[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got a blowjob from my sister >she did an amazing job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: feel3.jpg (68 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
feel3.jpg
68 KB, 546x550
>tfw got a blowjob from my sister
>she did an amazing job

Weird feel tbqh.
>>
File: ps2.jpg (14 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
ps2.jpg
14 KB, 250x336
>>24832291
Tell me more, sir. Slow... and detailed.
>>
You're supposed to feel dumb for not at least making up a more involved green text
>>
>>24832291
Age of alleged sister?
>>
>>24832310
Well here's the jist of it:

>sister comes over
>we hang out
>put a movie on for something to do, it was rainy out
>Inside Out
>sitting on my phone for the first half an hour shitposting
>she laughs at something and gets closer to me
>a few minutes later feel her hand on my thigh
>look at her, she smiles while looking at the screen

continue?

>>24832332
She's 18, I'm 24.
>>
>>24832365
yes fuck mute haha
>>
>>24832365
was she drunk? also inb4 its all real in our minds, anyway.
>>
File: kokoro12a.png (172 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
kokoro12a.png
172 KB, 604x377
>>24832310
>gets erect from 2 lines of text.

Fuck these people.
>>
>tfw no neesan to wake you up with blowjobs
>>
>>24832421
>she reaches for the controller and pauses it
>she says "I know you want this like I do"
>runs her hand up my thigh
>starts unzipping my pants
>know this isn't right but my dick is diamonds
>say "we shouldn't do this"
>she shushes me
>licks my abs (I'm an autistic /fit/izen)
>licks down to the base of my dick
>licks up my shaft
>looks me in the eyes and starts sucking my cock

I was so weirded out that it was happening but at the same time wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>24832483
is this true senpai
>>
Did she swallow like a good girl?
>>
>>24832506
Yeah. She left a few hours ago, I'm still kind of in disbelief.

>>24832539
She swallowed it all. I came a LOT too.
>>
why didn't you stick it in her?
>>
I'm not remotely sexually attracted to either of my sisters but this greentext still made me hard. What does this mean?
>>
ya'll gon' hav' suc' wunduhful chirren togetha
>>
>>24832579
She offered and got on top of me and grinded on me for a bit, but that would be too far.
>>
>>24832596
>but that would be too far

kek

you've already gone too far. no point in holding back now. just go fuck her already.
>>
Neato. My aunt blew me awhile back, family really does it best.
>>
>>24832589
it means you're turned on by this degenerate act because you don't feel any of the guilt, but in reality you aren't a degenerate like OP
>>
Is this some new meme shit (intentionally being bad at incest stories) or is this just that shit?
>>
>>24832610
She said we could next time she's over if I want to. I think she knows how lonely I am.

Fuck it might as well
>>
I'd probably kill my sister if she tried anything like this, but for some reason this is getting me hard.
>>
>>24832714
Do it. You can have no strings attached sex with her for the rest of your life.
>>
Gloriously fake story.
Is your mom a deviant as well, OP? Does she rub her tits on you from time to time? Does your mom hug you and squeeze you in places she shouldn't? Is your mom overtly friendly and touchy feely around you more than what's expected from a mother?
Tell us about your mom.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.