[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem is that you desire for bad things. You want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1929.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1915) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1915
The problem is that you desire for bad things. You want to be genetically inferior, a waste, inadequate, a failure, unlucky. You want to believe there's something wrong with you, deep down. Part of you enjoys watching your destruction. I understand it. I feel it too sometimes.

That's all really. I just wanted to share. Goodnight.
>>
Just smoked weed for the 3rd time and suddenly you have a philosophy degree. Thats real cute, OP.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (6 KB, 173x200) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
6 KB, 173x200
Yeah man, I love being genetically inferior, it's like a fucking party.
>>
>>24830607
You're a dumbfuck

fuck off and stay
>>
Could not be more wrong if you tried.
>>
>>24830640
>>24830664
Sure, you cling to it and wallow in it because you hate it. That makes much more sense.
>>
>>24830699
Beats hiding from the truth like a coward.
>>
>>24830699
>Sure, you cling to it and wallow in it because you hate it. That makes much more sense.
It actually does you illogical retard, pretending that a problem doesn't exist and is actually a "gift" makes no sense.
>>
>>24830721
I know people who were dealt the same hand as you guys in life, but are happy and successful. They just don't love the idea of being inferior as much as you guys.
>>
>>24830607
Why are you here with your bullshit advice normie? You know you're not helping anyone here with your "le I understand everything" attitude.

You think you have it all figured out don't you you piece of shit.
>>
This is basically like most normie advice like when my friend sent a comic that said every time I was self-deprecating was just me trying to say thank you. How selfish can you be.
>>
>>24830745
A normal, healthy response to something you don't like is to get over it. Attachment is clearly an obstacle to this.
>>
>>24830843
>A normal, healthy response to something you don't like is to get over it
There's a big difference moron between getting over something and telling yourself that its something good. The perfect example is probably what you are (a c.uck), a normal response to your woman having sex with other men is to accept it and move on (leave her), your response would probably be to perform mental gymnastics and tell yourself that its actually a good thing and you should now be a c.uck.
>>
>>24831016
This is exactly what I am saying r9k does and what the problem with it is...
>>
>>24831099
I have never once convinced myself that being a manlet is a good thing.
>>
>>24831217
But you like believing that it has a bigger impact on your life than it actually does. A normal response is: "shit, I lost that one. It's just a minor inconvenience though, doesn't hugely impact anything." People here love to blow that shit way out of proportion.
>>
>>24831272
>"shit, I lost that one. It's just a minor inconvenience though, doesn't hugely impact anything."

You know, I never thought of it like that before man. Now I understand that my problems stemming from my height are just all in my head and don't really affect me that much. That's why girls are repulsed by me and everyone treats me like shit. It's because it's all in my head, and isn't really THAT bad, I'm just exaggerating!
>>
>>24831272
You have it the wrong way around,normal people downplay its significance because they don't know any better. Studies have shown shortness (which I'm just using as an example, you could sub in most of this shit that makes us bottom of the barrel) has a significant impact on the amount of money you make, how attractive women find you and how much men respect you.
>>
>>24830699
/r9k/ is not one person and you presume way too much.

Turns out that some people just like to complain.

Your assertions have no support and don't even make sense.

>people complain about something
>they must really like whatever they are complaining about
>because I personally feel that way everyone else does

Does this sound logical, reasonable, or accurate to you?
>>
>>24830607
That's quite the opposite actually. I can't get people to stay close to me cause I give bad domineering vibe so they avoid me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.