[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be a psychopath >ywn be completely shameless and use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Nightcrawler.jpg (38 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Nightcrawler.jpg
38 KB, 620x400
>ywn be a psychopath
>ywn be completely shameless and use people indiscriminately for your own gain
>>
why would you want to be mentally ill?
>>
Not a psycho but ive got antisocial personality disorder I dont understand why you would want this
>>
>>24829767
>he thinks having NarcAsoPD equals being a cool and ruthless bastard slowly prowling to success
Look up Luis Garavito, my friend, he was a legit psychopath. IRL, those people just end up in jail. If they are really, really lucky, they might become a bank manager or something.
Those Hannibal Lecter/Lou Bloom-types dont really exist, never trust the Hollyjew.
>>
File: 1265762448568.png (703 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
1265762448568.png
703 KB, 816x1200
>>24829767
>use people indiscriminately for your own gain

I already do this, but I have some shame, so I do it discreetly. What's that phrase? Oh yeah, I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
File: Dr.Einstein_I´m_NSDAP.png (349 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Einstein_I´m_NSDAP.png
349 KB, 544x733
>>24831707
Yeah, we all do, I guess, some more than others. What OP doesnt get, is that NAPD makes your life a living hell.
No love to feel, no happiness, no excitement. Only greed and anger. Man, that must suck.

OP belongs in the gas.
>>
Ask a genuine diagnosed psychopath anything.
>>
>>24831919

How can I care less about the consequences of my actions? kek.
>>
>>24829767

I feel like having to consciously learn, practice, and fake every single emotional response in your entire life would get really exhausting.
>>
File: 1426193627944.png (670 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
1426193627944.png
670 KB, 803x803
>tfw probably a psychopath
>tfw I really dont care about gaining anything so I just NEET it up and shitpost all day

its okay I guess
>>
>>24832106
It is incredibly exhausting indeed. Im not OP and i have a similar mental disorder, if not the same. And you actually get exhausted after talking to someone, or even being in the presence of somebody. I cannot stand large crowds because they physically drain me, i cannot go to populated areas.
>>
OP is afraid of his emotions and tries to run from them instead of embracing and controlling them.
Psychos are so limited in their abilities.
>>
>>24829767
i feel like i might be when i sit at a poker table for 10 hours without glancing up from the board once and take drunks and gambling addicts money.
>>
>>24832265
Autism/Social Anxiety =/= Antisocial/Psychopathy
>>
>>24829767
What is ywn?
>>
>>24834911
Ywn know
>>
>>24834911
i think he meant yawn
>>
>>24834911
young willing negroes

lurk moar faggot
>>
I have emotions but they're usually short and fleeting, like I'll feel bad about something for a minute and then gone forever. Aside from the obvious benefits this fucking sucks and you do not want this Op, The cons definitely out weigh the pros but not by a massive amount.
>>
>>24829767
It isn't nice you can't feel as well as other people(pride, joy etc)
>>
If you guys think that's cool why do you dislike women then?
Are you guys retarded?
>>
You're mentally ill if you're a psycho, OP.

But of course, you're probably not one, since real pyschos wouldn't want their "secret" getting out, so you're just posting this to gather attention.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.