[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't smell his mom's feet when she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1408073969263.png (149 KB, 294x439) Image search: [Google]
1408073969263.png
149 KB, 294x439
>He doesn't smell his mom's feet when she's not looking
>>
>>24831954
>when she's not looking

Well how do I do that? Her feet are only 5'5ft away from her eyes
>>
I never got the mom thing. Sister, yes, because everyone hates their sister. It's not incest if you hate them.
>>
File: 1449568418134-1.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449568418134-1.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>>24832268
sister sister sister
>>
Used to fuck my mom when she got blackout drunk and passed out in bed. Never thought of smelling her feet though.
>>
File: 156.jpg (41 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
41 KB, 720x720
>>24832276
Who the fuck is this and why is she posted here nonstop
>>
File: 1449465051058.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449465051058.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>24832299
Why did you do it, fearing she could wake up?
>>
>>24832326
It took me a long time and courage to attempt to fuck her, and before all that I'd done stuff to her without her waking up.

I learned to get good at telling how incapacitated she was and if she was likely to wake up. Though years later she told me she more or less knew, so I guess it didn't matter.
>>
>>24832369
>Though years later she told me she more or less knew

green text time my man
>>
>>24832383
>Two Christmases ago, lamenting my lack of gf while my sister in in a happy and stable relationship
>At that point me and mom were alone and she offhandedly remarked that she probably shouldn't have let me fool around with her when I was growing up, that it probably fucked me up
>My heart jumped and I tried to play innocent and ask her what she meant
>Said she knew what I was doing but didn't care enough to stop it and figured if I liked it and it helped with figuring out sexuality and helped out with my "raging hormones" then it wasn't that bad
>She also said she at least knew I wasn't gay
>I asked her how she knew and she said apart from a few times not being completely passed out but not giving a shit and just letting it happen, I also was dumb enough to not fix her clothes after or clean up after myself after cumming
>She said she was shocked that I thought she didn't know, and had a good laugh and said I was a sick freak and it was no wonder I had no gf

I guess she got the last laugh.
>>
>>24832571

>My heart jumped and I tried to play innocent and ask her what she meant

>m m mommy, mom.y what do you mean?

God, I bet you voice sounded as awakward as shitting stealthily.
>>
>>24832664
Well I probably sounded retarded that's for sure.
>>
The fuck is with all this mother son incest fantasy shit going around?
>>
>>24833229
Well, >>24832326 on the right is his mom

You can't blame him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.