[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so tomorrow I'm gonna have time alone at my house for once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: noose.jpg (25 KB, 1200x878) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
25 KB, 1200x878
so tomorrow I'm gonna have time alone at my house for once and I think it's time say goodbye to this shitty life. I was just gonna hang myself. Does it really matter what kind of rope I get or no? Also do hardware stores have rope?
>>
File: IMG_4398.jpg (37 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4398.jpg
37 KB, 524x468
>>24829755
Do me a favor and masturbate right before you actually go through with it. Please Post here if you still want to kill yourself after masturbating.

For some reason I believe masturbating before making a major decision will help you make the right one.
>>
>>24829806
I just barely got done jerking off like 10 minutes ago. I've wanted to do this for awhile.
>>
>>24829806
That's fucking stupid advice if I ever heard any.

Almost every male I know is miserable after fapping, me especially, to the point where I googled "how many people kill themselves after fapping" a few days ago.
>>
>>24829826
Just masturbate right before you hang yourself, then post here.
>>
>>24829848
fapping doesn't help.
>>
>>24829755
Make sure you piss and shit before you do it. Otherwise whoever finds your body will see piss and shit below your hanging body. And that won't be a very pleasant sight.
>>
>>24829894
so eat extra and drink more before I do it gotcha.
>>
>>24829806
Don't listen to this guy.

While you're hanging from the rope be rubbing one off
>>
>>24829806

>For some reason I believe masturbating before making a major decision will help you make the right one.

Seriously true.
>>
File: 1448903106462.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1448903106462.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
My advice masterbate while you stand on your tip toes on the chair with the noose on your neck. Then report back.
>>
File: 1270806873460.jpg (32 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1270806873460.jpg
32 KB, 720x479
>>24829806
>Masturbating while hanging with a rope.

You gave me a good idea.
>>
>>24829983
I don't think I'm gonna fap as I hang myself.

Does anyone know good excuse if they ask what you need the rope for at the store?
>>
>>24829755
Have you considered just pouring your life into volunteer work instead? I just feel if you're gonna waste it, you might as well try and help others instead.
>>
>>24830017
Buy multiple items, make it look like you have some serious DIY project you're going to do at home
>>
>>24830017
Buliding a swing, your still being honest by saying this as well. You might want to also buy a plank of wood to look legit, but woods cheap so w/e.
>>
>>24829894
Doesnt matter. Death erections are a thing, so op could be found with a huge boner he cant control.
>>
>>24830050
>>24830054
alrighty I'll buy like duct tape, rope and some other shit I guess.
>>
>>24830034
Normies actually think this.

Good idea. Help the society that shit on you your entire life and drove you to this point.

I wonder why all the people who commit suicide don't think of this.
>>
>>24830034
People are inherently shit. You've never lived in a large apartment complex. You will hate everyone after that
>>
>>24829877
Just fucking masturbate before going through with it and report back.

Doesn't matter if it helps or not, you'll be doing the world a favor by reporting back.
>>
>>24830180
I guess I can do that, I'm gonna buy rope and booze tomorrow if I'm in the right drunk set of mind I might stream it for my robots since you guys are the only ones I have and might as well have a proper goodbye.
>>
>>24830220
What will you do with your possessions?

What happens to the stuff of a suicide guy? Sell your shit anon and give the money away or bury it and leave several maps to the treasure all over the city.
>>
Please dont kill yourself anon, things will get better eventually. Just give it time, dont kill yourself.
>>
>>24830412
to lazy for that it'll just stay in my room and go to my younger brothers since most of my stuff is just video games.
>>
>>24830452
You're a shitty person for giving your shit to your younger brother then killing yourself.

That's gonna be fucking horrible for him.
>>
>>24830490
I won't give it to him before I die, I'll write it in my note that he can have all my stuff.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.