[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4 months ago >be NEET kissless virgin >sis tells me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1320876448793.png (92 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1320876448793.png
92 KB, 270x263
>4 months ago
>be NEET kissless virgin
>sis tells me I should apply at her work
>apply as a housekeeper at a hotel
>hired instantly,
>only male housekeeper, all the girls are really cute and really nice
>wageslavery gets me a 1000 dollar computer and a sword to satiate my autism
>ask one of my coworkers out to dinner, great success
>a couple days later i ask her out, now have gf that doesn't mind me being a nervous and anxious autist
>kiss her when she drops me off at home (i don't have a license)
>just finished making out and cuddling with her for a couple hours

I could probably lose my virginity soon, but what's the rush?
>>
wow seriously fuck off
>>
always knew u could do it buddy
>>
>>24828672
>>24828683
the two different kinds of people on r9k
>>
File: 1418583172249.png (2 MB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1418583172249.png
2 MB, 1700x1700
>>24828672
come on man, you can do it too. I mean it isn't like a couple months down the line or maybe even sooner she'll find a chad who she'll leave me for, and then I'll be posting sadpepes again.

>>24828683
we're all gonna make it
>>
I'm assuming this is the 'false flag wagekeks pretending to be NEET-to-wagekek converts' I was warned about?
>>
When she gets tired of you she'll cry sexual harassment to HR

Never date a coworker
>>
>sister
>Has connections

no wonder you got the job

Good on you friend, well just sit back and enjoy our lonelyness with no connections.
>>
>>24828722
Well cut him some slack. Maybe he's like me. "Been there, done that" but with a bad aftermath.

I just got out of a year-long relationship, my first of any significance, that lifted me out of the loner lifestyle, and I found out that my dreams of having a gf and family and nice life were a fucking nightmare in disguise. I have come to realize I don't fear being alone; I crave it. Of course this is at odds with the part of me that feels lonely, which is the cause for the current internal crisis, but on the whole, the major bummer is having your dreams come true and finding out they're actually not at all what you want.
>>
Love it how everyone else succeeds the first time they actually try while I get to rot alone despite having been trying continuously for years.
>>
Guys let's give OP a break. In a few months he'll be raging against chads
>>
Do it if you can, if you don't hurry you'll probably miss out forever. Imagine thinking about how you missed your only chance to bang a qt. Also get out normie. Seriously, you fucks are cancer to this board, just get out already.
>>
>>24828753
>tfw I only got my job because of my uncle
>the position he hired me on for is being liquidated, but he's firing someone else from a better paying position so that I can work it

Nepotism is the greatest tbqfh
>>
>>24828785
Without normies, we would miss out on several good stories and threads. They are a necessary evil that is keeping this board active. If it was just "Robots", this board would be just as slow as /an/. No thanks
>>
>>24828725
I was NEET coming out of highschool and was one the whole year. It wasn't a bad life, I mostly played WoW though, which wasn't so great.

>>24828753
my sister had only been working there a month, but yeah, I probably wouldn't have applied if not for her telling me I should.

>>24828761
there's a lot to like about being by yourself, but there's also a lot of longing for human affection. but for all the hype I've made cuddling up to a QT to be, while it isn't as great as I had wished it would be, things you hype up seldom are and I enjoyed it a great deal.

>>24828785
I'll have a laugh, and then cry.
>>
>>24828652

>but what's the rush?

Do it now OP or the opportunity will slip away and you'll be 28 years old wondering what the fuck happened.

>Teen wageslave lax life

I envy you, OP, I was in your position once and blew my cheques on video games and anime dvds.

I should've saved up for an appartment or a fast car ;_;.
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>24828764

>Mfw failures like you are summarily ignored so everyone can think they have a chance at success

Maybe you just need to keep trying :^P
>>
>>24828851

Yeah of course man. There's a shit ton of great stuff about being together, and the physical parts are definitely up there.
>>
OP is a legend.
>>
>>24828871
I've accepted it.

I can almost guarantee that I'm more attractive than OP, fitter, have more money, have a better life plan, have better social skills. I've worked on all those things for years. But I'm just never in the right place at the right time. There is literally some invisible wall, some quirk of fate keeping me from a gf.

I have my moments of Elliot Rodger-esque rage. Nights where I can't fall asleep because I'm literally trembling with white hot fury. Now though I just feel dead. It's like a poor man being angry because he is not rich, like the serf cursing God that he was not born a king.

It just wasn't my fate. It's not for us inferiors to question our betters. Mine is not to make reply or to question why. Mine is just to keep rolling the boulder up the hill again and again. Maybe someday I'll succeed, maybe not. Maybe my failure has some purpose. But if not, so be it.
>>
>>24828652
fuck you you fucking piece of shit

i am so fucking fat i can't even walk for too long

fucking normie get out
>>
File: hitlerpepe.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
hitlerpepe.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>24829092

My 5'7 friend has an average gf he fucks regularly. He's also going into college for a degree in film. He can barely do mathematics and has done nothing notable in his life.

And yet, he has a gf.

Life really is a joke, and we are the punchline
>>
>>24829128
your own fault desu
>>
>1000 dollar computer
>sword
>minimum wage shit job
>no license
>probably lives with parents

with dat autism there definitely still is a rush bro. This may be your only opportunity in life.
>>
File: 1448577558433.jpg (51 KB, 385x493) Image search: [Google]
1448577558433.jpg
51 KB, 385x493
>>24828652

WEW LAD

WELL DONE MY BOY.

Knew you had it in you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.