[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where my manlet friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1449338172661.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1449338172661.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>tfw 5'4
>tfw will never be 5'11

I swear that If I was taller I wouldn't be an autistic faggot
>>
>>24826931
Five foot seven here

>tfw a grill openly makes fun of you for being short
>>
>5'11.5"
tfw never gonna make it :(
>>
I'm a happy 5'4 manlet living in Miami. I play video games and I go to college. Life is pretty good for me.
>>
>>24826931
>If I was taller I wouldn't be an autistic faggot

I doubt there is a relationship between autism and height, but maybe there is some hormonal factor.
>>
5'7" here

>tfw my 5'10" friend says he's short in college

Guess im sticking to online classes
>>
>>24826955
Even that dude, I would be happy if I was a lil bit taller.

>>24827020
I mean, Im not actually autistic but my confidence is related to my height
>>
6'1
Face of a 12 year old
Extremely small head in comparison to my height
tfw I look like a freak of nature

Dont feel that bad guys
>>
>>24827062
>respect and treated like an adult
>get to look down upon short peasants
>manlets look up to you
Get out chad
>>
>manlets will never know the feel of hugging a 5 foot qt and shes only at your stomach
>she doesnt want to let go

How do you guys even get out of bed?
>>
>>24827062

You're obsessing over something that no one else notices or gives a fuck about.
>>
>>24827104
Because I know that lanky niggers posting on /r9k/ will also never know that feel.
>>
>>24827104
>How do you guys even get out of bed?
your mother moves off the way
>>
>>24827097
>respected and treated like an adult

KEK nice one
>>
>>24827022
I'm 5'10" and short in college, can confirm, it's mostly just because all girls wear 2-3 inch heels at all times, almost like flats stop existing for college.
>>
>>24827193
>insulting my mother like you're in high school
>manlets LITERALLY cant grow up

kek
>>
>>24827189
>>24827193
Well done manlets, lanklet got btfo
>>
>>24827214
What is the point of existing
>>
>>24827148
At least one person has made comments about it just passing me on the sidewalk. Who knows what they say in private.

Also unrelated to height but I have naturally wide hips that look feminine and deformed like a step-ladder (idk how to explain it)
>>
>>24827193
BTFO BlownTheFuckOuut
>>
>>24827263

Flowers and coffee?
>>
File: 1447912302145.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1447912302145.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
>>24826967
>fully grown people measure themselves using fractions of inches

wow the autism is extremely potent
>>
>/r9k/ tells me I'm a manlet because I'm only 5'9"
>believe them
>everyone at work says I'm tall
>>
>>24827271

So what dude - there's worse things. Everyone obsesses over every single flaw they have. Even people that look perfect obsess over tiny details that no one notices - we all feel the same and we all think that everyone is judging us when the reality is that everyone else is always focusing on how THEY look. As soon as you forget about these stupid obsessions - everyone will start liking you more because people like positive people, and that's the only thing other people care about - whether or not you are positive. Be positive and i hope i don't sound like a pretentious inspiration speaker - i just kind of went off because i want you to be happy.
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 401x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 401x620
5'5 here and as much as I like to blame problems on my height it really has never hindered me. I lost my virginity at 15 and never had issues with girls because of my height. Being charismatic is infinitely more important than being tall
>>
>>24827039
Dude, it doesn't matter. She laughed in my fucking face!
>>
>>24827407
Do you approach girls taller than you?
What about girls the same height as you
>>
>>24826931
I'm 6'4" and still an autist. keep dreaming though.
>>
I like to complain about being 5'6 but my girlfriend of two years is taller than I am as was my previous girl of two years and a few of the girls I casually slept with between the two

I just have bigger problems than my height, no pun intended
>>
>>24826967
If it's .5 or up, you round up to 6', brah, because you're closer to that. No-one in real life wants to hear what fraction of an inch you are, and if you're closer to 6', that's what you should say you are.
>>
who /5'8"/ here?
>>
There is a surgery that can take you from being 5'4-5'5 to 6'0 in months, the only trade offs are enduring the pain of having your legs essentially being given the mafia treatment, praying to whatever deities you believe in for your legs to heal properly and still never being able to run or carry/lift heavy things again, it is relatively cheap though.

>tfw 5'11 and people taller than i are hard to come across where i live
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.