cops
>she tells them she smells alcohol
>cop comes to my car agressive
>makes me walk the line
>fail because fat
>arrested
>given breathlyzer, blow zero
>cops gets madder
>tells me urine test or jail
>pee in cup while he watches
>arrested me anyways on dui charges
>spent 16 hours in county with niggers, $500 dollar bail, $3k in legal fees.
>urine test comes back, tested positive for weed i had smoked weeks prior and xanax I take before bed occasionally for anxiety(prescription) never abused it
>take the case to trial
>lose because cops finance judge elections and judges don't wanna make cops look bad
>lost license 12 months, pay dui school $500 dollars, $500 dollars fine
>lose job because can't drive
>spending $200 dollars on therapy because depression and anxiety and phobia of cops developed
>i'm white

fuck the police.
>>
File: gambling.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gambling.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>24837270
Posts like these certainly do not lessen my phobia of driving, and thus getting a driver's licence.
>>
File: autism diagnosis.jpg (56 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
autism diagnosis.jpg
56 KB, 876x493
I've had cops think I was high on something on multiple occasions when I've been completely sober. That's one of the reasons I've been strongly considering getting my official Autism diagnosis, especially if I do ever start driving on my own (I've been thinking of getting a learner's permit again and then hopefully getting my driver's licenses). I've also been stopped before for walking late at night.
>>
>>24834392
weed charges seem so pointless
>>
>driving home from friends house at midnight, pretty buzzed
>I had to pee so was driving kinda fast
>I usually speed in my neighboorhood anyway and have never seen cops there
>as I turn onto my street I don't stop all the way at the stop sign
>suddenly cop car comes out of nowhere and pulls me over
>there's a half empty six pack on the seat next to me, and I'm certain he's gonna smell that I've been drinking
>give him my license and registration, he goes back to his car for a long time
>comes back and gives me a $30 fine for running the stop sign, then lets me go
>drive home and feel lucky as fuck
>>
>>24837270
wow, that's really shit

>pee in cup while he watches
I seriously don't think I could do this
>>
>>24837655
they will give you a catheter if you dont
>>
im in Long Island too friend. FUCK COPS!!!!!!!
>>
>>24837675
what if I just piss my pants first? Then a catheter wouldn't get anything cause my bladder would already be empty...
>>
>>24837596
why didn't you say "I'm sorry I was speeding, officer, but I have to pee really bad because of... uh all the beer I drank"
>>
>>24837750
they will still just insert it and wait till you make more piss
>>
>>24833040
If you are still here, How old are you? Where on the spectrum are you? Are you verbal or non-verbal?
>>
>>24837777
do they have you tied up the whole time?
>>
>>24837779
your in luck I was just about to go to sleep

im in the middle of the scale and I go non verbal when im stressed
>>
>>24837803
if you resist
>>
>>24833353
>>24833390

Kekolds.
>>
>>24837806
I have a similar issue sometimes when I am really stressed. But I flat out refused to get tested when my psychiatrist in High school said I most likely have Aspergers and should be tested. I kind of regret not getting tested then, and I've been thinking of getting tested now for ASD, especially if I ever start driving on my own.
>>
>>24833472
"Disorderly conduct"
>>
File: demondog.jpg (159 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
demondog.jpg
159 KB, 540x540
>>24832930
i'm not sure why.
>>
>>24837806
why don't you remove the GPS from your shoes?
>>
>>24837897
its like glued in and I think my mom would figure out i did it and ill get in trouble
>>
>>24837930
That sucks. Luckily my mom never put a gps tracker in my shoes...
but my room that I lived in from middle school through much of High school could only be accessed through my parent's room, so going out at night without them noticing was impossible.
>>
I have only had two encounters with cops in my lifetime
>be a bit stoned walking down the street at night
>cop sitting in his car calls me over, I basically shit myself
>he just wants to know about the band on my shirt, and we discuss metal bands for a bit
and the second
>be hungover and speeding on the 880 like most people on that freeway
>sirens, shit myself, etc
>almost crash into someone while pulling over
>he gives me a speeding ticket and sends me on my way
I still don't trust cops though, as I hate authority in general
>>
>>24835952

Nigger faggot, consider suicide
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.