[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tulpa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1443255565345.png (423 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
1443255565345.png
423 KB, 645x645
Who here /tulpa/?

Was pretty sceptical at first, but actually managed to get some results after a while.

hopefully I can get more results soon so I don't have to be alone for too much longer
>>
>>24832133
here desu desu
>>
>>24832253
How developed is yours? How long have you been at it?
>>
Can I get some good entry level tulpa resources? I'm tired of being alone and I can use a bit of crazy.
>>
Can you make a qt 2d tulpa that will fuck you?
>>
>>24832349
A couple of months, like 5 to 8? Not really very developed. Some days it's more prominent than others but sometimes it's outright scary. Most times it's comfy because it's like I've got someone to talk to. It's kind of like a slight step into madness because I stopped talking to myself like I am controlling the response and just letting the stream of consciousness sort of have a mind of its own and try to interact with it.
>>
>>24832375
http://www.tulpa.info/archive/
Ignore the 'outdated' warnings. Modern tulpa culture has evolved into something that seems less than what these old guides describe. Just make sure you use the hour counting as a general idea, and you'll be good to go.

>>24832388
you could, but there are a lot stories where that stuff goes wrong, so you might not wanna do that.

>>24832389
That was similar to my experiences when I tried it a year or so ago. A few days ago, I decided to try the whole thing again, and really try to dedicate myself to it. Madness has never felt so tempting.
>>
>>24832474
Have fun with it. Try not to get to serious about it and drive yourself nuts (although you probably are for even attempting something like this)
I really really have to get some sleep now. bye
>>
>tfw want a tulpa of my waifu
>tfw I can't do it
I've tried numerous times but all the projection shit takes its toll. I mean, 40-50 hours? I lie there for 30 minutes and I've already got the form perfect in my head, know exactly the personality she should have. What do I do then? Just keep thinking "you are wholesome and sweet an etc." until it talks to me?
>>
>>24832641
Depends on what you consider a tulpa, but I am positive that they work by habit. That is to say, you turn your simulation of a personality into a habbit, which is what gives them their autonomy.

It's a long path, but well worth it imo family
>>
Mental illness general?
>>
How do I make one?
>>
>>24832690
So after I have the form and general personality worked out, then I just talk to it in my head regularly? Because I can do that, I already talk to myself like there's somone else listening.
>>
>>24832762
It's basically an imaginary friend that, through discipline and mental conditioning, you convince yourself is real.
>>
File: aphantasia.gif (383 B, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aphantasia.gif
383 B, 250x250
who here /aphantasia/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.