[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 129891364785.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
129891364785.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Seriously. I'm Asian, and am in Australia now for a couple of days, and all I see is landwhales and hams.

Why are you guys so fat?
>>
>>24828553
where are you from asianon?
>>
>>24828553
I think it's because in those countries you can buy a big ass burger with fries and coke for just 99 cents while a salad is like 10 dollars or something. I dunno, I'm not white.
>>
>>24828553
we are basically america 2.0 without the guns. i fucking hate the entitled hambeasts in this country
>>
>>24828553
you don't want to come to New Zealand then...
>>
Access to a lot of food. No reason to live, might aswel get fat.
>>
we're taller and bigger than asian people and also lots of obesity and people aren't really too health conscious
>>
TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE
CHINA NUMBAH FO
JAPAN NUMBAH TOO
>>
>>24828682

Singapore.

>>24828730

What. A McDonald meal cost 10 AUD. Fucking expensive.
>>
>>24829079
>singapore

Ah, the niggers of the asian race. But nah you're right, white people are pretty fat.
>>
>>24829115

Hah why are we the niggers? We are mostly Chinese.
>>
File: blackculture.webm (988 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blackculture.webm
988 KB, 320x240
>>24828553
>consumerism (thanks kikes)
>excess spending money
>only spics and niggers do physical jobs while white people do high paying white collar jobs
>degenerates seeking physical pleasure through m-muh tastes rather than nutrition
>decline in masculinity thanks to jews and feminism that results in men taking on less physical activities like hunting and lifting

FOOD IS FOR NUTRITION NOT FUN
>>
>>24828553
Why don't you get the fuck out of white man's country and fix your chink shithole of a country?
>>
>>24828553
Why are asian dicks so small and 95 percent asian men that I see only reach my chest and I'm only 5'11. No wonder your women are leaving you in droves.
>>
>>24828553

Austrailian women are disgusting asianbro
>>
>>24829270
>it's everyone's fault but my own
typical /pol/kek
>>
>>24829295
>>24829319

>Butthurt strailians.

Calm the fuck down, boys.
>>
Welcome to the fattest cuntry on earth!

I don't know why Australians are so fucking fat asianbro. They just are.
>>
>>24829338
I'm not Australian. I live in Brazil.
>>
>>24829319

We are smaller built, and for some reason even though fast food is cheap here, there isn't a lot of fat people.
>>
>>24829338
>implying facts weren't stated
For gooks being "smart" most of their countries are shit tier to live in.
>>
>>24829371
>Brazilian

I'm not sure you're in a position to be putting down other races.
>>
>>24829115
>singapore
>niggers of asia
>not flips
>>
>>24829387
Cheap where? I've met some fat asians in usa. Fast food does make a difference.
>>
>>24829202
>Hah why are we the niggers? We are mostly Chinese.

You just answered your own question.
>>
>>24829398
Brazil has it good parts that are most likely better than china. But the point is at least I'm in my home country.
>>
>>24829357

Tell us bout it

I've heard the women are even worse than ones from toronto (#1 shit women in the world)
>>
>>24828553
>tfw australian but have italian metabolism gene so I never get fat
>>
>>24829426
Right, well your attempt at comedy aside, Filipinos are the niggers of asia. They're ugly and stupid, much like niggers. People who aren't Chinese, Japanese or Korean shouldn't even call themselves Asian. It's like a Mexican calling themselves white.
>>
>>24829473
>attempt at comedy
lol

Chinks are disgusting subhuman filth. You are all hideous, you stink and live like animals. You all look the same. Soulless subhuman apes.
>>
I think white culture is so empty, unfufilling and based on consumption that everyone in the west has some vice that they depend on.
I've noticed a lot of the fat people I know don't have the same problems with obsession and addiction that the skinny people have. Or rather, they do, but their addiction is food.
Its just that food addiction is legal, and considered inappropriate to stigmatize so people tend to keep eating and getting fatter without consequence. Drug addicts know people dont like it and they have to stop one day, fatties don't, or if they do, they actively deny that is the case.
Its not that fat people dont like drinking and drugs and whatever, but that they use food as their primary stress relief.

Ever noticed how all the aboriginal women are all fat as walruses but the aboriginal guys are leaner but tend to smoke and drink more often?
>>
>>24829494
>Chinks are disgusting subhuman filth

and you are not even the slightest bit better. You know this to be true. If you were superior in any way, you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be such a failure. Do not respond.
>>
>>24829473
>ugly and stupid
Just like the Chinese. Get the fuck out of /r9k/, gook.
>>
>>24829500
some of the younger abo girls have strikingly good bodies but holy fuck they age fast into what you describe them as

and yeah

fucking never ever seen a fat abo guy, young or old and I've seen plenty on the trains and buses.
>>
>>24829531
>managed to trigger a flip

lol
>>
The only time I ever here anyone ever say they want date an asian guy is when they are weirdo girls who obsess over kpop and we all know they underwent plastic surgery.
>>
>>24829512
>Implying
You apes worship us whites. You shit outside like the animals that you are. You moved to Australia because you wish you could be white you disgusting, buck-toothed ape.
>>
>>24829578
>You apes worship us whites.

Incorrect. Only their women do. The men just envy us.
>>
>>24829079
>10 AUD
because the exchange rate is shit
>>
File: lmaobtfo.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lmaobtfo.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>24829494
>You stink
Asians have the least sweat glands of all races. In fact it is every other race who stinks. White people included.
>>24829531
Nice cherrypicking. Pic related.

Now stop trying to instigate a racewar. Asians are a top-tier race.
>>
>>24829628
We've been paying out the arse for fast food even when we had great exchange rates.
>>
>>24829629
I lived in Japan and I can tell you a lot of asians smell bad. If not their sweat, their breath.
>>
>>24829629
it's your fucking diets that make you smell awful.
don't worry though. you will never be worse than indians.
>>
>>24829270
But we no spics and niggers in straya
>>
>>24828553
If you don't like the way it is in 'straya, you can fuck right off to the 3rd world shit hole you came from
>>
>>24829115
Don't you mean the jews of SEA.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.