[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The space between the top of my ear and my head ends up smelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1430293949722.jpg (75 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
1430293949722.jpg
75 KB, 579x579
The space between the top of my ear and my head ends up smelling cheesy after awhile. I showed twice a day and it still happens. How do I fix this?
>>
>>24829656
how do you sniff there?
>>
This thread holy shit
>>
>>24829656
stop keeping your cheese hidden there
>>
Same here, OP. Anyone can help?

>>24829687
Rub your finger on that spot and smell it.
>>
I want to tongue your gap and taste your ear cheese.
>>
File: 1449168784430.jpg (56 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1449168784430.jpg
56 KB, 640x427
Its bacteria slowly growing a civilization in the greasy rarely washed folds on the back of your ear you disgusting animal. Pour rubbing alcohol on that after you shower. "Don't forget to wash behind your ears" or you'll smell like dick cheese
>>
>>24829656
>>24829748

hire tiny mice to hide in your hair during the day to eat cheese whenever said smell arises. tell them they receive a half-cracker with cheez-whiz on it as bonus if they clean the inside of your ears as well. problem solved.
>>
>>24829796
Where do I obtain those?
>>
why does this seem kind of gross, but also strangely appealing
>>
>>24829827
It's one of those unique smells that only comes from one part of your body.

Kinda like toe cheese, but that smells a lot worse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.