[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl online >we get on great >agree on so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1434661287756.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1434661287756.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
>meet girl online
>we get on great
>agree on so many things
>she's actually not a slut
>she lives fairly close to me
>she suggests we should date
>she's absolutely everything I've ever wanted
>say no because I am an awkward shit who doesn't know how to be in a relationship and will embarrass myself

FUCK
>>
>>24832429
Tell me more.
robocop cockblox
>>
Give her a shot, anon. Chances are, if she's looking to date someone she met online, she's just as awkward with relationships as you.
>>
File: zimm.png (321 KB, 579x342) Image search: [Google]
zimm.png
321 KB, 579x342
>>24832429

>>agree on so many things
if you want to meet other retarded liberals like yourself, just go to reddit op
>>
you fucked up. now see if you can fix this. always try
>>
>>24832429
Literally all your fault.
I may have crippling social anxiety but if things are going that well, of course you should meet. To say no means you're just a massive faggot.
>>
>>24832515
I don't know what else to say really...

We have so much in common, we have the same beliefs about relationships, politics, and the general state of society.
Which is quite rare for me.

>>24832635
On the contrary, we're both quite conservative.
>>
Where did you meet?
Where do I find a qt conservative gf?
>>
>>24832429
That is the most beta picture in existence. Why are white people such simp beta c ucks?

>2015
>loving/caring about these hoes
>>
>>24832429
80% of girls on tinder slept with at least one guy from there

and thats not even a made up statistic
>>
>>24832429
Try and see if you can fix it you stupid fuck

Good luck
>>
it doesn't end well anon, don't worry

>tfw after being a KHV finally meet a girl online
>she travels 9 hours just to see me and stay at my place for a week
>lose virginity with her, have fun spending time together
>cuddle all the fucking time while watching something or sleeping
>enjoy this more than sex
>never want to let go of her because I've literally never experienced this
>she finally mentions that I like cuddling too much
>be embarrassed to say that this is the first time I'm actually in contact with a human female and that's why I'm doing it so much
>just say "h-heh I guess so, didn't notice"
>stop it for a while
>it's time for her to go back home
>while we are saying goodbye this time she's the one insisting on hugging
>she holds me like a good 2 minutes, says she'll miss me
>we kiss, she leaves
>after she leaves, we are still texting and talking all the time
>after a while she becomes more and more distant
>we barely talk or text anymore
>I say that we should meet up again, she says maybe or maybe not
>go to visit her anyway
>try to hug her, she just wants a handshake
>spend about a day together, she shows me around in her town
>we are getting along well again but can tell something is missing
>she doesn't want to hold my hands while we are together
>I have a friend in the same town so I'll stay there for the night because she lives with her parents
>sit in a cafe for hours, just talking
>she says it's time for her to leave now since it's getting late
>we are outside, waiting for my friend to pick us up
>I ask her "now what?, when will we meet again?"
>she says "I dunno, not sure. We can meet as friends if you ever come here again maybe"
>"Just friends?"
>she nods and says "We get along very well, I don't want to lose your friendship. I don't want to say anymore because it'd make you more upset"
>my friend arrives, she wants to shake hands again, I refuse and hug her
>leave with a single tear in my eye
>haven't talked to her ever since

KHV is better.
>>
>>24832429
Just do it, even if everything goes wrong you will learn something
>>
>meet friend online in vidya
>end up playing together every day
>develop huge crush that seems to be mutual
>can't act on it because we live 2k miles apart

You're lucky, and you should really act on the opportunity while you have the chance.
>>
>>24832757
>can't act on it because we live 2K miles apart
I've had one gf, met her online, and she lived 4,000 miles away. She came to visit once. Git gud
>>
>>24832757
Same situation and I actually think to move somewhere else to live with her, I'm sure she'd be in if I suggest her but first wanna have the first meeting with her .
>>
>>24832429
Look OP it would be easy to give you shit for this but I know what it's like having cripplingly low self esteem and this seems exactly like what I would have done at one point in my life. It doesn't seem like you have the exact problem that I had (I was thinking more along the lines of "there's no way I could make this girl happy because I'm such an awful person so I shouldn't even try") but the lesson is the same, you can't distance yourself from a chance at happiness just because you think you might fail.
>>
>>24832768
I'm impressed. How did that go for you guys?

