[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Lifting doesn't cure the loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1329011142945.jpg (143 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1329011142945.jpg
143 KB, 576x576
> Lifting doesn't cure the loneliness
>>
lifting is the stupidest fucking meme ever. In what situation will you ever need to repeatedly lift hundreds of pounds? never. And it's not the buff guys who get laid, it's ottermode/skinny tall white guys with ruffled hair. Furthermore, lifting doesn't help you fight or defend yourself. it's fucking worthless unless you're a fireman or something.
>>
>>24829410
I learnt this, and stated taking bjj after achieving otter mode. I didn't want to look like a 5'8 ball of muscle
>>
>>24829410
It's beneficial if you do literally anything involving any physical activity. Stop making excuses
>>24829542
>bjj
>>
>>24829233
"Go to the gym" is the worst normie advice of all time.

If being /fit/ doesn't guarantee you a gf and sex, there's something really wrong with the normie logic.
>>
>>24829609
It doesn't, but the confidence you gain likely will.
>>
>>24829410
one day you're going to pass by a person stuck under a great tree trunk, and then you'll be sorry

someone post that greentext
>>
>>24829609
nothing guarantees you a gf and sex, and if you're an absolute wanker in every other aspect then no one positive trait will save you.
>>
File: tfw.png (89 KB, 625x361) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
89 KB, 625x361
>>24829233

But it keeps the feels at bay
>>
>>24829410
It makes you look better. You can't get too big without roids.
>>
>>24829609
>getting fit costs little besides time
>it's enjoyable in itself
>people are less likely to fuck with you
>if someone does fuck with you, you'll be able to handle it better

Nobody says "it will solve all your problems". It's just a step in the right direction.
Why not do it?
>>
File: bretty.png (9 KB, 550x893) Image search: [Google]
bretty.png
9 KB, 550x893
>Lift for years
>Still ugly
>Will always be ugly
>>
File: faketxt.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
faketxt.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
Socially awkward penguin and paranoid parrot were some of the best memes on this board. I remember. I remember those feels.
>>
File: moralityvsreligion.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
moralityvsreligion.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
>>24829713
think like this: you are the noble water buffalo or the hearty ox. Civilization would not exist without people like you who possess physical conditioning.

You will find some small bunny to take care of, some day when you are ready, mighty water buffalo.
>>
I really like weightlifting, getting stronger and in better health is awesome to me, I also want to compete in powerlifting once my Lifts are high enough.

Saying it will solve all your problems is stupid but it is a healthy hobby that you can get some great benefits from.
>>
File: heavylifts.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
heavylifts.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24829410
I once had to zercher squat half of a moose. My father seemed very proud of my strength.

Pic related is what would've happened without strength training.
>>
File: freemediumcombomeal.jpg (311 KB, 623x731) Image search: [Google]
freemediumcombomeal.jpg
311 KB, 623x731
>>24830700
> press X to not die
> go ahead, keeping hitting X
> don't slow down, now more X
> death
> reload from previous quicksave
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.