[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OP's high score thread got deleted HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 750x709
>OP's high score thread got deleted

HAPPENING
>>
no location ffs

still hoping
>>
FBI ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
OH SHIT

PRESS F FOR OP
>>
Post screen shot?

Desu
>>
File: 1447060523393.png (123 KB, 1290x1212) Image search: [Google]
1447060523393.png
123 KB, 1290x1212
>>24827677
first dibs on op beginning the human instrumentality project so all the chads cant get laid anymore
>>
File: 428.jpg (32 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
428.jpg
32 KB, 400x399
Is /r9k/ going to be the new generator of masskillers?
>>
Anyone have a screencap / details?

I have an exam tomorrow :\\\
>>
>>24828843
nah just massmemers desu senpai
>>
>>24828861
Tomorrow at 4pm pst, which means if he was smart happenings will be on the east coast
>>
need

Screencap

NOW
>>
stop you guys this just makes it harder for me to go outside. please be considerate of your fellow robots who actually want to try and make an effort to be noraml
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-07-22-36-46.png (471 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-07-22-36-46.png
471 KB, 1080x1920
here's the happening screenshot from mobile
>inb4 banned by the fbi for terrorism
>>
>>24829323
>not having honed yourself through years of embarrassment and careful observation of normies to be skilled at blending in with normies
>>
Soon beta males will be profiles by cops like niggers and spics and mudslimes
>>
but thats 7pm monday
>>
>>24829764
No? 1600 is 4pm in military time you silly
>>
I am wondering, am I the only one who would consider going on a mass killing out of extreme compassion? I think life is horrible and that the most humane thing to do is to put as many people out as possible.
>>
>>24829995
>am I the only one who would consider going on a mass killing out of extreme compassion
Lets be honest here, it would fucking nothing to do with compassion, its not like you're doing this mass shooting at a hospitable filled with terminally ill suffering people, you're going to kill healthy people that enjoy their lives and have many years ahead of them, compassion is the farthest reason from why you're doing this, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>24830052
i am not doing it but hypothetically if I were to do it, that wouod be the reason. I might go to a really poor neighborhood or Kmart or something
>>
>>24830144
>I might go to a really poor neighborhood or Kmart or something
You are literally proving my point retard, what about poor and Kmart = "I want to die", you are just projecting your unhappiness as the perceived unhappiness of others, and using that as a justification, if you're going to randomly and mercilessly take the lives of others at least don't be a pussy and placebo yourself into a false clear conscious, accept that what you're doing is fucked up and evil, then decide if you want to do it or not, you can't just say - "oh I THINK these people are unhappy so I'm doing them a favor by killing them".
>>
>>24827677
>yfw anon shoots 30 people in the foot because "they're too good to die"
>>
>only proof is a post in some thread
>screencap or prepare to be very dissapointed
>>
File: Azuma_Genkaku.png (120 KB, 433x399) Image search: [Google]
Azuma_Genkaku.png
120 KB, 433x399
>>24829995
Hi Genkaku
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.