[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl posts on /soc/ and is a virgin. Why won't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: aaaa.png (1 MB, 1394x1394) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
1 MB, 1394x1394
This girl posts on /soc/ and is a virgin.

Why won't you take her virginity?
>>
Because anyone can lie on the internet.
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (100 KB, 631x457) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
100 KB, 631x457
>>24831688
I virgin by choice will never fuck a virgin by circumstance. Some Chad is already on the way to her house to give her the D.
>>
I'm sure she's probably saving herself for Chad.
>>
The mace would be my primary obstacle.
>>
she's underage and probably not a virgin

she posts shit complaining about being ugly and how she'd take literally anybody as a bf

either it's all an act or it's somebody else posting her pics
>>
Because she would rather turn into a spinster waiting for chad
How many times do we need to explain that
>>
Posting soc shit here is worse than posting Reddit content. I hope you get banned
>>
>>24831729
Of course it's an act, somebody who thought they were ugly wouldn't waste time putting on make up, taking selfies and posting them on the internet or literally begging for attention by using /soc/
>>
>girl is a self reported virgin
That sentiment carries as much weight as moot claiming he isn't a cuk.
>>
Nah, those eyes have seen plenty of cock.

Might've been abused though, which would explain the desire for attention.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1329x1329) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1329x1329
>>24831753
Why lie about being a virgin to an imageboard full of strangers?
>>
>>24831773
why lie about anything
>>
>>24831688

>"Virgin"
>implying she hasn't had chad's dick put in every orifice other than the baby pipe
>>
>>24831773
Attention, potential for free stuff from orbiters, massive pool of guys to choose from for sex. There's no downsides for the woman in this except that some weirdos save and post her pics, which is also a potential net gain since it's like advertising.
>>
File: abortmission1.png (16 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
abortmission1.png
16 KB, 550x375
she has a piece of turd on her nose
>>
>>24831825

That's a wart that jumped over from Chad's dick.
>>
>>24831715
she posts every fucking day

she's yandere as fuck

dont stick your dick in crazy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.