>>24832770
We actually talked about rooming together and seeing how we got along, but it's hard to do that when out-of-state tuition is so expensive and we both have to keep going to school. Good luck though man, I hope she's up for it.
>>
File: 289.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1032) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1032
>>24832740
dude ;_; why
that bitch
it's the worst when they don't tell you why but you know in your heart of hearts you just do not want to know, yet you're still gonna be curious...all the time....and it's gonna hurt. Fuck feelings, and love, and relationships, robits weren't cut out for the normie game.
>>
>>24832856
She keked me and almost gave me herpes. Don't bother dating women. Their awful. I'm not even gay. I just fap and move along.
>>
>>24832839
I feel like a lot of us have the same problem, and I am just starting to notice it for myself and putting myself in an outside perspective, like from a normie's shoes, helps me see that I seem pretty damn pathetic. What I did was put all my faith and hope and love in one person and I depended on them to be happy and I liked who it made me, but that was me doing that, it was 2 people in a relationship but all I could do was get high on the love feeling and neglect to look after myself. Now I'm heartbroken and left without an explanation which I'm not exactly owed, except that she led me on for a really long time and I really, really did love her. It's not like I'll never love again but that I don't want to, even if I look like a fool for getting so broken over one bitch it's like, I just physically can't do anything else. Something in the world has gone cold.
>>
>>24832740
See, this is why I don't want to even try.

I know I'll fall in love.
I know it'll happen fast.

I know that there's a good chance she won't feel the same.

I have absolutely no doubt I'd kill myself
>>
>>24832740
Jesus fucking christ
Thank god I have never tried
>>
>>24832958
LIAR LIAR
SUFFER WITH US ANON
REMEMBER THE PAIN
FEEL IT
WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS
>>
File: 1305857054706.jpg (56 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1305857054706.jpg
56 KB, 500x459
>>24832839
>"there's no way I could make this girl happy because I'm such an awful person so I shouldn't even try"
iktfb
>>
File: 1407705476020129.jpg (76 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
1407705476020129.jpg
76 KB, 478x359
>>24832981
Ey bro I-I think you are alright...but then again I don't know you...
Tell me your flaws, and I will tell you mine? What would make me not want to date you? and also how old are you?
>>
>>24832429
>things that never happened

Fuckg00kandhosfuckingniggerbotsidekick
>>
>>24833017
your reply is oozing with so much faggotry I don't even want to give it a proper response
>>
>>24833074
dude fuck you, you're the faggoot who still uses the word faggot, you wanna die? because you're going to, you little asswipe. Have fun at the bottom you kek, and how big is your dick?
>>
>>24832898
Yeah it hurts pretty bad. The moment she started acting towards me was when I said she's important to me in a text convo. She was upset about not being able to find a job and I was trying to make her feel better;

>Me: it's okay, you'll find a job eventually. You are very important to me so I'll ask some friends if they know any job openings
>Her: uhmmm
>what?
>nothing

after that we were never the same. If you love, you get fucked, if you fuck you get loved simple as that.

>>24832950
>>24832958
I honestly regret it so much. For 24 years I never tried because I was so afraid of rejection. It hurts so bad
>>
>>24832429
Kek, you mean she hasn't been enabled yet amirite? Is she perhaps underage?
>>
>>24832429

>Be Ausfag
>Just turned 25 at the time
>Be in Cairns Australia for new years with two of my m8s
>backpacker central (mostly Euros)
>Meet tall blonde 18 year old Danish girl with her sister
>Start drinking together at another table away from her sister and my friends
>We talk for hours, thankfully the alcohol allows me to keep up the conversation, and she doesn't seem bored with me.
>Come the end of the night, we go up to my dorm to drink more, go to get MY bottle of gray goose from my friend which he does not relinquish cause he thinks she's just using me to buy her more alcohol
>She says she's going to leave cause her sister was leaving too
>Ask her for a kiss (which my friends give me shit about later)
>We end up making out for a few minutes
>She asks me to message her in the morning
>wait all day, too pussy to message her
>See her that night
>She asks "why didn't you message me" I shrug, then walk away

