[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come guys are called manchilden for not wanting to get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1449497231340.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449497231340.png
1 MB, 1280x720
How come guys are called manchilden for not wanting to get married or have kids and just spending their time to themselves and their interests?
>>
No idea anon. Maybe someone else will come and tell us.
>>
>>24828508

Feminists are going through the stages of grief. They're still stuck in denial. Although they know it to be true, they won't admit that decades of attacking men has resulted in men who are not at all interested in participating in society.

So instead of admitting that their reckless social engineering has created a Frankenstein, they deny it all and try to place the blame on men.

The faster the feminists die childless the better.
>>
According to my sister women think that maturity is supporting them and their children.
>>
>>24828566
>According to my sister women think that maturity men doing what women want

Fixed
>>
They want our money.
>>
people just hate fun
>>
File: 1446667022337.jpg (10 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1446667022337.jpg
10 KB, 250x240
>>24828508
>Tfw want children
>Tfw the girl you're with doesn't
>Tfw this makes it hard for you to be attracted to her

literally a boner killer for some reason. I don't get it.
>>
manchildren are those who have no responsibilities like a kid or wife and spend their time and money on childish things like video games, toys and tv. basically the only thing that changed is that they maybe got a job and their own place if at all but their hobbies and interests are the same as a childs.
>>
File: 1324685651628.png (75 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1324685651628.png
75 KB, 300x300
>>24828508
Parasitic women have realized we aren't spending money on them and are slowly becoming obsolete as the waifu age draws near.
>>
literally nothing but the dying wailings of a parasite that cannot find a host
>>
Because over-self indulgence and lack of self discipline is seen as immature and childlike.
>>
>>24830504
You have to be pretty disciplined to have a stable career.
>>
>>24830504
What if theres nothing else worth spending ressources on?
>>
>>24828564
No way its denial. Its just a shaming tactic to influence betas to get married and lose his shekels
>>
Society can shame manchildren all they want. They won't listen.
>>
>>24828508
Because women think it's a man's responsibility to look after them, and their needs, and historically, this has been the case

But now, we're in the feminist age, women get the same chances to be successful as men, and even more chances i'd wager, and yet somehow fuck it up and feel like it's a mans fault to deal with that fuckup.

Feminism has done great things for us. It's exposed the true nature of women, and shown us we're better off without them

You'd have to be a literal retard to want more than a one night stand or a fling out of women, and women are playing the only card in their hand and attacking our masculinity because they fucked up and no one really cares for them anymore.
>>
File: 1408178252340.png (114 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1408178252340.png
114 KB, 500x332
>>24828508

>man remains single
>works moderate hours and spends moderate income on necessities and Japanese shit

>man gets married
>must work much harder to spend LOTS of money on a wedding,jewellery,big house,two cars,vacations,kids etc

Guess which one is more profitable for the elite.
>>
They want you to spend on them.
>>
>>24830504

Well shit why don't they just say "womanish" instead of manchild
>>
>>24829956

If he financially supports himself, why can't he be allowed to enjoy what he wants in his free time?
>>
>>24829318
>I don't get it.
Literally natural instinct.
>>
>>24830757
This.
I can afford to live so much better by myself.
>>
>>24832301

I'm likely going to be able to retire by my 40s at the latest given how low my cost of living is. I can't wait.

>>24831356

Because you are worthless outside of your utility to women. It's all you're good for to them, no matter how many times they use the words duty or responsibility.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_aggression
>>
>>24828508
It's because you look like a man, but still act (a bit) like a child. It's not even a deprecative term I think, it fits well
>>
Because guys who get married and have kids are jealous as fuck when they see another guy with nothing tying them down and having all that extra money.
>>
Because feminism is about removing all constraints on female sexual strategy while restricting all male sexual strategy, and yes "not having sex and focusing solely on myself" is a sexual strategy.
>>
>>24828508
if a guy doesn't want to marry a used goods and get a full time job and start a family he is a manchild

if a woman doesn't want to keep her legs shut until she finds a nice guy who she will then marry and start a family with she is a strong independent woman

