[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
music you liked as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
What music did you listen to as a kid? My tastes were shit
>listened to whatever my dad listened to
>Metallica, HIM, Van Halen, Motley Crew, Twisted Sister, Kiss, etc.
>my first concert was Kid Rock i loved it
>go into middle school, get my first phone
>couldn't afford to buy songs and didn't know anything about torrenting, limewire, etc.
>only knew how to download ringtones
>mfw when I used to walk around school listening to 30second ringtones of Lil Wayne and Katy Perry songs
>used to brag about how many ringtones I had to kids in my class
>got really into the Free Credit Report Commercials
http://youtu.be/wzPkhOofXVs
>learned all of them
>led class in a sing along when the one I posted came out
>I even knew the "offer applies with enrollment and triple advantage" part
I was such a faggot
>>
First got into Queen then Nirvana then Marilyn Manson. Manson was a huge influence on my teen years. I had that Kid Rock album as well and remember my nigger neighbors calling the cops because I was playing it too loud one night.
>>
File: 1441608105812.jpg (76 KB, 598x900) Image search: [Google]
1441608105812.jpg
76 KB, 598x900
Oman the big time kek at last line.
>>
>>24831660
Were you also that kid who only had like 2 songs by each artist? i was
I got into oingo boingo though so I guess that's respectable
>>
I only had access to radio. I mostly listened to buttrock, but I was also exposed to pop country by my mom, oldies by my dad, and coon tunes by my wigger friends. I get nostalgia from all those things now.
>>
File: exo.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
exo.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>24831642
First 2 CD Purchases

1. Kris Kross - Totally Crossed Out
2. Soundtrack to the TV show Northern Exposure
>>
I loved Limp Bizkit when I was in middle school. I had every single album, EP, demo, live performance, ect I could find off of Frostwire on my iPod nano. I also liked 311, Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Sublime and any type of sound used on WWE programming and video games
>>
File: 1446752341464.gif (987 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1446752341464.gif
987 KB, 500x250
Sirs does anyone have more?
>>
>>24831755
You might be the whitest kid on here
>>
Eminem
>>
>>24831642
Shittallica, Pink floyd, Nirvana and Ozzy Osbourne.
Now I fucking hate the rock/metal genre from over-exposure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.