[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do female bullies prefer extended campaigns of mental torture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1412982928159.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
Why do female bullies prefer extended campaigns of mental torture whereas male bullies prefer periodic violence and teasing?
>>
>>24828582
Probably some combination of environment and genetics, as is the case with most things us people do.
>>
male bullies secretly want to be your friend. females are just evil
>>
>>24828582
I have a friend who works in a female prison. It was the worst because bitches would wait MONTHS for revenge when men would generally just fuck your shit up. The patience some women have to be cruel is disturbing...
>>
Soft power vs Hard power, anon. Two approaches.
>>
>was female "bully"
>was just basically baby dominatrix
>didn't really realize it
>tfw remembering straddling nerds and slapping/poking at them
>definitely at least one of them was erect at the time
I guess those fucking nerds got the last laugh.
>>
>>24828611
>male bullies secretly want to be your friend
Why is this?

I've known countless men who've had violent fights before and wound up being BEST friends like some shounen bullshit

Why?
>>
>>24828618
Spooky af m8
>>
>>24828717
bullies bully because they're lonely maybe?
>>
>>24828717

Males compete and try to establish dominance with each other as a form of bonding, bullying can be another facet of that, especially if the bully doesn't know any better or is low empathy.

Also, the thing about fights is that once you've been through it with someone, you have a shared experience that few other people know
>>
>>24828582
guys are more direct and usually deal with things quickly. girls hold shit in until they lose all empathy for the person and when they do lash out, they do with intense vindictiveness.
>>
>>24828582
I guess for the same reason acnekun sold out on us.
https://youtu.be/610H9LapKvo
>>
When boys are children, they are taught to assert themselves socially by being good at sports.

When girls are children, we are taught to assert ourselves socially by being able to control and predict each other. It's awful and doesn't follow most of us into adulthood. I've never known an adult woman who does catty shit, thankfully.
>>
>>24828670
I had a friend like you once

Towards the end all I could think about was hatefucking her
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.