god i love living in the first world
>>
>>24828508
Because in the long run they contributed nothing. Taking morality and ethics out of the equation, people who do this are a passive detriment to society. You enjoy its benefits but you don't really constribute in the long run. You leave no children behind. You haven't spent as much taxable money as a married couple would have. You probably didn't buy a huge ass house nor accrued loads a debt buying said house.
>>
File: 1315067359112.jpg (180 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1315067359112.jpg
180 KB, 900x675
>>24828508
It's just shaming tactic.
Women want as many men as possible going after them so they can have large pool of men to choose from. Having some of them out of the rigged game and actually promoting bachelor lifestyle with hobbies and interests free of vagina infuriates them. Resources instead of going to them, go to Japanese merchandise, and the expiration date on their vaginas ends in few years.
Some men also use that shaming tactic since they want to feel better about themselves. They gave up their independence and dignity for a pussy pass.
>>
>>24834466
this

i remember reading about how during the first world war women would shame men into joining the military. countless young men lost their lives just because they were shamed by literal vaginas into going to fight a war that they didn't even care about
>>
I always believed that being an adult means making your own choices and being responsible for them. The people who are saying this should know that no one owes them anything and what other people do is their business.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 546x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 546x589
>>24828508
Because women are fucking harpies
>>
>>24834388
>people who do this are a passive detriment to society.
As opposed to the huge numbers of single numbers feeding off the welfare tit. Those are the women hollering for you to marry them btw.
>>
>>24834388
It's hilarious to think that single mothers actually use this retarded way of thinking to feel like they're making society better than if they just did nothing and kept to themselves.

>I'm a hero for fucking everyone and making babies lol
>>
>>24829318
>>Tfw the girl you're with doesn't
Sorry to break it to you, but all women want to have children. It's our base instinct to breed. She just doesn't want to have children with you.
>>
>>24834690
>>24834726
I'm not saying they aren't a detriment either, but a single man doing nothing at all doesn't put as much cash in Uncle Sam's pocket and doesn't produce more people to put more money into Uncle Sam's pocket.

I want to the fucking system to fall by the wayside, I don't get why you people are getting defensive by pointing out that not shitting out kids is starving it. It's shamed because it challenges the bloated fucked up system we have in place, i.e is a detriment to the current society.
>>
shaming tactics.
women live a fantasy from age 18-28, then when they're finally ready to settle down after they're jaded, asshole is blown out and have STDs and are singl emoms, they go calling everyone who isn't settled a man-child out of projection.

women are going to have a hard time if they don't drop those dated ideals of marriage, pickette fence, a golden retriever and 2 kids with a tire swing out front.
>>
>>24828508
Being an adult is giving up most of your wellbeing for others, mostly your children. The NEET way seems more fun but yeah, we are selfish, like children are.
>>
>>24834827
What about all the poor bastards in orphanages? Why make more kids when we have some just hanging about with no phams.
>>
>>24834827
Single men still put a ton of money into the money, especially if they've been investing and saving that money. Those college loans don't just appear out of thin air.
>>
>>24828508
I would be a shit husband and father so it would be selfish to want a marriage and children.
>>
>>24828508
Well, we can't have the goyim not wanting to work now can we? How would i buy my seventh yacht and live a life in luxury without plebs spending their lives fulfilling my every need?
>>
>>24834830
>women are going to have a hard time if they don't drop those dated ideals of marriage
Considering the vast majority of media and whiteknights and the scale of women support to have high standards about everything... Not anytime soon
>>
>>24834908
Single men can't adopt.
>>
>>24829956
sounds like we should "manchildren" like it is something to be proud of. It seems to describe an independet adult men that can fullfill his dreams with his own earned money and is also free from most responsibilities. That is something good in my ears!
>>
>>24828566
why is it okay for women to demand this from men but if a man as to be provided for and protected by women he will get hated for it? Also why is it okay for women to pay men with sex so she can be provided for. If a man try pulling something like that he would get nothing but hate. Why are women allow to be born rich and men having to work for it their whole lives? men need to work to have value while having a vagina in your youth is enough to get the attention from everyone.
>>
>>24828508
>Men
>Manchild lonely creepy virgin

>Woman
>Strong independent womyn who needs no man

The double standard is strong in this comparison
>>
I can't take anyone serious who uses the term manchildren seriously.
>>
>>24828508
Because Karin-chan is cuter than all the 3d roasties, and they feel threatened.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.