[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're given the chance to go back to your 8th grade self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: mandelbrotSetSeahorseSeahorse.gif (363 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
mandelbrotSetSeahorseSeahorse.gif
363 KB, 600x800
You're given the chance to go back to your 8th grade self and tell yourself one thing.

It can't be anything factual (eg, "X horse will win Y race") and it can't pertain to anything specific in your life (eg, "Don't ask that girl out", "Don't go to that school"). You just get one extremely generic piece of advice to give. Assume your past self will take this seriously and accept that you are him/her in the future. What do you say? Why would you say it?
>>
Kill yourself, you're never going to do anything with your life.
>>
End it now, things get worse.
>>
>>24832622
WORK HARD IN HIGHSCHOOL YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN
>>
Listen to your parents. They know what's best for you.
>>
File: 1359376322643.png (67 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1359376322643.png
67 KB, 645x773
>>24832622
Follow your dreams
Just be yourself
>>
>>24832622
Take shit from no one son. Also get people to do as you say. Also to get respect, Beat that 6.3 nigger in your class and be aggressive. For the rest, Never say sorry and never meet anyone expectation, meet your own.
>>
>>24832622
Go on the raping shooting spree like you always wanted. If you do it in college you'll havea lower chance of raping a virgin, and it won't be ptp.
>>
Read more books, and don't listen to op he's a faggot
>>
>>24832622

Stop trying to be taken seriously. The person you see yourself as is not the person the world sees. Give it a few years, you'll mature physically and vocally and be much more respectable when the time comes.
>>
>>24832622
Never trust anyone.
>>
BUY BITCOINS

Bitcoins were invented the following year and in the beginning $1 could get you 1000+ bitcoins
>>
Get employed you dumb fuck, being a NEET isn't fun for long. This is way more important than doing well academically.
>>
>>24832622
Stop giving a fuck just enjoy every bit of this world but be responsible
>>
>>24832622
>You better watch your back cunt.

It'd be pretty funny to be honest.
>>
kill yourself..i beg you.
>>
Stop worrying so much about if you're going to be a failure or if you're going to have a roof over your head.

Life won't last forever, I know it's stressful but just try your best to enjoy it and not worry about things.
>>
Kill yourself, it's not getting better.
>>
>>24832622
YOU ARE A DICK, IN A SEA OF DICKS. EVERYONE YOU KNOW IS A VARYING DEGREE OF AUTISTIC, EVEN THE POPULAR KIDS, YOU ARE NOT AS AWKWARD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, CALL PEOPLE ON THEIR BULLSHIT WHEN THEY TRY TO DISS YOU, BE KIND TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, YOUR HOBBIES DON'T DEFINE YOU UNTIL YOU MAKE THEM IN YOUR CAREER, DON'T EQUATE HOBBIES WITH INTELLIGENCE, GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR ART STOP DRAWING ANIME FUCK OFF RUN ON SENTENCES COUNT
>>
File: m.5213_trumpeter-krakow-hejnal.jpg (51 KB, 467x550) Image search: [Google]
m.5213_trumpeter-krakow-hejnal.jpg
51 KB, 467x550
Practice your damn trumpet you piece of shit and get over your damn performance anxiety.
>>
>>24832622
start researching career stuff now, once you're at uni it's way too late
>>
Run away
Far, far away
If you can't do that, kill yourself
Also
>having to relive 8th grade and onwards
lol no thanx
>>
Don't let anyone stand in the way of your art or will.
>>
>>24832622
"Don't be autistic. When the time comes, you'll know."
>>
>>24832622
Drugs are something you should really stay away from.
>>
Start posting on 4chan now so I can be an oldfag and get mad respect
>>
>>24832622
>>You're given the chance to go back to your 8th grade self and tell yourself one thing.

Shit, 8th grade is next year, how about next year self comes here to tell me whats up
>>
Buy a whole fucking ton of bitcoins.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.