[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why not having a GF can be a good idea: https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: nonroastie-1.png (456 KB, 640x1094) Image search: [Google]
nonroastie-1.png
456 KB, 640x1094
why not having a GF can be a good idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSLnZn4phQ
>>
>>24831601
this is all I want man.
just some slut that i can fuck constantly and nothing else.
>>
this video is too long and i know it will just mess with my head
>>
>>24831601
>she thinks she won't fall in love with someone else
>he actually thinks he's getting a good deal and can fuck whoever he wants
>>
I never expected that ending. Are there really people who think this is a good thing? It has lots of dislikes but the comment section is also full of redpill
>>
>>24831656
better to pay for sex or get a bitch from tinder. it's literally cheaper than having a gf.

>>24831665
basically you're in a happy relationship (so you thought). you want to marry your GF and then she proposes an 'open relationship/marriage'. at this point, you basically have 2 options.

1. say no and she will cheat on you behind your back
2. say yes and be keked for eternity. chads will cum inside your gf/wife frequently.

she uses you as the beta provider and seeks chads for sexual gratification until she finds the one chad that can satisfy her sexually and provides for her satisfactorily.

oh, and you lose your kids and you lose your income through child support - these children you are supporting may or may not be yours (they could be chad's)
>>
>>24831710
yeah and the sad part is that you can bet there are tons of guys that have been in the same situation.
>>
>>24831719
Or you could just end the relationship.
>>
>cukshit: the video
It frightens me that getting cukd is getting pushed as "progressive" and shit by shills.
I'm not sure where open relationships are on the meme-reality scale, but I'd hope that any guy who encounters this responds by dropping her and cutting all contact.
>>
>>24831601
Walk away and never speak to her again, that's the only answer to this situation
>>
>>24831601
girls aren't worth commitment
>>
>>24831819

Lol almost everyone here in college's in open relationship. I'd get into one if I could find a girlfriend too.
>>
File: 1421437460295.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1421437460295.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
>whore enablers publish media encouraging men to be passive doormats and never enforce their boundaries
>reach their 30s as a single mother after spending a decade with their legs open
>write an article entitled "where have all the good men gone!?"

The word "degenerate" gets overused, which is a shame, because it loses its impact and sometimes the word is necessary for situations like this.
>>
WHAT WORLD IS THIS

WHAT YEAR AM I LIVING IN

DID I BLINK AND MISS BEING SHUNTED INTO SOME OTHER REALITY WHERE THIS IS NORMAL AND OK

DEAR GOD JUST LET IT END
>>
>>24831601
skipped to the end. acting was horrible.

this is supposed to be a negative look at this open relationship bs, right?
>>
>>24832005
I FEEL THE SAME BRO

WHEN DID THE FLIP SWITCH MAN?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE PAST 2 YEARS TO MAKE IT THIS DEGENERATE

WHY IS THIS OK
>>
>>24831924
>almost everyone here in college's in open relationship

Are you fucking serious?

Holy shit, the world's going 100% kek, we might as well all just fuck hookers at least it's honest.
>>
What a bunch of idiots. Polyamory is so much better than that shit.
>>
>>24832272
>WHEN DID THE FLIP SWITCH MAN?

Some time around 1965.
>>
>>24832005
Berenstain universe man

Berenstain universe
>>
ho lee fuk I want off this ride family
>>
>>24832315
Polyamory is great if you,
A. are Chad
B. have a Vagina
C. are a literal Cuk

for the rest of us its horrible
>>
>>24832403
>Polyamory is great if you,

I love how a board full of virgins and incels have opinions on things like polyamory. Clearly they didn't get these opinions from personal experience.
>>
File: 1428695328264.jpg (239 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428695328264.jpg
239 KB, 647x1080
>>24832430
you don't know what our life experiences have been
>>
File: REEEEEshirt.png (261 KB, 459x457) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEshirt.png
261 KB, 459x457
>>24832574
If you're not a kissless virgin then you are a NORMIE and should GET OFF THIS BOARD
>>
>>24832659
But I like it here, please let me stay I have no where else to go.
>>
>>24832430
Yeah, but you are a cruck.
>>
>>24831813
If married already you might have to pay alimony and child support still, but otherwise this is a good option.
>>
>>24831813
Technically the relationship is already over because she has started her search for different cock, the only thing she wants from you is financial support.
>>
If your gf ever wants to discuss an open relationship with her, you've got two options.

Either dump her on the spot.

Or

Say yes, keep fucking her but with a rubber on and look for a different gf in the meantime, then once you've connected to the next girl, cut off the slut and tell her you found someone else through this "open relationship".
>>
This is literally Brave New World tier libshit
>>
Now you notice that its the woman proposing it.
>>
Just reiterating here that the only proper answer to an open relationship proposal is to sever, immediately.
>>
Friendly reminder that the votes for this video are overwhelmingly negative.
>>
This has to be some kind of satirical art project, it not a real opinion, it CAN'T BE.

Normies are happy in their monogamous relationships and the kuk meme is just an internet thing.

I will find my waifu some day and everything will be all right.
>>
>>24832272
it still is not ok, just look at the likes
>>
File: 1449079167536.png (152 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
1449079167536.png
152 KB, 237x344
>>24831719
>it's literally cheaper than having a gf.
>it's literally cheaper
>literally
LITERALLY FUCK YOU
>>
>>24832927
>implying

Many states have clauses that don't make one pay alimony in the case of infidelity.

Also if the woman is the cheater its one of the few times the man might be in favor of getting custody of the kids.

If you stay with a girl that wants an open relationship you're a kek. Plain and simple.
>>
>>24834581
It is though.

If you get a gf you have to pay for dates, presents and all the other incidentals.

Tinder sluts might have an initial investment cost (drinks/possibly dinner and/or hotel), then they're free to plow.
>>
>>24831601
>that ending
whad de fugg :DDDD
>>
File: 1449079890033.jpg (20 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1449079890033.jpg
20 KB, 366x380
>>24835646
you did not understand. What bothered me is the meaningless use of that godforsaken L word
>>
File: nuclear-explosion[1].jpg (439 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-explosion[1].jpg
439 KB, 1680x1050
god please cleanse this world and try again
>>
>>24831601
The only acceptable response is: "get the actual fuck out of my house or I'm going to hit you with something really fucking heavy."

Lol that guy is such a kek, he's going to raise a nigger baby.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.