[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom got me a cat for birthday so I'm not as lonely at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1396922889279.jpg (43 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
43 KB, 480x454
>mom got me a cat for birthday so I'm not as lonely at home
>find out it's a female cat
>become incredibly anxious around her now
>>
File: 1443721119361.jpg (6 KB, 147x160) Image search: [Google]
1443721119361.jpg
6 KB, 147x160
>Friend has cat
>Find out its a female cat
>Start touching her, rubbing her, caressing her
>A female that doesn't turn me away, and that I can show physical affection to.
>His girlfriend started calling me creepy and told me to stop raping her cat
>Told my friend to not let me near the cat
>>
>>24827767
Cats are horrible companions. They don't like you, will always scratch you, and are basically just all around pieces of shit animals. Should have gotten a dog if you want a companion.
>>
>>24827767
around your mom or the cat?
>>
>>24827820
Well, it's still a kitten. Before I found out she's a girl, I played with her everyday. She was very playful and wanted my attention and presence all the time and kept sleeping in my bed.
I don't think she's such a cunt.

But I can't help but be anxious around her now that I know that she's a girl...
>>
>>24827839
The cat.
>>
>get female puppy
>have her fixed
>feel close because we're both virgins that don't like leaving the house
>she's now 7
>>
>>24827846
Why do you get so anxious around it? It's just a kitty cat.
>>
>>24827868
Because she's a cat. I always feel like her thoughts are exactly like human girls. She probably thinks I'm an autistic betalord.

I dunno, it's just a girl...
>>
>>24827868
He's clearly a closet furry. I love cats but I don't feel weird when I show them affection, regardless of what gender they are. Cats are for petting and cuddles, not whatever sick ideas he has in mind.
>>
>>24827888
>She probably thinks I'm an autistic betalord.
She thinks you're her wonderful papa.
>>
You're going to get Toxoplasmosis Gondii infection

Enjoy becoming a feminized liberal and dying in a car crash due to slowed reaction times. That occurs immediately after you develop a pheromonal attraction to the smell of cat shit and become a "cat lady" sort, by the way.

It's funny because you probably assume I'm making this up but it's well documented.
>>
File: MYSTIC EYES.jpg (83 KB, 770x1100) Image search: [Google]
MYSTIC EYES.jpg
83 KB, 770x1100
>>24827790
>not unzipping dick

Reminds me of a sleepover when one of their dogs decided to curl up right next to my dick.
>>
Female animals in general are better. They're smarter, less aggressive, and well better. But they also can be really neurotic, the thing is human females are more prone to being neurotic in comparison to other animals - female beasts are just "not dick waving dumbshits"
>>
>>24827790
That is pretty creepy dude, I don't blame them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.