[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
If you dress like this, people are going to treat you like you're autistic.
>>
>>24826852
I live in the midwest, fag. Everyone dresses like that.
>>
>>24826852

Depends. If you don't have a good manly figure and juicy calves - yes, probably.
>>
Are those New Balance brand Autism shoes?
>>
>>24826852
that's false unless you are an autist, a normal guy can pull off cargo shorts.
>>
>>24826878
The sound of modern Autism.
>>
>>24826898
they don't look like it.
seems like off-brand air force 1s.
>>
no they won't, I dress like that all the time and people treat me like anyone else
>>
>>24826921
C'mon senpai unless you are a Chechnyan cab driver or something, those shorts are straight up SpecialEd status.
>>
>>24826878
I live in the midwest. I dressed like that when I was in highschool. That was 8 years ago.
>>
>>24826977
naw your shits all retarded m8
ain't nothing wrong with cargo shorts
enough with mameing cargo shorts are autism-tier, unless you're wearing an MLP shirt with them, it's fine.
>>
>>24826972
That's because you're autistic, and you haven't experienced how normal people treat each other. But you're a special guy, aren't you?
>>
>>24827064

Yep, its what i thought - the word "special" is just forever ruined. You can't use it without thinking about retards.
>>
Those shorts just scream beta male.
>>
>>24827064
I don't think you realize autists get treated the same regardless of what they wear, it's the way they act rather than the way they dress.
do you have autism?
>>
File: 945300-p-4x .jpg (584 KB, 1920x2240) Image search: [Google]
945300-p-4x .jpg
584 KB, 1920x2240
i dont see whats autistic with cargo shorts is it bc OP pic has 2 extra side pockets on each leg instead of one on each? pic related
>theyre comfy :^)
>>
you guys do realize that cargo shorts are extremely popular among urban youths, right?
>>
Cargo shorts are the new sweatpants. The out of shape like them because of the shifting waist line.

And yes, those shorts are pure cringe.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.