[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is just waiting for the glorious sexbot revolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: vX2q5O7.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vX2q5O7.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
Who here is just waiting for the glorious sexbot revolution?

How do you think the dating scene is going to change as a result of sexbots?
>>
one major flaw. no scent.
>>
>>24827288
having sex with a machine will never be the same as having sex with a human.
maybe it will make some rich nerds happy temporarily.
>>
>>24827408
>implying humans aren't just meaty machines
>>
>>24827288
Wait vaginas are that small? How does a penis fit in there?
>>
>>24827433
I assume it's flexible
>>
>>24827288
I too am waiting for a robot that can vacuum, do the dishes, and suck my dick all while I play Half-Life 3 (which I assume will be released about the same time we develop AI)
>>
File: Do Not Fist Android Girls.png (88 KB, 799x616) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Fist Android Girls.png
88 KB, 799x616
I'm just waiting for one to malfunction and completely fuck up someones dick
>>
>>24827672
>tfw no Alyx fuckbot
>>
File: 1412328903489.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
1412328903489.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>24827288
That thing looks dangerous to fuck, youd need a license to fuck it and even then there would be tons of news stories on sex bot accidents
>>
>>24827288
My imagination was slightly stirred when I saw the 'no ironing' symbol.
>>
File: 1444001043965.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444001043965.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
>>24827288
>Piston at the end of vagina
>Tiny blades inside anus
>Belly button has something going on

I'm nervous yet aroused
>>
File: 1434939775373.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434939775373.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>24827288
I'm still waiting on my VR waifu
>>
>>24827288
I can't wait I'll finally be able to have something that resembles sex and a gf if they get advanced enough (not too hard considering how dull women are.)

Women would probably become obsolete though. If science goes far to develop an artificial womb and female gametes it'll be over for women. Their main role was to just birth babies and nurture them. But since women don't know how to nurture babies anymore and clean and cook what's the point. Why deal with a bitchy nagging cheating whore when you can have a custom tailored waifubot who will be more loyal and match you better than any slut.
>>
>>24827288
as scary as that looks, i still wanna pump my piston down its cylinder, if ya know what I mean
>>
>>24827288
Read about this in a few articles after seeing the thread. One common criticism I came across was the idea that these robots will create unrealistic ideas about women. What I find funny with all the concern about "unrealistic standards" is that they really are just reflecting what's going on inside of us: we are all very picky, and most of us have standards so high they might as well be considered unrealistic.

Yes, people settle all the time, but make no mistake, it's still settling.

Of course, the women are only worried about how men perceive them. They feel threatened and insecure because men make it readily apparent what they want in a relationship and are going to such lengths to acquire it, even if it's in the form of a robot that you fuck. A robot that isn't guided by hypergamy, that won't just randomly flake on you before a meet up or cheat on you with the next chad it sees. Oh but yes, tell me more about how hard women have it because men have standards too. Tell me more about how you refuse to settle for a guy who's not taller than you, who doesn't make more money, who isn't noticeably muscular, outgoing and socially dominant. Tell me more about how it's unfair that men want women to be a certain way in order for them to feel happy, but it's not unfair when women do the same thing.

>yes, I mad.
>>
>>24828705
>these robots will create unrealistic ideas about women

Top kek it looks the shoe is on the other foot for these roasties. What a bunch of hypocrites, these roasties wanted nothing less than 10/10 Chads now they get to taste a taste of their own medicine.
>>
File: wwwww.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>24828362

THE DANGER FUELS MY EXCITEMENT

NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED
>>
File: 374869346146.jpg (141 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
374869346146.jpg
141 KB, 960x960
>>24827288
>women will become obsolete in your lifetime
>>
did the invention of my left hand render women obsolete

the only thing that will kill human-human relationships is the invention of something that can give emotional pleasures as well as physical (or maybe not even physical at all). A warmer, moister hole to stick your dick in isn't going to make you feel any better about yourself. AI good enough to trick you into thinking it has emotions and actually cares about you would probably kill the birth rate way more than a slightly more complicated way to get off.
>>
>>24828993
Well I rely primarily on masturbation because I have issues getting into relationships right now myself. I understand that with some work and dedication I COULD get women to want me. One of my main hang ups is that I realize it's not just me that has this "problem". Women can be entitled, picky and shallow while simultaneously being noticeably "low value" or doing things that kill male attraction, just like men. They don't want to accept this, they don't want to wake up and start doing things to attract men. And by attract men I don't just mean looking pretty.

