[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 14.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
who here is a loner solely because you're ugly and don't want anyone to see your face?

describe what is ugly about you and how it has affected your life

do you too perhaps feel a bit of happiness and then your heart sinks when you see your reflection in the mirror?

fear of others finding you disgusting is never as bad as how disgusted you are with yourself. It's that instinctive feeling of keenly knowing that what you see before you is a genetic failure that should be destroyed.

and then there's the rejections. oh, the reactions from women. how they try to let you down easy, make something up maybe, but it's so obvious and makes it feel worse.

even more tragic, for me personally, I have a good body, intelligent mind, good height, well hung, but my facial genetics are irredeemable

pic is me
>>
>>24828642
Face, body and voice actually. Can't even make friends in MMOs or talk to people in chats anymore since everything is voice/cam now.
>>
>>24828694
haha, same here really

I don't think it's all of everything but it probably makes me much harder to like.
>>
I've been told I'm ugly all of my life. Enough to cripple me socially until I mercifully commit suicide.
>>
>moles all over my face and torso
>man tits, beer belly
>huge neck, non existant chin
>overbite

I'm basically doomed to look like George Lucas when I'm older. Luckily, I'm getting the moles on my face removed in March.
>>
>>24828978
I always wanted to make youtube videos on various topics but I can't due to my voice and accent, shit sucks when you can't even express yourself on a basic level. And people who have nice voices and British accents get thousands of viewers and get in livestreams and everyone respects them and they can make a living out of it. Fuck everything.
>>
>>24829035
>complains about like 5 things that can easily be fixed by not being a fat retard
>>
>can easily be fixed

Alright daddy warbucks, what do you want to pay for first?
>>
I'm 22 but have a very "old" face, with deep set lines around my eyes and nose. I get to look older than my age but not even in the good way, I'm just that weird old looking dude that looks perpetually sad.
>>
I'm not even ugly, I'm above average. Have slept with two girls that were 8/10 and 9/10. I still hate myself for not being a 10/10 and while most people would be okay with looking the way I do I fucking hate not having every person in sight admiring my looks. It's a never ending cycle of hate, do your best to not think about it because it's self destructive, I can vouch for it.
>>
>>24829084
>man tits, huge beer belly
Oh look a sign of high body fat because you're a lazy aspy. Believe it or not, everything else you complained about is probably related to your high body fat. Come back when you've hit the gym for a year and then you have the right to complain
>>
>>24829134
Are you going to pay for his skin removal, gyno surgery and steroids or not?
>>
>>24829041
What's your accent? Could you make a vocaroo?

I have a really weak and shitty voice because I ruined it singing along to Metallica songs as a teenager. My voice is a wonderful mixture of quiet and raspy.
>>
>>24828642
I have terrible teeth and bad breath

I forced myself to stop smiling during my 1st year of highschool because my mom told me my teeth were yellow

I started to avoid talking with people during my 3rd year of HS when a classmate made fun of my breath during class and everyone laughed except the qt 8 who probably pitied me but I was too ashamed to talk to her anymore

idk how many years it's been, probably like 8 or 9. quit college twice in 3 years because I couldn't take the loneliness and the anxiety anymore

my 4th year as a neet starts in a month now
>>
Most of you aren't ugly you probably just need to be yourself, have fulfilling hobbies and be more confident. Having some fashion sense can help too, but as long as you're a well-rounded individual who's driven you'll be okay, most of you don't look that ugly.
>>
>>24829315
And most of you aren't retarded, yet you specifically are.
>>
>>24829238
He probably doesn't even have gyno,he's just a fat fucking retard.
>steroids
Lmao you dumb fucking nigger do you genuinely think you need steroids to achieve a good physique? I've been lifting for two years and my body is better than 95% of the people I see. Do you idiots just look for excuses to be miserable so you don't have to improve your lives? I can't possibly feel sorry for anyone as lazy and delusional as you. The skin surgery is the only problem and he's getting that resolved.
>>
File: 1417344401990.png (180 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1417344401990.png
180 KB, 1000x1144
>gained 100kg or so after giving up 2 or 3 years ago
>assume 180kg or so atm
>forever been ugly prior, always got wierd looks
>handholdless
>never friends

hopefully ill die due to weight problems/alcoholism within the next 10 years or so
>>
>>24829354
idk about that guy, but I do

my fat deposits in a weird way too, but no matter how much of it I lose, my nipples still stick out
>>
>>24829519
Then yeah, you might have gyno. I have a mild form and I know it sucks.
>>
>>24829545
Slav/10
>>
>>24829545
If you shaved and put hydrogen peroxide on your face after popping your acne, you would look alright.
Except the nose.
>>
>tfw hideous acne and severe case of genetic periorbital dark circles
On top of that I'm black, which is not at all bad in my book, but definitely something that lowers the total amount of possible partners due to ethnic preferences.
>>
File: fgdfhgfdh.png (245 KB, 463x251) Image search: [Google]
fgdfhgfdh.png
245 KB, 463x251
>>24829545
you actually have a pretty mouth and chin... So at least you know the problem is not that... It's just the rest of your face...
I hope you feel better.
>>
>>24829580
>>24829602
>>24829766
Why they deleted my picture? Who fucking reported me?
Can't a raboto even cry out on his ugliness in this pithole?
>>
>>24829794
idk, the janitors are pretty anal
>>
my hair is fucked up from a bleach accident 3 years ago and, though slowly getting better, looks fucking atrocious.

i dont leave the house for this reason
>>
>>24829006
but are you a girl?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.