[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here can't tell if they are /uglyornot/? Been told everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
Who here can't tell if they are /uglyornot/? Been told everything from "I look like a slav on heroin" to I look like "Some handsome football player". I can't even decide anymore. Anyway to know empirically whats your score?
>>
>tfw you know what is considered ugly is completely arbitrary and set by a fascist society bent on making you feel like a walking crap
Feels good senpai
>>
>>24830430
>physical beauty does not exist

I hear those damn fascists made up the sun too.
>>
>>24830380
easy way to tell. post here and we will give you our honest opinion
>>
File: 3uObOwdCWAs.jpg (58 KB, 506x650) Image search: [Google]
3uObOwdCWAs.jpg
58 KB, 506x650
Yo.

A lifetime of bullying as a kid, looks grew in with age apparently.

I don't have low self esteem any longer though.
It's sort of strange, I care about my appearance and am clueless about my looks, I cannot gauge it and have been 'rated' from a 3 to a 7. I have no bearing on it and can't care about it.

There's only acceptance in my life.
>>
>>24830626
>from 3 to 7

Seems quite average to me, though there's nothing wrong on being average.
>>
File: 29S2BzRSdlo.jpg (148 KB, 604x1000) Image search: [Google]
29S2BzRSdlo.jpg
148 KB, 604x1000
>>24830653
I wasn't a wide census, anon.

It is either on the high end or low end and by only a handful of people during my desperate time years ago on /soc/.

I feel a need to justify myself and say it was only once.

After that I just didn't care any more as it told me nothing.
>>
File: my_name_is_slut_filthy_slut.jpg (608 KB, 2300x3064) Image search: [Google]
my_name_is_slut_filthy_slut.jpg
608 KB, 2300x3064
I was literally told that I looked like a frog a few years ago, but the guy was an asshole. Usually I get told I look like Sean Connery or that I'm good-looking in general. My own appraisal of my looks... I wouldn't change much or anything at all about my face tbqh famicom
>>
File: ed57vqj0wiehr7cvb11t.gif (1 MB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
ed57vqj0wiehr7cvb11t.gif
1 MB, 250x167
Same. Have been called handsome and mysterious but have also been told I look like Mr Bean.
The kicker is that my gf left me because I'm "objectively attractive" but she's not attracted to me.
Either she's a lesbian or she's lying
>>
File: minusgar2.gif (34 KB, 500x148) Image search: [Google]
minusgar2.gif
34 KB, 500x148
I'm not that great-looking. somehow I became one of the most popular kids in school in 7th and 8th grade. I recovered from oneitis and 3-5 girls ended up liking me. I'm 24 now and never had a gf. yeah I did not duplicate that brief moment of success. it came as quickly as it went.

Those were the best 2 years of my life. High school, no one was interested in me. I had no multiple friends until senior year. So alone and no one gave a fuck, they never picked on me so for that I'm grateful. The school itself was so huge it was easy to dissociate and focus on the grades...

College, I realized that drinking alcohol did not fundamentally alter my ability to converse with people at all. With considerable amounts of practice, I learned how to be a talkative drunk but most of the time it causes a feeling of euphoria and dissociation. I accepted that I was not good at parties and I only had a shot in small group settings. Not a big deal, theoretically. But I had no small groups to hang out. I mean, it gets tiring hanging out with your alcoholic roommate and his benders erry weekend.

Now I'm a piece of shit who lives with his parents. Surprise! People seem to avoid me because I repress my personality, to withhold is my natural response.

Girls almost always think that a guy's sense of humor is just as important as his physical good-looks. According to Mens - Health magazine survey. So confidence and playful demeanor go a long way I think, even if you are exceedingly unexceptional.

There is hope for you "uglies". I think the real problem is it's hard to be noticed at first, so when you get no affection or attention, you conclude you are ugly and it is driving away both genders.

You may or may not be ugly in the eye of the beholder. What we CAN change is how we embrace another person's thoughts and what we choose to reveal to them & when.
>>
>>24830684
I know this feel.

I've heard I am 8 from some people.
3-5 from others.

People sure do act as if I look within acceptable range of good, but as I'd I'm still lower than what they would consider attractive.

Maybe this applies to you as well.
You may look good but not attractive.
>>
>>24830380
I just met some ugly 3/10 indian guy with a 7/10 swiss girl today, he wasn't even confident or outspoken or anything like that.

If that ugly curry can get a decent girl, I'm sure you guys can. You just need to believe you are worth more, even if that means doing things so you feel that way, like exercising or studying.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.