Women like to delude themselves that all men are shallow and pursue women solely based on appearances because that little myth conveniently absolves them of responsibility, meanwhile in reality they know deep down that making a man feel loved, respected and desired is equally or more valued than appearances alone. I honestly think a lot of our problems could be solved if BOTH genders - not just men, not just women, but everyone - started being less bitter/guarded about relationships.

Of course, that's obviously easier said than done and not a transition that'd happen overnight. But long story short, women are fucking kidding themselves if they think I like putting up with head games and confusion because all I care about is looks and vagina. That's not true at all.
>>
Your choices will be the same

Spend thousands of dollars on her
Or
Spend thousands of dollars on her

Sorry to burst your collective bubbles m8ties
>>
Reminder that the AI for robot or VR waifu will be pathetically primitive.
>>
>>24827316
Found the virgin
OC[Spoiler]
>>
Okay so you can use robots for sex, how is this helping with lonely? I am thinking you will still want girlfriend yes? Is not good to be alone.
>>
>>24829179
some other male virgin will be controlling your woman robot via the internet and you will both be in VR with augmented reality, the AI is unnecessary
>>
>>24828993
except most people are shit and when a realistic sex bot gets put on the market i garuantee you that you will see a huge increase in the amount of people not pursuing relationships.
Also, it will make hookers obsolete.
>>
>>24829220
They will be programmed to interact with you in a way that will be superior to human women.

Imagine one that pampers you and calls you onii-chan. No human woman acts like that.
>>
>>24829321

I do not think these things is possible right now or even in ten years. At most just pretty doll with not real vagina. I am thinking is not the same as real persons.
>>
>>24829321
It will still be obviously fake and programmed, imagine the average eroge or whatever.
>>
Honestly I don't think it will change much.

The same people that would get sexbots are the people who ether use hookers, dolls, or imaginary gf now.

The main people that sexbots appeal to are not really on the dating market anyway.
The few that are would probably still date while having the sexbot on the downlow.
>>
>>24829149
Or I could pirate the A.I. and fuck an hundred dollar robo onahole.

>>24829179
You would be surprised how little it takes to please a forever alone.
>>
>>24829346
I don't think you realize the rate at which machine learning and robotics is advancing. I'll probably have killed myself before they are here, but I guarantee it will be way sooner than you think.

>>24829348
Maybe at first. But even then it will still be better than dealing with people.
>>
>>24829465

I am not knowing very much with these things but I hear nothing about it being this far in future. I still am thinking is going to be not so advanced as you say. Besides, is nothing compared to real girl yes? No warmth or real love or happy. Please do not kill yourself is not good.
>>
>>24827288
>>24827316
Is that a fart vent in the ass??
>>
File: 1418997903432.png (85 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1418997903432.png
85 KB, 192x187
>>24829465
>implying machine learning advances will improve waifu ai
It'll just let them classify you as a neet loser better based on your browsing habits :^)
>>
Im all for fucking robo lolis but i fear that someone will use them for war instead of entertainment, i don't want to see one of those malfunctioning either, one moment you're balls deep inside your waifu and then it starts twitching and tightens its vagina to the point of bursting your penis like a balloon.
>>
File: 1445354768672.jpg (113 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445354768672.jpg
113 KB, 720x720
>>24829664
>hacking anons sex bot and having it crush their genitalia while live streaming from it's robo eyes
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.