[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /DUDE WEED LMAO/ here? Alternatively who /nz/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: when tha weed hit u.gif (576 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
when tha weed hit u.gif
576 KB, 500x306
who /DUDE WEED LMAO/ here?

Alternatively who /nz/ here?
>>
File: 1436529639001.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1436529639001.gif
1 MB, 499x499
Not to sound precocious or anything but I genuinely feel like I can see behind the curtain of reality when I smoke weed.

What would happen if I took DMT? Would I ascend to a higher plane of existence?
>>
File: 1364711502740.png (1 MB, 441x603) Image search: [Google]
1364711502740.png
1 MB, 441x603
No-one ever likes my threads :(
>>
>>24832385
fuck off with your nz thread. I live in this shitty country I dont want to be reminded of it its fucking depressing. Gon fucking kill myself if I dont get out soon.
>>
>>24832854
What's not to love about godzone buckeroo?
>>
I've been smoking off and on for years. I'll probably never stop. I'm in love with Mary Jane for real. I'm also gonna do some LSD tomorrow for the second time
>>
File: 20150909_213244.jpg (835 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20150909_213244.jpg
835 KB, 2048x1152
>>24833038
I'm pretty keen to try some of that shit ay, but the one guy I knows wants $50 a tab

is this guy trying to rip me off?
>>
File: afterfocus_1340659392587.jpg (358 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
afterfocus_1340659392587.jpg
358 KB, 1024x685
Used to be an everyday stoner for 3 years. Then it got boring. Now smoking makes me feel like shit. Probably for the best.
>pic related - a relic from my good ol' stoner boi days

>>24833106
Yes, you're absolutely getting ripped off. I've never had to pay more than $15/tab for real LSD.
>>
>>24832385
The hippy ages is over since the 80s.
Fuck off back to 420chan.
>>
How the FUCK do you have weed if you live in NZ. I'm in Hamilton and literally everyone that I know that smokes is dry and can't get any.

also if you live in Hamilton please hook me up I swear Im white
>>
>>24833038
Make sure you get outdoors and have some fruit for munchies, I was really craving fruit on my trip
>>
bump, Im keen for a nz weed thread
>>
>>24833232
if you were in wellington I'd hang out.

maybe you just don't know enough people, or take a roadtrip to auckland
>>
>>24833423
Yeah, I'm going fuckin nuts. I mean I rarely smoke, probably like 10 times this whole year, but when I have a itch for it I smoke. And Ive been itching for months.

I'm moving down next year for Uni, how's the weed scene down there? As in, not too hard to get?
>>
>>24833458
If you can stand tinny house weed aro or nae nae are my two locals

when my mate is in town I buy some percy off him for good stuff

plus porirua is just up the road
>>
>>24832385

Ausbot here, been dry for about a week.

Don't have any money until the 25th cause I just started a new job.

Life is boring atm...
>>
Ya and I broke my third bong of this month, it's not even mid december yet :( so depressed I just had to mourn the poor thing, it was too good for this world. Anyway I'm gonna have to go get another one tomorrow because it wasn't even mine but do you guys see this as a sign I should quit? I have been chronic for 3 years now
>>
>>24833488
what's good in porirua?
I'll be living in Cumberland halls so Im close to Te Aro, should be good
>>
>>24833510
Dont have to quit, but always moderation man.
I know it's leddit, but this subreddit is about quitting dope https://www.reddit.com/r/leave
may find it helpful
>>
>>24833510
Christ, if you're breaking that many just get one of those cheap plastic ones

There's some that are actually really good. Mine opens up so you can fill it with ice and easily clean it.

>>24833537
there's just always someone holding in porirua
as you start uni you'll get to know some people I'm sure
>>
>>24833571
whoops that was meant to be https://www.reddit.com/r/leaves
>>
>>24833495
damn dude. What's the crack with synthetics over there? I thought they were legal and went into a headshop in melbourne asking for them, and they sorta glanced both ways and gave me a business card for another headshop, told me to tell them I was sent there.

they pull out like a binder from under the counter and sell me this overpriced bag of 3.5g

Shit got me fucked up for well over 10 hours though. I must've drunk like 20 cans of sarsaparilla from the vending machine at the backpackers I was staying in
>>
File: 3cFWk5M.jpg (1007 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
3cFWk5M.jpg
1007 KB, 2322x4128
>>24833571
hahahaha if you just left it as /r/leave that would be a pretty sick burn, sending me back to le reddit. I actually do go on that subreddit though, but I think the reasons I smoke weed are too personal and complex that I'd have to address those first, I can't even quit for a fucking day. Plus I don't eat and when I can't smoke my stomach starts hurting like crazy. I'm a mess t b h
>>24833572
and yeah but I still feel like shit for killing all those innocent bongs and I feel like a major jackass for being so goddamn clumsy, I'm probably just unattentive but one of these days I'm gonna fall down the stairs or something. And I still can't quit weed :'(
>>
>>24833708

I'm not sure about synthetics, last time I tried it was 2012, then I stopped cause I thought I was about to die.

Was lying on the floor, heart racing million miles an hour. Scary shit.

As far as I knew, they were still selling it at a shop close by which sold all sorts of other legal highs.
>>
>>24833787
Yeah mine too, how much did you have though? You really need just a tiny fraction of a normal bowl. Literally just a pinch.

When I scaled it back to a pinch it was just like a strong regular high, except my mouth was way more dry and the smoke tasted weird
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.