So like you OP, I have little confidence in myself, although I am capable. I'm so self loathing,that I feel I'm not good enough for any women. I see no light at the end of the tunnel, and thus I am settling in for a lonely life ahead of me. I am 26 in 17 days...
>>
>>24833129
holy fuck, what. YOU'RE A BAD GUY FOR BEING HONEST WITH HER, OOPS BETTER GIVE YOU THE SILENT TREATMENT, "UMMMMMY YOU WEIRDO"
seriously, you did nothing wrong, I think you should see it as a blessing that you didn't have to spend time with such a fake bitchwhore like her. I know that might not be too much comfort because I too understand how damn mad you would be, but just think of it that she's the stupid one who can't communicate her feelings and missed out on a good guy. Even if you don't see yourself as that, all you freaking did was TEXT HER. SHE WAS THE ONE WITH THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH HER WHAT'S HER DEAL I AM SO MAD ARRRRGGGGGHHHH BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHH
>>
>>24833272
Yeah I didn't even PROOFREAD I'M SO MAD
>>
>>24833272
Thanks familia, I really don't know why she acted this way, she seemed nice otherwise. It makes me furious though because the little trust I had in women just disappeared after this.
>>
>>24833358
Dude, I understand, why trust them when they're just gonna take a dump on your heart and light it on fire and then laugh and smile like nothing ever happened? Not that it's always like that but that's what we get, maybe we just set ourselves up to get shat on. It's not like she would have told you she was a bitch anyway, she wanted something from you and then when she realised she had a "problem" or you didn't meet "her ideals" she just chucked you away. Do you feel manipulated? I'm really sorry btw, I keep thinking about your story and I just want to punch anything, but that's not even me lol.
>>
>Be hanging with small group
>Suspicions one of the girls is into me
>At one point she says to me "I need you to do something for me"
>Didn't hear her so say huh?
>Says "I need you to do me, I-I mean something"
>Stoneface it don't want to react

CAN I MAKE IT?!
>>
>>24833464
>Do you feel manipulated?

I do, the more I think about it really. She was bored while staying with her parents, came to my city, hangs out for a week without paying jack shit almost then left.

I am also at fault for trusting someone who just decides to stay at a stranger's house for a whole week without even meeting him.
>>
>meet girl online

i see this posted a lot in stories
how does this happen?

When im online i just play league, go on 4chan, and watch netflix.

How does one meet somebody here?
>>
>Meet tranny online
>Spend a few months talking back and forth
>Decide to spend 2 grand and visit her
>Picks me up from airport and greets me
>Her masculine hug gave me a raging boner
>We go back to her place and drink some wine
>She starts giving me a blowjob
>Decide to unzip her pants
>Turns out there was no dick just flabby roast beef
>Turns out i was talking to a real woman this entire time
>Thought i was going to have my trap fantasy fufilled and i ended up having sex with a woman with a huge chin
>Leave and never talk to her again
>>
>>24832740
all women do this shit

they just randomly stop caring one day and drop you then act like they are 'so sad' when it reality they dgaf
>>
File: 21978_786432552_l.jpg (180 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
21978_786432552_l.jpg
180 KB, 500x515
>>24833520
>RED FLAG
>RED FLAG
>RED FLAG
>RED FLAG
>REEEEEEEEEE
you poor robo :'( my heart breaks for your innocent little naive heart, at least it was only a week though. Do you think you would have paid more for her if it turns out she did decide to "like you?" lol do you see yourself as one of those guys? Just wondering, I don't even have a problem that some guys like spoiling their women, but do you think you could have seen yourself questioning her about that, and her having a decent reaction to that? I bet she'd call you a bitch for "making it a problem", or some shit, please tell me more about her, I need to know about exactly the type of people to avoid.
>>
>>24833559
By questioning it I mean calling her out like a rational adult and asking her to pay for some stuff, it's not like she was your hooker. I feel like any woman would think it's ok to be waited on hand and foot if someone wanted to for them, but why do so many people want that? I'm a robot so I don't really see a lot of purpose in trying to pretend I understand, what are they getting out of being a lazy princess? fuuuuuck why don't people just like learning anymore :/ you learn by DOING GODDAMN IT WHOOOORE
SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A CHANCE SHE USED YOU
>>
>>24833550
Yeah I saw on her twitter about how "upset" she is by the shitty tumblr gifs she shared.

When in reality, she doesn't even give a fuck. She knows that I'd be having a little surgery after our meet up, she knows when it was yet didn't even call or ask me about how it went. All my other friends did, I thought she also wanted to be my "friend"? kek

>>24833559
I just paid for shit because she has no job. She actually bought some stuff to the house when I was at worked, cooked for me and shit. Also paid for the coffees we had back in her town.
>>
>>24833611
Okay she's notthatbad
>>
>meet girl online
>get on really well
>send her a picture of myself
>never talks to me again
>>
>>24833358
Don't worry, I chased a girl for pretty much 2 years. She outright said that she's repulsed by guys who are nice to her. That, and I was just not attractive/social enough for her. Then the mental keking when you walk with her and she just ponders that why can't she find a nice guy, and she's been single for so long that she only wants a guy who she finds attractive and nothing else. needless to say, I wasn't that guy.

My point is, if you're nice to a girl, you'll eventually get keked.
>>
>She's actually not a slut
All women are whores.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.