[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Really Fucked Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1439953681915.jpg (112 KB, 1265x1600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439953681915.jpg
112 KB, 1265x1600
Guys I really need some advice I think I fucked up big time. Is there anyway to can fix this? I still want to atleast be friends with this girl because she is really cute.

>be me at college party alone
>first time going out since I started
>I don't recognize anyone but a few cute girls from my classes
>see one in particular I've never had the balls to talk to
>decide to man up and finally do it
>she's drinking with a few of her friends and the typical Chad
>When he walks away to terrorize some other girls, I move in for the kill
>Music is a little loud so I lean in close to her face and say "What's good girl?"
>With a look of disgust, she pushes me for no reason and says "ugh get the fuck away from me you fucking creep!"
>Her friends start laughing and Chad comes back
>She tells him
>He splashes his beer in my face and I can't see shit
>In a combination of anger, embarrassment, and confusion, I throw the hardest punch I can aiming for Chad
>I miss and I hit the cute girl standing beside him in the face
>Realize what I did, try to comfort her, she claws my eyes, Chad takes me by my shirt and tosses me to the ground
>He calls his boys over and they start stomping me
>Keep saying I'm sorry but they won't stop
>I'm crying, realizing that they are about to kill me
>Drag me outside through the crowd of the party
>I'm crying uncontrollably, bleeding, and covered in beer laying in the dirt outside
>"I'm going to kill this fat ugly fuck!"
>His friends hold him back, I can't see but I hear the cute girl and her friends talk him down and go back inside
>I limp all the way back to my dorm
>I wash all the blood and beer off and go to my computer desk to make this post

Anyway to fix this? Should I apologize to both of them? Should I inbox the girl on Facebook and give an apology, maybe offer her to go to Starbucks tomorrow morning to talk about it? I don't want any hard feelings.
>>
File: frog(214).jpg (4 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
frog(214).jpg
4 KB, 252x161
Sounds like it is time for a beta uprising
>>
Hard feelings are inevitable. Don't expect anything to be "alright." But tell her that you meant to hit Chad, and that you would never hit a woman (whether its true or not).

Write a rough draft of an 'apology' and post it here so you don't fuck things up further. You got this, robro. Everything will be okay.
>>
>>24830247
I hope this is OC but I swear I've seen this before.
>>
File: frog(333).jpg (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
frog(333).jpg
17 KB, 226x223
>>24830247
>I lean in close to her face and say "What's good girl?"
you deserved everything you got
>>
>>24830247
You know what to do, Elliot.
>>
i will try and help you not fuck up again anon. at this point there is no way to immediately rectify this situation besides putting an icepack on the swollen areas.

here is where you fucked up
>going to a party alone
>going to a party you don't know host
>going to a party alone and drinking
>talking to girls you don't know alone at parties
>"what's good girl" (imminent fuckup)
>throwing a punch at chad
>missing a punch at chad
>hitting a girl (kek if this is true)
>not fighting for your life or running away
don't contact that girl and don't contact those chads. swallow whatever pride you have left and realize that you were in the wrong here
>>
>>24830318
It's pasta, I've seen it before too
>>
>>24830318
It was posted here yesterday and originates on a bodybuilding forum. Either way I don't believe it. Seems like a story made to fit the tradition of cringe stories on that website.
>>
I actually had to look up ""what's good girl" he you just said you were giving her shit she might've been ok with that.
>>24830353
>going to a party alone
>going to a party you don't know host
>going to a party alone and drinking
It can be shit going to a party alone but not a fuck up.
>>
>>24830425
okay anon i have never been to a party and never gotten my ass beaten by many people but i have watched that happened

i know my shit and give advice take it or leave. going to a party alone is stupid. why bother? if you don't even know anyone?
>>
>>24830247
Wasn't this story a screen cap on here earlier from another beta site ...
>>
>>24830247
The short answer to your question is no, no you can't salvage this.

It doesn't matter what your intentions were, it doesn't matter that you are sorry all the way down to the depths of your soul, all that matters is that you clocked that poor girl right in the face because she turned you down. Sure, we all know that's not how it went down, but the truth doesn't matter, all that matters is the illusion of the truth. Expect repercussions, expect to get ostracized for your apparent behaviour, don't be surprised if the college decides to take action (up to and including asking you to leave) and don't be surprised if the police wind up paying you a visit.

But it's ok, because this series of events never took place and you made it all up.
>>
File: 1444168603195.png (73 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1444168603195.png
73 KB, 500x382
what a fucking SCUM BAG. if i was there i would have helped you out brobot. i really do feel for you im sorry.
>>
>>24830473
>why bother? if you don't even know anyone?
To meet new people and get intoxicated to a various level.
I've done it twice. First time I hung with a qt and got keked by her normie fiance (after hooking up with her) then 2nd I was alone and felt out of place
>>
>>24830247
No you stupid cunt, stay away from those fucks.
Do not talk to her ever again, she is trash and will only want to abuse you further.
>>
>>24830493
>>24830493
>>24830405
>>24830391
>>24830318
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/584321/forum
>>
File: 78095962.jpg (75 KB, 796x804) Image search: [Google]
78095962.jpg
75 KB, 796x804
>>24830247
>When he walks away to terrorize some other girls, I move in for the kill
>Music is a little loud so I lean in close to her face and say "What's good girl?"

lost my shit

10/10
>>
Report them for violence. You got assaulted anon.

Think about you, she overreacted with the creep comment and so did the chad with throwing beer on you. Then you reacted in self defence.

They then assaulted you, he couldn't even handle you one on one as he had to call his friends to help. Pathetic
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (94 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
94 KB, 384x383
>believing everything you read on the internet
Why do you retards believe every fucking story that gets posted here. 90% of them are made up.
>>
>>24830848
SHITPOST
H
I
T
P
O
S
T
>>
>>24830247
>I don't want any hard feelings.
Wtf, dude kill that fucking chad, are you fucking serious, and I don't mean school shooter suicide bs, I mean plan a fucking murder and don't get caught, revenge is the greatest thing to live for.
>>
>>24830247
This is obviously pasta/bait. No competent person would throw a punch at someone that is probably standing still and hit someone else by mistake even with limited vision.
>>
>>24831262
W E W
E
W

F A M
A
M

L A D
A
D
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.