[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials! Can you say the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (306 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
306 KB, 1024x575
>My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials! Can you say the same?
(Robot plz)
>>
As if the average american knows where his ancestors are from, good one Jose.
>>
File: 1449091025031.jpg (350 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449091025031.jpg
350 KB, 1600x900
textless posts are not allowed

something about infiltration
>>
Skyrim was such a shitty game... yet I spent over 100 hours on the PS3 version and got the DLC and all the trophies for it.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>24830934
>x is so shitty
>I enjoyed for it over 100 hours
yeah
>>
>>24830860
If you were Mormon you would know.
>>
>>24830975
Life is shit but I've been at it for 18 years
>>
>>24831084
if only you had other lives
>>
>>24830997
My Mormon aunt thinks the Native Americans were ancient Christians with advanced technology who were visited by Jesus.
>>
Miranda Valentine
>>
File: skyrimnazeem.png (111 KB, 714x601) Image search: [Google]
skyrimnazeem.png
111 KB, 714x601
>>24831295
It's a fine day with you around. Your parents should be proud of you. They have a lot of reason to be. If only everyone was like you.
>>
File: 1449020474977.jpg (278 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
1449020474977.jpg
278 KB, 1306x892
>mod lightsabers into the game
>put skills into destruction magic
>get dragon priest mask and black robes
>roleplay as a sith lord
>join the imperial legion in order to crush the filthy rebel scum
>discover that the stormcloaks really were the bad guys all along.

Its neat how you can be led to believe that the stormcloaks are right if you just coast through the game. But then if you read some of the books lying around you discover that they're cunts.

Like how the Forswarn kingdom of the Reach was peaceful and prosperous during the short years that it existed, how Ulfric massacred innocents during the Markarth incident, and of course how Ulfric is a Thalmor asset.
>>
>>24831126
And is that somehow implausible?
>>
>>24831430
To mormons yes. I live in Utah as a non-mormon and it's unbelievable what these guys believe.
>>
>have dawnguard
>vampires attack
Annoying.
Even more so than dragons, because NPCs don't attack dragons from what I seen unless they're guards. I'm afraid of losing quests, and I'm afraid of losing merchants, so when they attacked Whiterun(my home base pretty much) I got sick of it.
>>
>>24831419
What other things do the books say? Anything against the empire besides "muh thalmor"
>>
>>24831733
>I'm afraid of losing merchants
oy vey
>>
>2011 was 5 years ago
what the fuck
>>
Fallout 4 is mechanically, thematically and artistically a better game. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

>muh uninspired lore, muh shoehorned high fantasy tropes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.