[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have a wet dream at age 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447399161811.jpg (210 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
1447399161811.jpg
210 KB, 1278x2170
>tfw you have a wet dream at age 25
>>
why is this bad? i love wet dreams they almost seem real
>>
>>24829109
>24 and never had a wet dream before
is it really true that i can cum in my sleep or am i being bamboozled? how do i harness this power?
>>
wet dreams was like the one time i had a hot gf and found happiness..
>tfw have a dream of youre dick falling off symbolizing you not seeing youself as a man anymore... sigh...
>>
>>24829130

You shouldn't be having them at that age.
>>
>>24829171
You can have them at any age if you have a strong libido and haven't masturbated in a while.
>>
>>24829171
a man of any age can have them, it's just your body flushing out old sperm
>>
>>24829193

They are very unlikely to happen though if you have a healthy sex life.
>>
>>24829210
>if you have a healthy sex life.

Did you forget where you were, normie?
>>
File: 1410749274688.png (97 KB, 249x211) Image search: [Google]
1410749274688.png
97 KB, 249x211
>try to stop drinking coffee and fapping
>about 3 days in I have a wet dream so intense it partially woke me up and my underwear + bedsheets were drenched

It was pretty nice.
>>
>>24829268
>try to stop drinking coffee and fapping
>try

I take it you eventually failed?
>>
Why are wet dreams a bad thing? Don't you enjoy dreaming about crazy sexy things and orgasming in your sleep? I don't understand.
>>
>>24829358

I'd rather do it IRL
>>
>>24829509
It's not like you're limited, though. You can have more. You could have it IRL and in dreams, and if you were only going to pick between no orgasms and cool dream orgasms wouldn't you pick the latter?
>>
>stop fapping for a while
>get a wet dream
>dream stops before it gets good
>wake up and have to deal with a mess

and I went right back to fapping.

>>24829543
>willingly picking having to wake up in the middle of the night

no
>>
>>24829351
I failed, and it was pretty worth it.

I have been able to ween myself off of coffee slightly.
>>
>>24829109
>be 20 days backpacking
>havent fapped in this long
>crispy clear wet dream
>wake up face down cumming

Sorry hotel
>>
File: why-00043.jpg (83 KB, 769x720) Image search: [Google]
why-00043.jpg
83 KB, 769x720
>25
>never had a wet dream
>still have issues with wetting the bed
It's not frequent, but it shouldn't be happening in the first place. It almost happened today even.
Why is my life such a joke?
>>
>tfw so depressed that I haven't even masturbated for two weeks
They say it's supposed to boost your energy but it's not boosting anything.
>>
>>24829566
It wakes you up? I orgasm in my dream and wake up later.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.