[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fat/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: tfw fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
Who else here is fat and insecure about it.

I just can't stop eating. It's one of the few things that takes the pain away. Of course I feel horrible afterwards. It's a bad cycle.
>>
File: ccd.png (456 KB, 600x966) Image search: [Google]
ccd.png
456 KB, 600x966
>mfw I eat like a tumblrite and am still not fat
>>
File: 4-chan-muh-gear.jpg (259 KB, 1188x713) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-muh-gear.jpg
259 KB, 1188x713
>>24828048

Well, why don't you fucking do something positive about it?
>>
>>24828048
take up smoking fatty
>>
I m never hungry and always forget i have to eat while in front of my pc so i just look like a skeleton and insecure about it also
>>
My job is shit and leaves me exhausted.
Family is all dead except a sister 3,000 miles away.
No car.
No friends.
No girlfriend.
Oneitis has herself a chad.

Food is my only source of pleasure. I hate it, but nothing else is there to fill that void.
>>
>>24828153
meth senpai
>>
Man, there are a lot of fat threads today.

I'm pretty fat, though I have been working on it. One thing that has actually wielded results is not only what I eat, but how I eat.

Before, as soon as I got hungry I would just grab whatever was easiest to eat and continue watching tv or playing vidya. Because I didn't even stop to look at my food, my brain never processed that I had eaten. I would constantly be hungry because of this.

Now, whenever I eat, I sit the fuck down at my kitchen table and distract myself with NOTHING. Meals are now me having a one-on-one with whatever food I'm eating. I've found that I eat slower, I actually taste what I'm eating, and on a handful of times I've actually stopped eating because I had made more than I needed. Feeling full, but not stuffed, is something that I hadn't felt in a long time. Give it a try
>>
File: rich piana stole your waifu.jpg (33 KB, 434x486) Image search: [Google]
rich piana stole your waifu.jpg
33 KB, 434x486
>>24828153

go take up >>24828101
and dedicate yourself to be a 5%er like rich piana.
>>
>>24828187
>playing vidya.
playing vidya makes people fat.It's just an awful lifestyle.
>>
>>24828186
Damn, family.

U rite.

The only thing that stops me from that is the random drug testing at my job.
>>
>>24828101
I'm really afraid of needles. I'd need a friend to do it with me, but I don't have one. I know there are edibles, but I heard they were mad unhealthy for your liver. I'm afraid of taking the pills because of hurting myself. Also I have one bad knee and can't really squat. help. I need safe orals. what do I do?
>>
>>24828101
>clen
so shit
way worse longterm sides compared to dnp
not to mention dnp works so much better
>>
>>24828237
orally ingest less food you fucking butterball
>>
>>24828237

Stop being a faggot its just a little needle.
>>
>just consumed an entire package of pasta

this stuff is way too caloric
>>
>>24828237
if youre fat already don't do steroids
youll just aromatize like fuck and have huge gyno
>>
just eat less :^)

just go to a gym and start working out :^)

just stop being depressed :^)
>>
>>24828288
Omg thx bro you solved all my problems

:^)

Am skinny now
>>
>>24828277
>tfw too lazy to cook pasta

I guess there's one food that won't get me fat

>>24828212
so is the internet, preacher
>>
reposting from the other fat thread
>6'4, 270 pounds. College freshman, been fat all of my life, which is probably why I have body image and self esteem issues. Last time I posted my face on /r9k/ I got told I had a chad face under my fat, but I don't buy it. Trying to eat healthier, but the fucking dining hall at my uni serves pizza every meal and it's really fucking hard not to grab a slice since it's all you can eat. I can't get motivated to get active, but I've been walking a lot more to get from place to place since I've gotten to uni.
>>
>>24828282

That's why you take only 200mg of testosterone and 1gram of tren.

You won't aromatize much if at all, I had some rather significant temper issues the first few weeks of tren however, for some reason it seemed to attract that polish workmate of mine.
>>
File: 1411172930721.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1411172930721.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
>tfw tall and eat a shitton of food, both healthy and unhealthy
>work out and in good shape
>"muh calories in calories out"
>>
>>24828383
>1gram of tren.
just to conserve muscle?
how many cals are you eating?
how much have you already lost?

also
no E sides at all?
>>
Dont be fat an insecure... You get one or the other. Literally dont have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>24828398
>tfw you're still a 6/10 at best

sucks to suck, m8
>>
File: 1441557154057.jpg (1 MB, 1796x2181) Image search: [Google]
1441557154057.jpg
1 MB, 1796x2181
>>24828048
I'm thinking about caving and asking for anxiety meds to help me establish healthy habits. I know how to lose weight. I've done it before. But clearly there is some soft cap to what I can do when I'm stressed beyond fucking belief by people I can't control. Good luck to everyone in this thread. It's not impossible, but it's probably much easier if you were raised in a good environment that makes a new lifestyle easier to adopt

here's a pic of some hot bodybuilder chick
>>
>>24828431

You still get E sides, but a minor dose of aromasin handles it, you'll need caber for tren tho.

A gram of tren is insanely anabolic sucka, you can eat like 20 calories per LB of bodyweight and not gain fat, only muscle.

Assuming you actually fucking lift hard and not be a shithead pajeet in the gym.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>24828479
Did you get into it through lurking /fraud/?
>>
>>24828512

Yeah, before it turned into some shitstain tripfag circlejerk, don't even bother going there now you'll learn nothing of value.

reddit's really informative on the matter, to the surprise of everyone.
>>
>>24828462
>you will never have a gf that looks like this

What is even the point of trying
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.